Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) (57592 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some people won't be judged if they choose to transgender! He/she is a perfect example! undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by BossDanniee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
shocked Hulk Hogan
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
ori kwa egwu
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by jake2much(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
None of my business.
wen,u go to kiri kiri u go know
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
jake2much:
wen,u go to kiri kiri u go know
I said "I love her boldness", did i state anywhere i was a lesbian?.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
she's handsome
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
ireneony:
Her skin looks flawless. Wetin she de use abeg

Chicken shit mixed with dog poo. Rub some on your face in the morning and in the evening, and eat some in the afternoon. Works like magic.
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by SURElee(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala:

Na this one u go dash me abii, this one fit de beat man o...

Lala, so you dey fear beating abi? Hahahahahgaha
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
I said "I love her boldness", did i state anywhere i was a lesbian?.
ur playing with 14 years imprisonment becarefull but get big cassava baby pana

Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by HtwoOw: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
I sure say he get prick
BeeBeeOoh:
He is fine angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Somebody's sugar
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
make this one no grab u by the d
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by lilblink(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
she looks lk a boy..tom boy..beautiful boy
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by segebase(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
fine boi no pimples
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by ikemesit4477: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
He is fine angry
he?
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
jake2much:
14yrs
for liking someone' boldness? u nid help!!
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Potoskyleee: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
whether she is a girl ooo or a boy oo... i dont care... I must confess, she got swagg, she got the cash and she is living well/
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by jake2much(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
uniquelyspecial:
for liking someone' boldness? u nid help!!
go sleep
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Too muscular for my liking. Her Toto go dey too stiff for mouth.

Mod stop banning me my father is a herbalist
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
lalasticlala:

Na this one u go dash me abii, this one fit de beat man o...
bhmmmmmmm toasting wan start small small.

Moderator stop banning me my father is a herbalist
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
jake2much:
go sleep
not just help.... serious one oo
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by jake2much(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
uniquelyspecial:
not just help.... serious one oo
small boi
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok we have seen you Mr man grin
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by MsPweshy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided but she still sees her Period
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
flatheaded girls are hairy with yam legs and they are uncultured.
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by brenister10: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
;DThe Ushers go say BRO, you're welcome, God bless you
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by lizzlix(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
ireneony:
Her skin looks flawless. Wetin she de use abeg
Bobrisky and his products comes to mind
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
lizzlix:
Bobrisky and his products comes to mind
you know someone can be darkskin and have a flawless skin right undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by brightology3: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala long time I was here on your thread. grin grin grin grin

Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by robosky02(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
ejamahrandy:
Which club does she ply her trade for

boko haram fc grin
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by tillaman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
She's comfortable with the life she chose!! That's all that matters!!
Re: Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
She luks gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.