Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today (1016 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video / Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Naijahotloaded(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rescuers struggled Sunday to pull survivors from the wreckage of a train crash which killed 36 passengers in southern India, the latest in a series of disasters on the country's creaking rail network.

Officials were investigating whether Maoist rebels had tampered with the track, after eight coaches and the engine of the Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar express were derailed at around 11:00 pm (1730 GMT) on Saturday. See more photos and Video here...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/01/22/photos-and-video-india-rail-disaster-kills-36-fears-toll-may-rise/

Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Railway to heaven
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keep quiet jhor
Can't you wish them safe journey to heaven

cummando:
Railway to heaven

Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
EastGold:
Keep quiet jhor

Can't you wish them safe journey to heaven

Safe journey to where? You want make heaven dey boring? Den too dey sing for their films come imagine eternity with that kind thing. Person go beg for pass to hell

I'm sure say na dance den dance forget say na on top train den dey them come derail themselves

Some mumu go say I no say RIP. Who dey receive the rip. The dead wey no fit read or the op?
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by MrShine(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
I swear I taya to dey read stories of death all the time...now I'm scared to sleep in my hostel alone gan
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by petrov10: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Safe journey to where? You want make heaven dey boring? Den too dey sing for their films come imagine eternity with that kind thing. Person go beg for pass to hell

I'm sure say na dance den dance forget say na on top train den dey them come derail themselves

Some mumu go say I no say RIP. Who dey receive the rip. The dead wey no fit read or the op?
you're trying too hard to be funny. undecided
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
petrov10:
you're trying too hard to be funny. undecided
E be like say you don dey mad abi? I mention your name?
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by petrov10: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

E be like say you don dey mad abi? I mention your name?
undecided. Crass
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by ritababe(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

36 people are dead and you are here saying rubbish, i pity you.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos And Video: India Rail Disaster Kills 36 People Today by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

36 people are dead and you are here saying rubbish, i pity you.

RIP to the dead.
Its called freedom of speech

Besides na me kill them?

Anyways if it pleases anybody RIP.

I've lost too many to be shaken by death

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi / Is Former Housemate Of Bbnaija An Occupation? See What Gifty's IG Prf Is Reading / Comedian AY In Cute Bedroom Selfie With Actress Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.