Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) (50633 Views)

Ajayi And His Tenants / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Uncle Ajayi’s Barrels Of Vocabulary: Scribes Of The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Was she high when she bought them?
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by dust144(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Am serious about it, should I?

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by LANGIDI: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sorry, propaganda is job of many western Nigerians. What you did to Jonathan will not work in America. Sorry, many Nigerians will be deported very soon. JEWS OWN AMERICA. Stay clear of their Ajayi and carry the politics of hatred back to Nigeria where we tolerate shot.

2 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:
Award-winning Nigerian writer, Luvvie Ajayi, took to social media to reveal that she just burnt her expensive shoes made by Ivanka Trump.

She wrote;

I was purging my closet and I found a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps I've never worn and never will. Just got on Facebook live and burnt them to a crisp

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-writer-burns-her-new-shoes.html

and does that stop ivanka from being trumps daughter ? Capital NO

1 Like

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by idupaul: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
She is just a lowlife and a very hateful one at that ? How do you hate someone who has never met you or even hurt you
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by tens4real(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
What a miserable ignoramus
She is more dumbed than PMB...
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew sebi na her money shocked shocked she no well. She buy the shoe wey she no wear abi she no won wear She herself need the purging pass her closet
winkmart:
Award-winning Nigerian writer, Luvvie Ajayi, took to social media to reveal that she just burnt her expensive shoes made by Ivanka Trump.

She wrote;

I was purging my closet and I found a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps I've never worn and never will. Just got on Facebook live and burnt them to a crisp

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-writer-burns-her-new-shoes.html

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Wasteful babe! No be money she pay for them? And the shoes come fine!

The maker don collect her money move on. Mumu dey burn her own sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
What is the difference BTW her and the mofos jubilation ng in nigeria for someone who does not care for them
and u don't ask why ur brothers in the north re beheading christians for one Saudi desert camel urine drinker called mohamed u won't see that abi ? Onuku Na mpama Na kagi mma
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by money1st: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good of you... Now we know you exist...
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by abiodunjames201(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why now
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
This babe needs to write some sense to herself.

Mschew.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
I this lady she was denounce the product but she inadvertently promotes the shoe made by trump's daughter. I never there is a shoe like that now I want to get one
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by seguno2: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Wasteful babe! No be money she pay for them? And the shoes come fine!

Very wasteful. Like those jobless people (women) who marched in Washington DC and other American cities and around the world.
Not so?
Martin Luther King and others who marched in Washington DC several decades ago were also wasteful of their time and very jobless people.
Not so?
I guess that you can't see how such protests in different ways and forms ensure Nigerians can run to the US to work and give birth to their children since we are too occupied, too busy and not-wasteful to fix our own country.
What a great pity.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
as u take burn d shoe naso u go still tk pack d remain throway.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by An0nimus: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
I bet Ivanka Trump broke a sweat as our writer was burning the shoes.

NEXT
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by munalight(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=myqel post=53022341]On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be badwink Thanks!

I have found another birthday mate.. Happy birthday, do have a blast.

1 Like

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Trump has to make peace with those protesters and make them feel safe and accepted first before thinking about Africa talkless biafra cheesy

Pele ehnn.. ndo
lmao

Trump's primary assignment is for the Americans and America,other things are secondary,why killing yourself with paracetamol for someone's else's headache?

To those brain is given,sense is required.

Face home and enjoy what's on ground,cos I know you are enjoying in pretense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by An0nimus: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Very wasteful. Like those jobless people (women) who marched in Washington DC and other American cities and around the world.
Not so?
Martin Luther King and others who marched in Washington DC several decades ago were also wasteful of their time and very jobless people.
Not so?
I guess that you can't see how such protests in different ways and forms ensure Nigerians can run to the US to work and give birth to their children since we are too occupied, too busy and not-wasteful to fix our own country.
What a great pity.

Lol see comparison. People go on hunger strikes, set themselves on fire, walk long distances for protest not this one clearing her closet. What stopped her from flying down to the protest ground and actually protesting??
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
tayo4ng:
isokay
Happy Sunday dear smiley
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by omolami: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Luuvi Ajayi did not buy the shoe with her money. Therefore is is valueless to her. In any case why bring this sprt of stupidity to this media? She lacks job to do. This seek of relevance is d gratest irrelevancy i have deard
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by seguno2: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
An0nimus:
Lol see comparison. People go on hunger strikes, set themselves on fire, walk long distances for protest not this one clearing her closet. What stopped her from flying down to the protest ground and actually protesting??

Her choice of how she wants to protest.
Choose yours.
Finito.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by chara019: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rubbish!!
Dey another man land dey do like fighter there,if to fight for country dey hungry u come fight for Nigeria.......

Beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Iranu.
Abahcha!
Pala pala Ilu Apala..
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Masterclass32: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Make she come collect trophy. She try. undecided undecided
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by timsTNA: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
and does that stop ivanka from being trumps daughter ? Capital NO

You dey mind am. Attention seeking brat. She should go and ask her uncle Soyinka if destroying his green card to protest Trump did him more harm or good
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
some people mumu sha aa
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by gerg: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bunch of haters. Children of hate.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Tslim404(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ivanka just got richer with d money of d shoes n d Nigerian "writer" just got one shoe lesser. Am not impressed
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by sammypeople1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dis is high level degree of stupidity I ve seen in d yr.. Wen u can not even give arms to d begger let alone give ur neighbour dt needs... U don born ur conscience already... Learn to Give Awon weere..Owo O maago
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Olosho, why did she buy the shoe in the first place. Well na one maga go don buy am the shoe.
Olosho jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love-life On Campus / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.