Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (76161 Views)

Yoruba Actor, Don Richard And His Beautiful Family Rock White Garment / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by menshowng(m): 2:35am On Jan 23, 2017
alexarelano:
I'm a bonafide member
gbayi

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by mamajaz(f): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Boyooosa:
@OP, CAN I GO NOW, PLEASSSSSSE
Him tieyou down ni

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by mamajaz(f): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Abudu2000:
if you don't get 100likes for this comment then..........I ma fart
Chai, you funny die. I had to scroll up to add my own like to bring it to ninety- nine
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by iyamchee(m): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Every time I walk past this Cele church in my area with my bet slip....... It always cuts....
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by kilode100(f): 4:46am On Jan 23, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Hmmmmmmm! Holy michael! Holy Gabriel!

MIMO!!
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by kilode100(f): 4:46am On Jan 23, 2017
moshino:

Where is your evidence that they are fetish?

Are you minding them?
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Origin(f): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2017
The superiority of white garment churches is in their music and dance. They are very good at it. I guess that's why they produce a lot of entertainment professionals.

I learn everyday though as I though it was a Yoruba strictly church.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Myself2(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2017
browniex:
They was a very pretty girl in my street,she had the most seductive shape,and she was always ready to surrender to me,well the only thing that prevented me from opening my mouth to just say the word,was her white garment,as big and flowing as that white garment is,her sumptuous shape will always pop out.and her family was deep into it.I just had to beat it.

That's exactly what I did 13 years ago ? Figured I had enough drama then and I didnt need to add spiritual fetish drama to the mix
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Aroh48(m): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Bluezy13:

I have experienced that as well.

I once entered a cab, the driver his mid forties was constantly abusing. I deduced from his ranting that a policeman rough-handled him and in the process, spoilt his side mirror.
The man would always say, "I'll show him that I am a white garment member" "I'll deal with him so that next time he sees a C&S, he will mind his business" "I'll so useless his life, especially that his hand" etc...

Although I did not witness the incident but noting the angry and daring face of his, with eyes glittering, I was frightened...right there in the taxi. I almost alighted.

you see what am saying, and some people said they are not diabolic. I don't believe it .
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by otipoju(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Dimejidude:
I just have this inner fear for them. Don't really know why

It is normal to fear what you do not understand, there is nothing to be afraid of only to be understood.

As a member of Celestial Church of Christ for 35 years, I am having a blast. Surely Jehovah reigns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by cutedharmee: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Proudly a member of C & S Ayo ni o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by segzyogondus(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Oga Mungo Park and Oga Titus dis Year na Fire for fire ooo after Don Jazzy don welcome Donald Trump enter power ....Don Jazzy and D'Prince are ready for this year oooo..... Hmmmm In the voice of Patience Jonathan "Na only you waka come? OK "
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Abudu2000(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2017
mamajaz:

Chai, you funny die. I had to scroll up to add my own like to bring it to ninety- nine
hope I got mine too, likes are bitcoins to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Intrepid01:
No wonder....have always known there's something fishy about his fame...

Can anybody notice the whole fame flame is going down?

No wonder he's running back to Olusho or Alagba as they call their "Pastor cum Herbalist"

Actually, the fame is going up, at this stage it is unstoppable. Collins was born into Cherum and Seraphim, when you quit the religion you were born into, then you have the moral right to expect others to change theirs.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2017
donjazzy back then use to play keyboard at a church in awodiora area of ajegunle..apapa ...back then before he went to UK....na white garment church he de go na...use to know him from the early days....na bros we de hail am....that time no body de even see d prince face ,,,d prince na small pikin dat time
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
They are proud members of the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church.

And for all of you saying white garment is fetish and you fear them, you are saying based on what you hear.

Years ago, many churches didn't clap hands, or play music or use oil,or water or candle.

But today, all Penticostal pastors use mantle,anointing oil, etc.

