Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89540 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Gboliwe: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2017
This people sha, very st upid, petty and immature! Damn it!

The best way to dispel the rumour is to mention the past president. Every Damn thing they do, GEJ must validate them before the org asm erupts. Shameless incompetent dolts angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Pascal181: 6:24am On Jan 22, 2017
If his death can bring an end to d suffering of millions of Nigerians why not let him die once n for all.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Meritocracy: 6:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Every employee has right to vacation wether in private or public company at anytime. Even senators go on break as long as 6weeks atime. May be you're still dependant and not working, that is why you don't know importance of leave. Please don't take our president for robot.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Saintp(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2017
harriet412:
When will seun stop all this tribalism shit on his forum.
Nawa o, its getting too much.

There is no way Seun can stop it. It is way bigger than what he can handle except he will just shut down the site.

From the east, to west to north, tribalism has eaten deep in the DNA of an average Nigerian.

Unfortunately all tribes in Nigeria as just too stupid that they fail to understand that in this hate game, there is always no winner. They all lose and no wonder Nigeria can never develop.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by wakes: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2017
AH!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by project55: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Odingo1:
[/b]People calling on Igbos in this foreign media report from metro UK are demons[b],it shows how Igbos are hated in their own country, why is it that Hausa-fulani and Yoruba cannot chat their own course.
don't blame Yoruba, Hausa they have no vision without igbo man helping them
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Caseless: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Those dogs from the east are the ones behind this. You can't help but hate them for some reasons.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Caseless: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Gboliwe:
[s]This people sha, very st upid, petty and immature! Damn it!

The best way to dispel the rumour is to mention the past president. Every Damn thing they do, GEJ must validate them before the org asm erupts. Shameless incompetent dolts angry angry angry][/s]
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by dammieco(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions
AND HUNGER MUST KILL THE WHOLE NATION (isn't that part of what God has sent him to do? mumu )

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by project55: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Hades2016:
What's the difference, dead or alive undecided
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Smartmey(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
haa atleast make una no wih am dead now. na so he start for yaradua ooo, but wait a minute men, wetin b unknown disease. biko eyi le ooo walahi
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Hakeem3(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
I have NEVER rejoiced over the death of any human.

But

Right now, I have a smile.
so will pple smile over ur death too. FOOL
.!!!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by project55: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Caseless:
Those dogs from the east are the ones behind this. You can't help but hate them for some reasons.
my dog name is buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2017
After going through comments, I want to ask, how many of you on this thread, fighting over yourselves will shed a tear, should the news happen to be true?.
polithiefians are all the same, I am yet to see anyone in the corridors of power worth defending, in Micheal Jackson's voice "all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us". But the fact is as a ruler, when your absence is celebrated, you should check yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by coputa(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2017
When the citizens of a country wish their president dead,then he is sitting on a keg of gunpowder,I doubt if he will come out of Aso rock alive before the end of his tenure,,,(he is jinxed) especially when he is surrounded by professional sycophants.The best option for Buhari now is to resigm honourably.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by kerike: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2017
If i were him i would have just vex and join my ancestors afterall this is the appointed tym
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by linearity: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2017
I was about to ask, where did he died then, if not in Lindon? Until I saw the second line of your capture.

Next time, start off with your main and strongest argument or statement. Studies have shown that, the further people reads on, the more they lose focus and assimilates less.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Garba shehu or wateva why do u have to take jibes at jona, buhari needs serious public relations if he wants second time, cause I am not blinded by religion or caste not to know what is right. Pls play mature politics.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Tonason: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2017
It's not today.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2017
That would've been the end of one of nig's biggest blunder!....
Dude is a GROSS WASTE of my vote!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ArabMopol(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2017
I don't want him to die yet, he should continue with the rubbish change he started.... Afonjas must cry like goat , the famine is getting closer,
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Waffarianman(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Dead Or Alive? Dullardick Come And Finish What You Started.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Garba Shehu should make a short video of the president enjoying himself @London and show to Nigerians, else we will not believe his claims that d President z well hearty
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Temptee101(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Air force jet bombed innocent citizens, people died. Boko haram bombed unimaid also, people died as well. Fulani herdsmen slaughtered people in southern Kaduna and several other places, same death occurred. Our bad roads have been killing people. Why make noise over a death of just one person a dullard for that matter. His death is no news, sincerely if his death will alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians, so be it. R I P in advance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2017
midolian:
These beasts won't stop wishing their ruler bad..

The day they ll know Buhari cares about them is the day he ll attend their dilector's funeral in Kuje.

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ThinkSmarter: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THE STUPID RUMOUR

IPOBIANS

BIAFRANS

AVENGERERS

BOKOS

ALL OTHER BAD BAD PEOPLES

GOD PASS THEM.
Bubu's enemies plenty die; if all of them should organise praying and fasting against him eeeh.......
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Mrdecent(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2017
dammieco:
AND HUNGER MUST KILL THE WHOLE NATION (isn't that part of what God has sent him to do? mumu )
My opinion, your problem.
That is my prayers
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cuminside: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Solowande:
why would d igbo wish him death?

If any ethnic region wishes Buhari death, it is the Afonjas so that they will seize the presidency. Hypocrites, you will not have your way ok, even if anything happens to Buhari, your Osibande will never be president, instead there will be fresh election. Keep dreaming you hypocrites while calling IPOB? what will Igbos gain from his death? It's you Afonjas according to you that hold the key positions in his government that wish he died so you would consolidate on your positions, deadly hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Upright750: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Why are people think is IPOB that wish president death .. What about those that kill in spirit and come out to shout among the living for concern .. What those vice president that want to be president through back door

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Blaqchild4eva(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2017
He is waiting for your parents. Tell them to do the needful cos they are the one delaying the transition

jiinxed:
What is he waiting for? Please let him be fast and join his mates. bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.