Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? (927 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2017
what 3 stories are u reading/following now that are to kill for......
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by ritababe(f): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
all the stories here are okay, look for one and read.
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:
all the stories here are okay, look for one and read.

the title of some of the stories are discouraging and i feel they wont b okay so i dont read them......thanks anyway bt i'd appreciate it more if u tell me d ones u're reading now so i culd go check it out grin grin
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by ritababe(f): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

the title of some of the stories are discouraging and i feel they wont b okay so i dont read them......thanks anyway bt i'd appreciate it more if u tell me d ones u're reading now so i culd go check it out grin grin

they won't be okay? lol suit yourself we don't downgrade our writers if it's easy to write start yours I will follow.
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

they won't be okay? lol suit yourself we don't downgrade our writers if it's easy to write start yours I will follow.

#Thinking aloud# wow i think i dis bae issa nairaland literature ambassador o shocked shocked

i didnt say they aiint ok o i said i feel and feelings culd b wrong

and dont worry am working on something...and wen am done and ready to share it here on nl i'll notify u grin grin
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by ritababe(f): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

#Thinking aloud# wow i think i dis bae issa nairaland literature ambassador o shocked shocked

i didnt say they aiint ok o i said i feel and feelings culd b wrong

and dont worry am working on something...and wen am done and ready to share it here on nl i'll notify u grin grin

am always here
Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Go Read Read Ashes By Chumzy Pinky Or Letting Go By Audry Timms Or Twine By BibiJay

1 Like

Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by mayorteddy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Diary Of a Broke Play boy..
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? by Cdstars(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
1. After the funeral by Agatha Christie
2. Best laid out plans by Sidney Sheldon
3. Kane and Abel by Michael Crichton

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From A Father's View I / Warm, Clear, And Sunny / ASHPAGAD- The War Of The New Worlds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.