Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Many Times Can Couples Make Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Can Couples Make Love? (805 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Am I Becoming A Sex Maniac?? How Many Times Can One Have Sex In A Day?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Can Couples Make Love? by mddavid(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2017
I read an article about how many times some couples make love,what I read was perplexing so I decided to share the way these three couples make love.
Judith and Lewis say the make love every day even with three kids.They can't stay a night without making love as far as they together.The only time they don't make love is when one of them is not around.

Emeka and Patience are married for five years with two kids.They make love once in a month and they are happy and comfortable with it.Both of them are very busy and are comfortable with the way they have sex.

The last couple,Cynthia and Jossy are married for about eight years with four children and they have sex once a year,do you read me right,yes they have sex as a couples once in a year.This may seem unbelievable,but that is how they do it and according to them,they are happy with it.
Couples style of having sex are different from these couples mention above,it depend on the couples as far as one party is not been starved or abuse it.
Re: How Many Times Can Couples Make Love? by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Without reading your post and sighting from your topic, i think couples are supposed not to have timetable for sex cos the holybook said the wife should duely present her body to the husband and vice versa except for a consensus period of time of which it should be fasting or one spiritual thing like that, otherwise you are not fullfiling one part of your marital vows and obligation as commanded by God.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Can Couples Make Love? by mddavid(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
What matters is as long as the couples have mutual agreement on when to make love,they are in the right track.

(1) (Reply)

7 Three- Word Phrases Nigerian Men Never Want To Hear / 12 Sizzling Sex Tips To Put Your Love Life Back Into Top Gear / What To Do When She's Drunk (and It's Not What You Think)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.