Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Beware!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Beware!!!! (1826 Views)

Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware!!!! by Chriso2: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
just received this now

Pls don't stop spreading ..be Ur brothers keeper.

Some kind of evil is actually going on, which people don't really know about.
Mostly in Abia state precisely (Aba).... people should be mindful of posters that read.... "JOB VACANCY CALL SO SO NUMBER" some do write the salary.... the people in CHARGE are evil RITUALISTS.
In Aba They will ask you to come to a place called Bata around the park where they will pick you up...their scheduled date is always Wednesdays. When they pick you, you are actually gone for ever without trace..
A girl was picked up with her fellow job applicants. On getting to an unknown destination precisely a house (duplex) they queued up and were given numbers with a tag, as people they wanted to interview for a job. Her number was nine(9). The first person entered the so called office for the interview and they later called the second person, and then the 3rd, the 4th the 5th, none of these called people came back out.
But They still continued. The girl became uncomfortable and she summoned courage and went to the security man at gate and told him that she didn't know what was actually happening here .... that none of the people that went in for the interview came out to say how the interview went. The man told her that it was the spirit of God that directed her to him. He then leaked the secret to her that those people that entered for the interview had been butchered for rituals.
So spirits don't shout. Fear gripped her and she begged the man to open gate for her. He told her it was too late but the only solution was for her to enter the boot of their errand car which she did. When it was her turn no:9 she was no where to be found. They searched for her every where with the fear that she might be a ghost that came to spoil their business. God saved her through the gate man who later drove out with the car to buy ritual items for them.
Please save many lives by sending this message to all your contacts. No one knows who the next victim will be.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Forwarded as received.

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Beware!!!! by maxwell767(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Beware!!!! by attainable99: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Very true! Just yesteday, Right here in warri Delta state, along P.T.I road a young man dressed in a blue longsleeve turked in a black trouser and gave me a small flier that said vacancy needed. Soap, cream production. Factory workers, multi level media,scientific advisory board,cleaners, drivers needed.salary range 35,000 to 50,000,free accomodation, transportation and feeding. Then I said to myself, even the federal government is not as generousas this. Now,looking down @ d flier, a phone number in bold was typed in the flier. Now, no address was written. Now, there was a call for interview and no time was written on the flier. Qualification is graduates and non- graduate. The moment I saw the flier I knew the guy sharing the flier is a Ritualist.Now, this is thier usual mode of operation: when you call the number to ask for the company adress, they ask you to get dressed as early as 7am d next day and wait in a junction nearest to you were they will come and pick you up to the unknown job location, God saves you if you go and come back alive. Job seekers beware, bewarned, bewise and pray very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware!!!! by attainable99: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Help save lives, Seun,this is very urgent and important,please move this thread to front page.
Re: Please Beware!!!! by wunmi590(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
God would help and save us in this country.
Re: Please Beware!!!! by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
attainable99:
Very true! Just yesteday, Right here in warri Delta state, along P.T.I road a young man dressed in a blue longsleeve turked in a black trouser and gave me a small flier that said vacancy needed. Soap, cream production. Factory workers, multi level media,scientific advisory board,cleaners, drivers needed.salary range 35,000 to 50,000,free accomodation, transportation and feeding. Then I said to myself, even the federal government is not as generousas this. Now,looking down @ d flier, a phone number in bold was typed in the flier. Now, no address was written. Now, there was a call for interview and no time was written on the flier. Qualification is graduates and non- graduate. The moment I saw the flier I knew the guy sharing the flier is a Ritualist.Now, this is thier usual mode of operation: when you call the number to ask for the company adress, they ask you to get dressed as early as 7am d next day and wait in a junction nearest to you were they will come and pick you up to the unknown job location, God saves you if you go and come back alive. Job seekers beware, bewarned, bewise and pray very well.

please if you have a copy of the flier, please snap and upload here, so that people can see it
Re: Please Beware!!!! by attainable99: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
ok,I will look for it.
Re: Please Beware!!!! by captainrock(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
see as u wan kobalize the gateman, they (ritualist) might b reading this.
Re: Please Beware!!!! by obinna002: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is serious
Re: Please Beware!!!! by jd1986(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
& davide470 is sleeping shocked
Re: Please Beware!!!! by joliyp(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
heard the story last week.....is true
Re: Please Beware!!!! by mayoor15(m): 3:24am On Jan 23, 2017
jd1986:
& davide470 is sleeping shocked
lols.... why won't he sleep, he no be man
Re: Please Beware!!!! by Donpizzle(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Hv anyone blamed buhari today?

I blame Buhari undecided
Re: Please Beware!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
The evils men do....
Re: Please Beware!!!! by obinna002: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Scary
Re: Please Beware!!!! by DestinyCHILD1: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
The days are EVIL... so they have graduated from job scammers to RITUALISTS!!! undecided
Re: Please Beware!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
MAVRODIAL JOB ADVERTS
Re: Please Beware!!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
my people with ritual,nah waoh,make God punish all of them jare
Re: Please Beware!!!! by Nickymezor(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm, God save us in this country o
Re: Please Beware!!!! by attainable99: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2017
wunmi590:

please if you have a copy of the flier, please snap and upload here, so that people can see it
I coudn't find the paper but the size is one tenth of an A4 paper
Re: Please Beware!!!! by ladokuntlad(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,

Please Beware of this Scammer named:
Mr Emmanuel working in Etisalat and many other companies in Nigeria.

He claimed to have slots in the ongoing Etisalat recruitment.

He is going to tell you about your details and lifestyle(All of which he found on your CV)
Then he will request you send him a certain amount so you can secure a job

These are his bank details:
Telephone Number:
Chidioke Chima David

Access Bank: 0026611352

1 Like

Re: Please Beware!!!! by wunmi590(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
attainable99:

I coudn't find the paper but the size is one tenth of an A4 paper

Lol, God would just save us in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Project Engineers Recruitment Russell Smith / Out Of Job? Yet To Land Your First Job? Working Yet Want To Switch Jobs? Read / Fcmb Is Recruiting Young Graduates For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.