Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,441 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) (50632 Views)

Ajayi And His Tenants / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Uncle Ajayi’s Barrels Of Vocabulary: Scribes Of The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=myqel post=53022341]On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be badwink Thanks![/quote
Wow, my birthday mate. Happy birthday to you.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by gawu1: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Even if she burns down her whole house and destiny, it still doesnt change the fact that Mr Trump is now the president of the USA angry
That's how some people swore to make themselves objects of targets practising for naija security forces since their hero lost election, thinking that would change the fact that mr Buhari is now the president of Nigeria.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haute:
What an idiot. undecided
Her money her business......where are the Bleep givers??
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's your loss, idiot!
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's like hating someone and burning YOUR cash.

That's like hating your brother and cursing HIS father. (is he not your father too)

That's like cutting off your D.ick because your wife cheats.

That's like taking paracetamol for another person's headache.

In the end it makes no sense, never hate strongly it just might turn to LOVE.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hate will get you nowhere.
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by Any74: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
As she burn the shoe, wetin be our business undecided
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
so how burning am epp her
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
so how burning am epp her
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by davidif: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2017
redcliff:
mumu girl. I never wore it and never will. How did the shoe get there? E fly? or na you use your hand buy am.. All these people seeking cheap publicity.

Ehm, you do know that its possible to buy something and not actually wear it right?
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by jackie35(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
winkmart:
Award-winning Nigerian writer, Luvvie Ajayi, took to social media to reveal that she just burnt her expensive shoes made by Ivanka Trump.

She wrote;

I was purging my closet and I found a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps I've never worn and never will. Just got on Facebook live and burnt them to a crisp

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-writer-burns-her-new-shoes.html

Craziness
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by myqel(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Blessytee:
happy birthday to my birthday mate.
Yes dear, same here
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by myqel(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
segzyogondus:

Wish you many more happy fruitful and prosperous years Happy Birthday
Thanks
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by myqel(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Godchild2015 post=53038419][/quote] Nice to meet you bro
Re: Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) by myqel(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=munalight post=53030005][/quote]
same here... so nice to meet you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love-life On Campus / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.