Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read (10739 Views)

Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Eastactivist: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
u guys keep claiming industrious yet no only one flat head`made it to the Forbes list of richest people in Nigeria he could even make top 5.

maybe we now av a different meaning for industrious

Tony elumelu and orji uzor kalu made that list.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
grin grin grin grin we need to buy up more lands festac is already gone,my uncle bought of 3 plots of afonja land in festac including an ancient burial ground,the burial ground very old it belongs to their ancestors,my uncle built his suckaway there thats where all his sh!!t go to
original truth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eastactivist:

Tony elumelu and orji uzor kalu made that list.
but the unindustrious afonja's av adenuga.alakija.otedola. amongst.we av up to 5 afonja Or 4 on the list nd 2 osu
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin
That one too don Ulsain Bolt grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
Hahahah you have deleted all the stored informations in his brain finish.
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts..I got better things to do with my life.face fulani herdsmen raping ur mum nd sisters in enugu idp.

am sure those clowns who claim they wanna buy land don't even worth up to a million.am sure there fathers are some lazy ass Who wake up every morning to play ludo Nd drink Palm whine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts..I got better things to do with my life.face fulani herdsmen raping ur mum nd sisters in enugu idp.

am sure those clowns who claim they wanna buy land don't even worth up to a million.am sure there fathers are some lazy ass Who wake up every morning to play ludo Nd drink Palm whine
Did I quote you before? Sorry I don't do tribal wars. undecided look for tormentor,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts..I got better things to do with my life.
you are now repeating yourself like a broken record

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
imhotep:

you are now repeating yourself like a broken record
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts..
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
we only av igbo tenant but the ungrateful bitcch refuse to pay rent so we gonna send her out to live under bridge
I think it's the opposite ,man you don't have a hut in ekiti see lizard see muscle pull

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts..

Go and wash car for Afonja Tinubu, since you don't know what to post anymore grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
imhotep:

Go and wash car for Afonja Tinubu, since you don't know what to post anymore grin grin
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts.
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
I think it's the opposite ,man you don't have a hut in ekiti see lizard see muscle pull
u say what beyootch.I won't brag cause empty barrel with a flat head make the loudest noise.
btw go nd meet yr fellow anambra gals nd play with cucumber
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
That IDP for pensioners in Osun state can anybody give me the address I need to do some donations to them before hunger wipe op granny wey de the camp.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
devilson:
Mehnn trying to get facts across to the osus is like telling a mad he is mad it just won't do, osus heads are too compress to absorb facts.
^^Another d@ura dull@rd on the loose cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
imhotep:

^^Another d@ura dull@rd on the loose cheesy
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
That IDP for pensioners in Osun state can anybody give me the address I need to do some donations to them before hunger wipe op granny wey de the camp.
first donate to enugu camp nd save ur sisters getting raped by fulani herdsmen
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
Nothing like that here, everybody have gone home but in afonja land na sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
grin grin grin
Sarkozy was right, you are one of the Africans stuck in the cycle of ETERNAL repetition of words and actions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32eInxqubw
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Nothing like that here, everybody have gone home but in afonja land na sorry state.
that's why ur blothers keep coming in numbers to amelika(s.west is osu dream land)

biafra land is cursed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
that's why ur blothers keep coming in numbers to amelika(s.west is osu dream land)

biafra land is cursed
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:

Oboy see what u did to urself... see fatality and brutality they giving u here... everytime igbo igbo igbo igbo in ur brain nawao... u created a topic only for u to be murderd in cold blood.

Imhotep abeg pity am he is now recycling words.
I tot they said afonjas are smart... u should know u are losing this and back off.

eastactivist.
Revelation
Brooklynsouth
Ucheosefoh
Its enuff already his conehead is abt to touch the ceeling.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Donations for islamization of Igbo land

Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 23, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Donations for islamization of Igbo land
grin grin How many bottles of ogogoro did you take before posting this?
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:

biafra land is cursed
lol go and tell Buhari that your people are hungry or else you die. I borrowed the words from a Yoruba man
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Oboy see what u did to urself... see fatality and brutality they giving u here... everytime igbo igbo igbo igbo in ur brain nawao... u created a topic only for u to be murderd in cold blood.

Imhotep abeg pity am he is now recycling words.
I tot they said afonjas are smart... u should know u are losing this and back off.

eastactivist.
Revelation
Brooklynsouth
Ucheosefoh
Its enuff already his conehead is abt to touch the ceeling.
osu. with compressed skull do u think am jobless like the dumb boy or like u.btw don't u av a job since u decide to dedicate this morning to masturbating on my mention.go nd play with ur mates abeg
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Eastactivist: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
osu. with compressed skull do u think am jobless like the dumb boy or like u.btw don't u av a job since u decide to dedicate this morning to masturbating on my mention.go nd play with ur mates abeg

SERIOUSLY with this frustration, do you think you have a life? A better one?
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
have you finished washing Afonja Tinubu's car ? grin grin
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
lol go and tell Buhari that your people are hungry or else you die. I borrowed the words from a Yoruba man
first tell shoeku okuku bambia to save ur people getting raped in enugu idp
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Eastactivist:

SERIOUSLY with this frustration, do you think you have a life? A better one?
I think I got a job nd I. got a job compared to every member of ur family
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
I think I got a job nd I. got a job compared to every member of ur family
Afonja in the making cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by devilson(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2017
imhotep:

Afonja in the making cheesy cheesy
u just can't get off my mention,even when I stop giving you attention u this osu slave.do u even expect all the trash u saying to be pain.try harder
Re: Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
u just can't get off my mention,even when I stop giving you attention u this osu slave.do u even expect all the trash u saying to be pain.try harder
Are you missing me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truly Under A Spell? By Simon Kolawole / FADAMA Promotes Agriculture In Malkohi IDP Camp Yola (photos) / How Awolowo Committed Suicide – By Abdulmumini Adeku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.