Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man (695 Views)

Divorced Man Shares Marriage Advice He Wishes He Had / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by mamagee3(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
I think of Who knows why he got divorced?

What do you think of?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by noetic15(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
i think mama-gee needs to hook up with a guy soon. . . . or else grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by Parohfrey(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
I think to myself, only if he can fu ck Mama-Gee.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
noetic15:

i think mama-gee needs to hook up with a guy soon. . .  . or else  grin grin grin

Boringgggg angry angry angry
Stop trying to be funny and answer the question. undecided
Comedy is not for you
. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by noetic15(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Boringgggg angry angry angry
Stop trying to be funny and answer the question. undecided
Comedy is not for you
. angry

really? does any of ur last 100 threads make sense?
I was not laughing at my post. . .I was laughing at ur consistent . . . . . . ,
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
noetic15:

really? does any of your last 100 threads make sense? 
I was not laughing at my post. .  .I was laughing at your consistent  . . . . . .  ,   

*Snores off*
Please where are the real repliers(my people)
cool
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by aboki4real: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee, one of the thoughts is "hope this man is good after all"
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by Fiona0007: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2009
@poster
When you see a divorced man,, by the way how do you know he is divorced?
And whatever the reason of his divorce, it is none of your business unless you are the next potential wife.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by Sissy3(f): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2009
how in the freaking world would i know he is divorced

or abi they have signboard on their foreheads these days that says "hello am divorced"
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by Fhemmmy: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2009
I think he is free
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by coolier(f): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
I think he is lonely.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man by ikamefa(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
if he is packing upstairs,downstairs and side-ways? i say yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy! " grin "

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Ur Neighbour / How It Feels When The Head Of The Family Dies / Let's Wish Sani Yerima's Wife Happy Children Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.