Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs (5512 Views)

Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement / Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by arterxerxes: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrIdRrFlP10
Geoffrey Jideofor Kwusike Onyeama, the Minister of Foreign affairs was nearly beaten by Nigerian youths in diaspora. They were asking why on several occasions people have been killed like animals and why Courts have granted Nnamdi Kanu bail but the executive did not obey the Judiciary.
In trying to answer the question, the Minister said the FG is ready for change and things that have been happening some years back need to be changed and the audience may not know the implication because they have not been born by then. This statement provoked the Audience and they started a brawl.

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by INTROVERT(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hun
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Afriifa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
The frustration is REAL

3 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by INTROVERT(f): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hun

This people have no respect for kwanstituted authority grin

7 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Abrupt: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Punchline Moments Of The Video
•During the brawl, a confused IPOB youth flied their flag upside down, he received insults and scolding before he corrected himself.

•They were claiming to be able to 'die for Biafra,' in the meeting, yet they're complaining about being killed for Biafra. ironically funny.

14 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
Hun

This people have no respect for kwanstituted authority grin

we will jail them too like kanu..

many of them are drugs pushers abroad anyways....

na easy thing to get them arrested abroad by giving foreighn nations informations about them...

7 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
So you asked a legitimate question, he was trying to answer your legitimate question and you start a shouting contest.

*thumbs up*

This is how dialogue goes na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by modelsms(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Biafrans no dey joke o. Dey for ball am sharp slap

7 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
una saw??..

the nigerian warriors left before the brouhahas started @1:19... grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by sekundosekundo: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
thedarksider:

we will jail them too like kanu..

many of them are drugs pushers abroad anyways....

na easy thing to get them arrested abroad by giving foreighn nations informations about them...

Do you know that a drug Baron Buruji Kashamu is representing you in the Senate?.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Do you know that a drug Baron Buruji Kashamu is representing you in the Senate?.

realy??..i didnt voted him..i dont like criminals no matter what tribe...

5 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
thedarksider:

Between you and Buhari I no know who dull pass. angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Between you and Buhari I no know who dull pass. angry

realy??..think what you like...we nigerians dont care...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Iamwrath: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

At least he's not languishing in jail like Dilector

And he doesn't have a criminal record home or abroad

7 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by kettle84(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

At least he's not languishing in jail like Dilector

And he doesn't have a criminal record home or abroad
Do you know that you Lord TINUBU is a renowned drug baron ?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by cocaineaddict(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
thedarksider:

blood of jesus shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by jiinxed: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Our waka must get head.
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Iamwrath: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
kettle84:

Really? Does he have a conviction record? Is he in jail now?

5 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by BlackCrypter: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
kettle84:

Do you know that an Indonesia police said Ibos are curse to Africa cos of their drug peddling business.

8 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Noneroone(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:
So you asked a legitimate question, he was trying to answer your legitimate question and you start a shouting contest.

*thumbs up*

This is how dialogue goes na

Question: why does the govt kill protesters and court orders flouted?

Ans: the govt is ready for change

he was given chance to answer but his answer was annoyingly irrelevant and provocative

11 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
After they say they are peaceful Edioots

6 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by farokkunle: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
DIS DISGUSTING BLOOD THIRSTY PARASITES CALL ZOO

oh my God .

unarmed civilians was shot like they are in the war front

what about it ? if those guy's are holding arm's , do you think ,you can't pick at least 200 Nigeria forces dead bodies ?

Nigeria change your ways .You have wasted millions of youth of this country, suppose a full team like 1996 olympic soccer gold team .

this killing's can't go without repair .

we want freedom from you . you are giving us death . the grave site's are increasing , you are killing us cry cry cry cry

but remember you can not go free .

IPOB FREEDOM . cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by malel1: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
BlackCrypter:

Do you know that an Indonesia police said Ibos are curse to Africa cos of their drug peddling business.

Last time I checked, baba sule I not igbo.
And he is among the higesh drug barons in nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by dikeigbo2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
thedarksider:

I didn't voted him...chaiiii see oyibo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
bag of garri was 8 tasand..now its 25 tasand...

is it not you that loves to import everything than produce them in nigeria...??...

no more subsidies,finish....

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
dikeigbo2:

I didn't voted him...chaiiii see oyibo grin grin

what??..ogini??..

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
There is problem in the land!
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by kettle84(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

nah ,he can't be in jail because he is in the good books of his partners in looting. they have looted this fail state into an ever lasting and in redeemable recession.

5 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Noneroone:

Question: why does the govt kill protesters and court orders flouted?

Ans: the govt is ready for change

he was given chance to answer but his answer was annoyingly irrelevant and provocative
Has the guy finished his answer before they went off like a couple of fireworks?

Allow someone you ask a question drop the mic before you criticise his answer else he can claim he was going to say the rigt thing before you cut him off.

5 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by kettle84(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

nah ,he can't be in jail because he is in the good books of his partners in looting. they have looted this fail state into an ever lasting and in redeemable recession in the name of fighting corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fulani Jihadists Created The Largest City In West Africa / See Peter Obi's Empty Rally In Benin City Today / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.