What you don't know is that several penticostal churches have links with white garment churches. RCCG is the number 1. The founder worshipped in the same ESOCS church for years... David Ibiyiome was a very active member of same ESOCS church... TB Joshua started from a white garment church... So better have a re- think about them and let the Holy spirit always direct you!
Late Sunny Okosun was a member,the founder of Zoe Ministries was a member. Late Baba Aladura Dr Otubu sponsored Pastor Okotie in his clerical pursuit. Even RCCG has it roots steeped in Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim. For a pentecostal church that uses and sings from hymn book speaks volumes. Cherubim and Seraphim brought music and dance to the African Churches. To my amazement,I attended a Catholic church one Sunday and saw someone in the choir blowing trumpet. That's to show the influence C and S has on the churches in Nigeria. For the Redeemed,when your GO shouts somebody shout hallelujah,bear in mind it was coined from C and S Hallelujah,Iye and Hosanna,the Iye and Hosanna was dropped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by davbravo(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Aroh48:
I had a problem with a guy that do attend one of the white garment churches, and the guy bluntly said that he will show me that he is a member of a particular white garment church,That I should watch and see that he's going to deal with me.I got him arrested. And some of you guys are saying that white garment churches are not fetish right?
Its not everyone that goes to church to serve God......We have true and false prophets in all churches and also those that are good and evil.......... so Pls don't generalize by using one person or a group of people to judge the whole congregation
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by oluxy(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2017
coolesmile:
I fear white garment people. They are fetish.

When learned people speak in ignorant and some learned persons joined to accept

Dont fear what u dont understand.

Dont speak in and with ignorant.
Ignorant kills.
Seek for truth.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by oluxy(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
cutedharmee:

Ayo ni fun omo olorun.. .

Can i meet u.
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Look at them saying all sorts abt white garment churches. Thats why many of u are so weak spiritually.... U all think christianity is all abt 'ride on pastor'? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2017
cutedharmee:

Proudly a member of The Eternal Secred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by elivtjackson5(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2017
All the world here seraph......please don't post hate thread here on cherubim and seraphim....Donjazzy is an Evangelist....EVG

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by oluxy(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Proudly C&S

Let those who are ignorant of us, myopic in sight n heart keep talking until Jesus arrives.

Pls dont stop. Continue; for you now gat a job in this 2017. grin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2017
tfk2000:

Proudly a member of The Eternal Secred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim
alll say HAAAA!!!!
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2017
elivtjackson5:
All the world here seraph......please don't post hate thread here on cherubim and seraphim....Donjazzy is an Evangelist....EVG
Alll say HAAA
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
alll say HAAAA!!!!
Whats wrong with u? Did u eat pepper?
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2017
See few list of former and current Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim members...

Dr Harold Demuren( former DG NCAA)
Mrs Demuren( Current Chairman, GTB)
Dr Isaac Bello( Fire brand Evangelist)
Don Jazzy, D prince and Dad
Bob Manuel Idokwu( Nollywood)
Pa Akindayomi( Founder Redeemed Christian church of God)
David Ibioyiome( Salvation Ministries)

And so on.

All the world here is Seraph

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2017
tfk2000:

Whats wrong with u? Did u eat pepper?
Halleluyah! Iye! Hossana
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by annnikky(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
They are proud members of the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church.

And for all of you saying white garment is fetish and you fear them, you are saying based on what you hear.

Years ago, many churches didn't clap hands, or play music or use oil,or water or candle.

But today, all Penticostal pastors use mantle,anointing oil, etc.

What you don't know is that several penticostal churches have links with white garment churches. RCCG is the number 1. The founder worshipped in the same ESOCS church for years... David Ibiyiome was a very active member of same ESOCS church... TB Joshua started from a white garment church... So better have a re- think about them and let the Holy spirit always direct you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by bomasek(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Halleluyah! Iye! Hossana
cool
Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by annnikky(f): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
See few list of former and current Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim members...

Dr Harold Demuren( former DG NCAA)
Mrs Demuren( Current Chairman, GTB)
Dr Isaac Bello( Fire brand Evangelist)
Don Jazzy, D prince and Dad
Bob Manuel Idokwu( Nollywood)
Pa Akindayomi( Founder Redeemed Christian church of God)
David Ibioyiome( Salvation Ministries)

And so on.

All the world here is Seraph

To proclaim the words of God,
That Almighty has established,
By Grace Orimolade.

Chorus
Through the Holy Praying Father,
Who has established this order,
Where Cherubim and Seraphim
Praise Him for e-ver more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church by tfk2000(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Halleluyah! Iye! Hossana
Member spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos) / Mr Ibu Had Car Accident At Lekki-ikoyi Roundabout In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.