Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89547 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by nlsmd: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
And who says "God's will" won't be done in your life too anyway.... undecided
Lol.. ..i don't know what you trying to say but I didn't mean any harm grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by repogirl(f): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Inside every rumour, there is an atom of truth.

Buhari like to travel upandan and na the aeroplane dey cause him sickness. Baba what is chasing you from Nigeria? You know that your body no dey sync with air travel, still you wan go everywhere.

Anyway wetin consign me whether you die when even as you dey alive sef, you dey useless to Nigeria. Figure head President. Ancient Monument.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Henon: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
We know those who wish him dead....God pass them...yeye ipods
Ahah! The Prophet Said he comot all marine spirit from your head. Is very obvious one stil remain. Sorry Oh!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by jiinxed: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2017
I wonder who hid my post on the first page. Buhari is a bastard who has caused the deaths of more than a thousand people since he became the president. Yes, I wish him death, a slow and painful one.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by babyfaceafrica: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Henon:

Ahah! The Prophet Said he comot all marine spirit from your head. Is very obvious one stil remain. Sorry Oh!
k
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by frank202012: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you don't know these people?... Have you not seen there threads online?...they wish nothing but evil for the man

U re talking abt threads online but u ignored the thousands of lives wasted by this useless northern miscreants.....

Akpa Amu

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by babyfaceafrica: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
frank202012:

U re talking abt threads online but u ignored the thousands of lives wasted by this useless northern miscreants.....

Akpa Amu
k
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by gutaale: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2017
If Buhari dies, we will see an even more unstable Nigeria.

The Biafrans may break away.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ancientbanana: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Funny enough I feel indifferent if he did or didn't die. Who him epp! Well till we c am sha. Na so Yaradua take dey do willi willi till him go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Garba shehu you're an ingrate. What brought GEJ here?
Don't worry you'll be probe accordingly when the time comes. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by maxwelltennyson(m): 12:46am On Jan 22, 2017
hehe grin buhari don suffer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by maxwelltennyson(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
gutaale:
If Buhari dies, we will see an even more unstable Nigeria.

The Biafrans may break away.
guy u no get joy
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by focus7: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
drss2:
d dullard is sick, yet they ar saying he's on vacation sad who goes on vacation in d beginning of a new year when pipul ar just resuming for work
one tin dat would bury dis daura directionless govt is their own lies.
You better pray you won't die before Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by sekundosekundo: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you don't know these people?... Have you not seen there threads online?...they wish nothing but evil for the man

Your stupidity stinks. Someone brought fake news of Buhari's death just like they said that GEJ was in USA for Trump which was fake.

You're posting rubbish upandan against the Igbos. Just b'cos of the hatred you have on them. Your President called them 5%, and told them not to expect anything from his government, you didn't condemn such statement.
Pls tell me, do you reason from your Anus?. You had better change before it will too late for you.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by gutaale: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2017
maxwelltennyson:
guy u no get joy

Biafra might break away and the west would support it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by RonJeremy: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Mallam Shehu where is your proof he is still alive and drinking tea like Yaradua?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Iamwrath: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THE STUPID RUMOUR

IPOBIANS

BIAFRANS

AVENGERERS

BOKOS

ALL OTHER BAD BAD PEOPLES

GOD PASS THEM.
If it's not a Flatheadinos owned site, then it's the paper that jokes

drss2:
d dullard is sick, yet they ar saying he's on vacation sad who goes on vacation in d beginning of a new year when pipul ar just resuming for work
one tin dat would bury dis daura directionless govt is their own lies.
and when you were on vacation did he go on vacation? There's trolling there's stupidity ,
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cbrass(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2017
nyben4eva:

That's how you people hate them too.Don't forget the bible says "do not suffer a witch to live".Hating my enemy more would really make me feel at ease.

Well I don't know those who hate the ibos , it's also written in the Scriptures that we should love our enemies and pray for them! Vengeance is of me says the lord. So quit the hating if truly you are a Christian
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Charly68: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2017
For God's sake what type of hatred is this that somebody would wish his president dead? I beg don't allow Mama Aisha to curse you ooo! Baba will not die until he finishes his assignment in Jesus name.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Enemyofpeace: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmmm na so Yaradua own take start o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by daveP(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2017
He went for an ENT ba? Probably some lung issues.

Fast recovery, but please if it's that bad that your life would go, just step aside.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Freestainworld(m): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2017
I see! he didn't die in London, he died in Nigeria. what a way to die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by airminem(f): 1:13am On Jan 22, 2017
How could you imagine this in such way... LLNP Mr. President
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Sweno26(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
He will soon because the burden in nigerians is becoming unbear

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Tominiola: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2017
World People sad Olorun ju eda lo
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by opribo(m): 1:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Any day one spends after 70yrs is overtime so its normal if he deletes at 78.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Odogwuskido(m): 2:04am On Jan 22, 2017
nlsmd:
I'm not a fan of the clueless President, but I wouldn't wish him dead, and no sane Nigerian should. He's someone's husband and father. But that doesn't mean God's will shouldn't be done anyway undecided
In other words......
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by adimsmt: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

You yes you never point finger just remember three are pointing at you. You hate them, they want quietly leave yet you are holding onto them. You can eat your cake and have it too. fool
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by harriet412(f): 2:20am On Jan 22, 2017
When will seun stop all this tribalism shit on his forum. Nawa o, its getting too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.