Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos (13805 Views)

My House Agent Is Demanding 5% From Me For Agent Fee Every Year / Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / Where Is The Craziest Place A House Agent Has Ever Taken You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
konkonbilo:
I just saw one now online,70k per annum for a selfcon n 120k for agent n agreement. Can you imagine?the agent n aggrement is almost twice the house rent per annum.sometimes I regret been a Nigerian. The fee is too outrageous,not even including the inspection fee which is #2k5.

u can negotiate with them, tell them say na 50k u get, if dem no gree, just waka comot
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
konkonbilo:
I just saw one now online,70k per annum for a selfcon n 120k for agent n agreement. Can you imagine?the agent n aggrement is almost twice the house rent per annum.sometimes I regret been a Nigerian. The fee is too outrageous,not even including the inspection fee which is #2k5.

which website?
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by konkonbilo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

which website?
check jiji or olx
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by initialize(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lol grin

Thanks jare. I truly appreciate. kiss

you're welcome...
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by initialize(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

ini ,no be only u o, i get three shoes wey the under don chop finish because of these agents, shoe make even refused to repair the shoe

hahaha! your own pass me o
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by thaqib(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
What about the one that said he has a 2 bedroom flat, with running water and fence. OLOMI, OLOGBA(as they usually say). When he said we had gotten there, I was asking where is the place now?
It was a building that was being demolished and attempt being made to convert it to 2 bedroom flat.
Look, I can write a book on these agents....

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by NoToPile: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anyone with Info on 2bedroom flat or room and parlor self contain to rent at OPIC estate Agbara or Agbara estate(boys quarter).

Kindly contact me
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by sleeknick: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

agege should be cheaper than 150k for room self contain, dont let dem chop u
Pls if u see one pls contact me
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Rinsola32(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
thaqib:
What about the one that said he has a 2 bedroom flat, with running water and fence. OLOMI, OLOGBA(as they usually say). When he said we had gotten there, I was asking where is the place now?
It was a building that was being demolished and attempt being made to convert it to 2 bedroom flat.
Look, I can write a book on these agents....

OMG grin cheesy cheesy grin. I can imagine how angry you will b when he said this is the house.
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Rinsola32(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
I forgot to mention I was taken to one with someone buried right at the entrance to the house. It's either I jump or step on it.

I asked agent what is going on here? Why will I decide to rent an apartment with a burial ground right at my door step. As what? A bonus?

His response : some people like am o. Dem even dey ask them if they can get house with someone buried there because the dead body definitely guard the house.

I was speechless!

Cc initialize , thaqib

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by nativedoctor(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
babajeje123:
Most agents are useless as k in knife. They are after their agency fees and not customer's satisfaction. One deceived me into taking an accommodation in an area where they don't have light, yet my Landlord insists I must pay 1500k for electricity every month. I'm happy my rent is almost due and I'll be moving out soon. If you are a reliable agent, could you get me 2 bed at Sangotedo after ajah?

Hello Sir,
I have a sparkling and spacious 2 bedroom apartment in Balogun town opp Fara park estate, Sangotedo.
all rooms are ensuite with a visitors convenience.
the compound is neat , spacious and well paved.
there is also a dedicated generator for the water pump.
Kindly call or whatsapp 08033342296.
photos are available on request.
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by initialize(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rinsola32:
I forgot to mention I was taken to one with someone buried right at the entrance to the house. It's either I jump or step on it.

I asked agent what is going on here? Why will I decide to rent an apartment with a burial ground right at my door step. As what? A bonus?

His response : some people like am o. Dem even dey ask them if they can get house with someone buried there because the dead body definitely guard the house.

I was speechless!

Cc initialize , thaqib

Babe... Abeg no kill me... That 'a bonus?' line made me laugh tire... Dead body na security against what? Probably other dead bodies.

Come make we go stone one agent wey just erect him signboard for my street cool
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by nativedoctor(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
babajeje123:
Most agents are useless as k in knife. They are after their agency fees and not customer's satisfaction. One deceived me into taking an accommodation in an area where they don't have light, yet my Landlord insists I must pay 1500k for electricity every month. I'm happy my rent is almost due and I'll be moving out soon. If you are a reliable agent, could you get me 2 bed at Sangotedo after ajah?

Hello Sir,
I have a well finished 2bedroom flat in Balogun town opp Fara park estate, Sangotedo
both rooms ensuite with guest toilet.
well paved and spacious compound.
dedicated generator for the water pump.
Kindly call or whatsapp 08033342296
it's my direct brief.
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Rinsola32(f): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2017
initialize:

Babe... Abeg no kill me... That 'a bonus?' line made me laugh tire... Dead body na security against what? Probably other dead bodies.

Come make we go stone one agent wey just erect him signboard for my street cool

I wonder why I will need a dead person as security. I don't even know who was buried there!

Let's leave the agent to God o or you go fit go do the stonning alone? grin
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by ceasare: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Rinsola32:

I was speechless!

Cc initialize , thaqib

Oh my God i don laff sotey mess burst comot 4 my yansh! grin
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Rinsola32(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
ceasare:

Oh my God imdon laff sotey mess burst comot 4 my yansh! grin

Lol.....keep the odour to yourself. Abeg!
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Treash(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
In Adeolu Aderinto Solicitors, we are committed to engage in real estate management, application for government excision, property investigation and preparation of relevant documents in land matters. Kindly contact us, to help u investigate the title and validity of the property u are buying. Our office is at Bode Akinsanya Chambers, 12, Tiwalade street, Shogunle, Lagos Street. 09090803205. Thank you.
Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by Jay4joy: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Newly built 3 bedroom duplex apartment for rent around Agbede Transformer Ikorodu
Standard room and parking space.

N300k

Re: What's Your Last Experience With A House Agent In Lagos by alexsoftwork(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2021
ffo:

that is not fair and just on your part to allow them to continue to scam others

The guy)lady is a bloody fool don't mind him. Their no difference between him and the agents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tastefully Finished Duplexes For Sale At Abijo, Lekki with Pictures / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States / Office Space (serviced Office), Virtual Office In V/I Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.