Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? (5362 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Does Jesus Have A God ? / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by Ranchhoddas: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
holuhsheun:

D problem I have with some people is that, they r trying every means to refute Christianity all because of their evil act which God promise to judge. n dey felt that if they can amass people to ignore n criticize Christianity dey ll find d joy dey r looking for, (i bet u'll never find) which u can never have except dey repent n gve their life to jesus.. (the truth exist no matter how or what u felt)
Come to think of it. how will u measure morality if deres no jesus n on what basis will d unjust and d just man be weighed who's responsible for forgiveness of our past sin if we actually want to turn a new leave(d government or who?). Which religion actually touch morality to the extent of our intents. You'll rather be looking for a trust Worthy person to do work for u Dan for u to be a trustworthy person. We'll let me add DS to it God ll nt only bring all your works to judgement but hell awaits you except u repent
How were we measuring morality before Jesus? Were we all immoral before the slave traders crossed the Atlantic?

1 Like

Re: Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? by moski5(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Only concerned about emotional comfort. No rational word to utter in defence. Good, wallow in as much of it as you want in your little bubble of existence.

Defend? not necessary, you won't accept any grin

Emotional comfort? naaa Spiritual comfort n Certainty

Wallow? little? you'd know much about it right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

mm / The OLUMBA OLUMBA Story - Why He’s god / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.