Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs (5529 Views)

Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement / Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by farokkunle: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Has the guy finished his answer before they went off like a couple of fireworks?

Allow someone you ask a question drop the mic before you criticise his answer else he can claim he was going to say the rigt thing before you cut him off.

Because IPOB are tired of this script . we scorn you babblers ahead of time before you open up lie box script version 2017.0 grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by kettle84(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
BlackCrypter:

Do you know that an Indonesia police said Ibos are curse to Africa cos of their drug peddling business.
see the Indonesian police man looking at the real cursed people .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by hakanai(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigeria any day and anytime... cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by farokkunle: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
we are not against Nigeria as a sovereign country ,

but are tired of you ,forcing us to be part of Nigeria .

Nigeria have to be earn through pride and sacrifice ,

it is not suppose to imperfect in determining who I suppose to be .

let me be who I chose to be . I am IPOB free speech please .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by arterxerxes: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
It seems all foreign ministers are not fortunate. This may be the third time a minister is attacked abroad.
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by cirmuell(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abrupt:
Punchline Moments Of The Video
During the brawl, a confused IPOB youth flied their flag upside down, he received insults and scolding before he corrected himself.

•They were claiming to be able to 'die for Biafra,' in the meeting, yet they're complaining about being killed for Biafra. ironically funny.

grin this got me rotfl....

3 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Justiceleague1: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

Really? Does he have a conviction record? Is he in jail now?

is he in jail,èwòn? Methink dabulutu ati gambaria pelu woworius are in better position to answer that beans land qwesan grin grin grin

op,haba,why evils nah,why do they wana beat up that zoogerian minisita?
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Justiceleague1: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

Really? Does he have a conviction record? Is he in jail now?

is he in jail,èwòn? Methink dabulutu ati gambaria pelu woworius are in better position to answer that beans land qwesan grin grin grin

op,haba,why evils nah,why do they wana beat up that zoogerian minisita?
Iamwrath:

At least he's not languishing in jail like Dilector

yesso,u are right,he aint languishing like dilector dabugambawo grin their anuses in ilu de la ewa wud need stitchin' grin grin

Op,why beating thou the minisita?
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is serious.. they should look for buhari and deal with him..

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Cjrane2: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrIdRrFlP10

The minister was WRONG to say because they younger people were not born ,they want to fight.

Truth is that the punishment given to their fathers declared and fought the civil war 50 years ago should have been enough. Why has the punishment extended to the moden day Igbo who didn't declare any war? Since they didn't declare Biafra in the 1960s, why are the younger generation of Igbo being marginalized, victimized and excluded like Nigeria did to their fathers? Why punish them for an offense they didn't commit?

Since it is fashionable to exclude Igboland in infrastructure or governance of Nigeria, it only makes sense that they are not wanted and should be allowed to go. Why can't we tell ourselves the truth and restructure or better still break up this country? Anyhow, killing people will not quell the struggle for independence of Biafra. It will still happen sooner or later.

The ONLY reason Fulani wants unity at all costs is to enable them continue to cheat everyone on the OIL.

Is OIL more precious than human beings? I know cows are more precious than human beings

2 Likes

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Paretomaster(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
farokkunle:
we are not against Nigeria as a sovereign country ,

but are tired of you ,forcing us to be part of Nigeria .

Nigeria have to be earn through pride and sacrifice ,

it is not suppose to imperfect in determining who I suppose to be .

let me be who I chose to be . I am IPOB free speech please .

Can u tell us who is holding a Gun to ur head to remain a Nigerian....?

if we check ur documents now, u r claiming to be a Nigerian, y not Biafra...

those are the elders u r suppose to talk to if u want Biafra, instead u r insulting them......pls leave we don't need u ppl here.......and don't tell me u still want to reman here, as a foreigner....
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Mufasa27(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
thedarksider:

realy??..i didnt voted him..i dont like criminals no matter what tribe...
I didn't voted for him..shame on you

You should focus more on your life instead of shouting ipob up and down..

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by BlackCrypter: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
kettle84:
see the Indonesian police man looking at the real cursed people .

The cursed people below:

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by BlackCrypter: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
malel1:

Last time I checked, baba sule I not igbo.
And he is among the higesh drug barons in nigeria

Stark illiterate, go sell your gala and stop disgracing your family.
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by kettle84(m): 3:54am On Jan 24, 2017
BlackCrypter:

The cursed people below:
Do you know that this drug peddling madness was start by TINUBU, kashamu and co?
Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Between you and Buhari I no know who dull pass. angry
You're evil mouthed cheesy grin, you just dump confusion for the guy head

1 Like

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Eggheader101: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2017
BlackCrypter:

The cursed people below:
corrinthians chapter5.continue switching monikers

Re: Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Eggheader101: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2017
BlackCrypter:

Stark illiterate, go sell your gala and stop disgracing your family.
chapter5 the cursed soul.this is what ur forefathers did for a living and the modern day yeribooo youths are still doing it in ogun ibadam osogbo etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Afonja Was Murdered: A lesson to greedy Tinubu / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / LASG To Clamp Down On Illegal Traders Along Railway Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.