Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89645 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by SoNature(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:
someone should call these Ipob guys to order, they are the ones spreading lies and hate everywhere

If anything happens to PMB or any northerner, their people are as good as suya in the North and the SE
we yorubas won't interfere

Faceless e-idiot! Come out of cyberspace and threaten ME!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by FUCKU: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We know those who wish him dead....God pass them...yeye ipods

Go and SUCK an ASs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by FUCKU: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
midolian:
These beasts won't stop wishing their ruler bad..

The day they ll know Buhari cares about them is the day he ll attend their dilector's funeral in Kuje.

I want to Urinate, Open your mouth

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Opakan2: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
SoNature:

Faceless e-idiot! Come out of cyberspace and threaten ME!

lol.. see me se wahala o

so na you go post that false news about Buhari's death
post your phone number here nd see what I will do to you. nonsense!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by FUCKU: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
maryjan8:
Thank God!!

and that's enough reason for you to thank God. Not even for being alive today? But for that dumbASs? Now, open your mouth and suck a DIick
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Stevengold(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Everytime, London, UK, Germany Saudi Arabia, what kind of country is this; so we can't build standard hospitals here in Nigeria? And yet we're fighting curuption? There's one thing money can't buy and that's life, and as such money should be invested primarily in the medical sector. We never learn. I hope he's really alive.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Bigterry: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions
. hunger and suffer ness will become the other of the day to a common Nigerian.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Odelhorno1990: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dead or life- he must be back to continue the outer hardship. In fact what different does he make, anyway the different is clear- hardship
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by mengho(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ask4Info:
Garuba Shehu, Femi Adeshina and Lai Muhammed, i know one or all of you will come across this thread or your close allies but listen:

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DOING YOU GUYS DAMN JOB ON THE CYBERSPACE. YOU THREE NEED TO GET BOOTED OUT OF THE PRESIDENCY, JUST LIKE EMEFIELE, YOU GUYS ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT.

HOW CAN I BE THE ONE POINTING ONLINE THAT THE METRO UK WEBSITE IS FAKE AND POSTING THE LINK TO THE REAL METRO UK WEBSITE.

WHILE GARUBA SHEHU WAS BUSY THROWING A VERY CHEAP JAB AT JONATHAN. CAN'T HE LEARN FROM OKUPE WHO AFTER INSULTING OBJ DURING JONATHAN'S REGIME WENT BACK TO PROSTRATE TO HIM.

THOSE ARE THE FAILURES BUHARI NEEDS TO FIRE

And when DSS pick dis blogger up & stuff him in some dark underground cell his brethren will start insulting d presidency. There is only one group capable of such hateful & false information IPOBIANS......

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by FUCKU: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
pweetychyka:
To all engaging in efyts, dats not d way forward!
Instead pray dat d rumor doesn't turn out to be true!

''instead pray''.. You deserve either a nice flogging or a better beating

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by sekundosekundo: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:
someone should call these Ipob guys to order, they are the ones spreading lies and hate everywhere

If anything happens to PMB or any northerner, their people are as good as suya in the North and the SE

Only a coward will solicit for the intervention of a people defeated in their own soil and their land and state taken from them.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ephi123(f): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Stevengold:
Everytime, London, UK, Germany Saudi Arabia, what kind of country is this; so we can't build standard hospitals here in Nigeria? And yet we're fighting curuption? There's one thing money can't buy and that's life, and as such money should be invested primarily in the medical sector. We never learn. I hope he's really alive.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Terenceike(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Am not concerned about the death rumour, my question is why allocate billions yearly to the state house clinic yet goes for medical checkup abroad?
Secondly, how often have we seen other heads of state come to Nigeria for vacation? Can't PMB just stop gallivanting?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by lekbel09(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2017
if buhari dies wetin concern me the guy has really don a lot of bad things.take the southern kaduna killings for instance where is fulani brothers slaughtered people or is it in enugu the mad president said nothing.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by crackhouse(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2017
The osinbajo's now...if only u kw wat i mean

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cbrass(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
Ofcourse he has to. My father shares no trait in common with tis block headed, blood sucking fulani you call ur president

Remember that quote? Wish into others what u want them to Wis to you. I don't know your faith but it's wrong as a Christian to wish evil unto others regardlessr of what may have happened .
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2017
cbrass:

He is right, let's be honest here, many ibos had flooded my whatsapp with the stupid rumor,how come they are te ones sending te messages why are other tribes not doing same. This hatred the ibo folks have in them is too much,

That's how you people hate them too.Don't forget the bible says "do not suffer a witch to live".Hating my enemy more would really make me feel at ease.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by chris31(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Na from rumor Yaradua take die.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by marisdgreat(f): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:

una don interfere before, we don't need u people's help cos no tribes In Nigeria love themselves. So keep the interference to you and your south west states that voted for him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Ask4Info:
Garuba Shehu, Femi Adeshina and Lai Muhammed, i know one or all of you will come across this thread or your close allies but listen:

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DOING YOU GUYS DAMN JOB ON THE CYBERSPACE. YOU THREE NEED TO GET BOOTED OUT OF THE PRESIDENCY, JUST LIKE EMEFIELE, YOU GUYS ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT.

HOW CAN I BE THE ONE POINTING ONLINE THAT THE METRO UK WEBSITE IS FAKE AND POSTING THE LINK TO THE REAL METRO UK WEBSITE.

WHILE GARUBA SHEHU WAS BUSY THROWING A VERY CHEAP JAB AT JONATHAN. CAN'T HE LEARN FROM OKUPE WHO AFTER INSULTING OBJ DURING JONATHAN'S REGIME WENT BACK TO PROSTRATE TO HIM.

THOSE ARE THE FAILURES BUHARI NEEDS TO FIRE
just kick out buhari instead.Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Uchbebe46(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
a president that can not die like others, is da wan a president!!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by anyicash(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you are d biggest fool on nairaland. idiot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Johnsown1(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ara nwere ike igba gi very soon oburu na imechiho onu ishi gi ahu,

Why would igboz want him dead,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Timfreds(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
That Buhari died is no news. Other sitting presidents has died before him. Yaradua death rumors started like this, at the end e clear for our eye.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by iglimen: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who cares,of what benefit is your respect? A nonentity like you.

Bastard

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Montaque(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is already dead; I mean dead to the feeling of the poor masses he left behind here.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Shome36(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2017
To whomever post this bullshit!!!

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Johnsown1(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2017
sweerychick:
you sound childish, I used to admire your post before, but I've lost respect for you undecided
Don't mind that mal nutrition child
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
The osinbajo's now...if only u kw wat i mean

So on point,that's what every second in command would wish for.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Phemzy4(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhariiiiiiiiiii... HuHnnnnnn (in Rickross Voice)...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.