Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (20121 Views)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2017
As an Edo Yoruba I have observed how since GEJ lost Igbo people have waged an online attack on Yoruba race but Yorubas have ignored them all the title Igbo claim facts always dispute and hands it over to Yorubas.
Yorubas are the richest, most educated and accommodating.
no one man can control their mumu button like kanu does to ibo

Igbo has attempted to use Ilorin to abuse Yoruba forgetting that being defeated in a war is a worse humiliating experience
they also claim Yoruba have always aligned with north which is another lie
ibo has been the chief boy boy to hausa from Azikwe to Ike ekremedu.

today, if igbo is sent out of Yoruba land ibo will suffer
Yorubas are naturally blessed they have access to the sea, they have oil, they are the gateway to West Africa
their presence is in Benin Togo all the way to the south america
they call Yoruba lazy
but its only the lazy Yoruba man that turns is village into a town and to a city by staying and developing his own land
take a look at ogun which makes more money than the entire igbo land

take a look at ede in osun once a village now a thriving town
same thing in kwara, same thing in ekiti with afe babalola

so ibo people why do you envy Yoruba so much?

Yoruba have rich history we know nothing about Igbos
seems the more you envy them the more they achieve and you sound and look very bitter.

You also accused yoruba churches of not having ibo top pastors

I have not seen any Yoruba man accuse igbo catholics of not allowing non ibos lead Catholic churches or are you jealous of great yoruba churches with international influence even prime minister of uk must visit for votes. THE YORUBA ENVY IS VERY VISIBLE

they are tribes of first and are continuing the achieve more greater feats
MY YORUBAS I HAIL UNA
IF NIGERIA SPLIT TODAY EDO WILL JOIN ODUA AS SEPARATE AUTONOMOUS REGION

GREETINGS FROM A EDO YORUBA BOY

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by ekensi01: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
FTC
Am coming let me read before i comment.
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2017
BMC. how market?

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Why are you a bitter human being... read a couple of your threads and i must say... you seem disturbed...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by eyeview: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2017
I think you have it on the contrary.

But son, you are less than 24 hours on nairaland and such bigotry is what you start with?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by CutieGuy(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
eyeview:
I think you have it on the contrary
opposite
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Esseite:
Why are you a bitter human being... read a couple of your threads and i must say... you seem disturbed...

I'm not bitter I just observed most of the Igbo attacks are towards Yoruba who don't give a damn

21 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by ekensi01: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Waything this boy want talk self?

Are you this good for nothing? Brother i read your post they is no solid evidence, to prove that any igbo man is never worried about yorubas prograss.

I will talk more when those yoruba dogs quote me.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
eyeview:
I think you have it on the contrary.

But son, you are less than 24 hours on nairaland and such bigotry is what you start with?

Yes I just joined only to read all the anti Yoruba threads and as a edo Yoruba boy and niger delta I wrote my opinion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by idesylvester(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2017
You fail to understand that once a new country is formed all those water ways of doing business is a small thing to fix

The problem you fail to understand is that the country don't want to address issues of relying on one state for everything

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by FKO81(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Slowponk every where, hate and jealous you for what

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by ZombieTAMER: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Nairaland has hit a new low,.,., ademusiwa is an Einstein when compared to this op

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Odingo1: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

Yes I just joined only to read all the anti Yoruba threads and as a edo Yoruba boy and niger delta I wrote my opinion
grin grin grin grin grin, grin,all this kids self,EDO yoruba and NigerDelta,even omo odua yorubas go fear this connection. grin grin grin grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by HiddenShadow: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
When did Binis start bearing Femi.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by ajapz(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Op! Apart from common sense, which other sense were you not born with?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Indeed NL is more than house of commotion grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Lol. ..see composition..Edo -Yoruba -Niger delta...
kid u are doom

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
When did Binis start bearing Femi.

Go and read your history there are Edo Yorubas DELE MOMODU and SEGUN AGANGA are good examples

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:
As an Edo Yoruba I have observed how since GEJ lost Igbo people have waged an online attack on Yoruba race but Yorubas have ignored them all the title Igbo claim facts always dispute and hands it over to Yorubas.
Yorubas are the richest, most educated and accommodating.
no one man can control their mumu button like kanu does to ibo

Igbo has attempted to use Ilorin to abuse Yoruba forgetting that being defeated in a war is a worse humiliating experience
they also claim Yoruba have always aligned with north which is another lie
ibo has been the chief boy boy to hausa from Azikwe to Ike ekremedu.

today, if igbo is sent out of Yoruba land ibo will suffer
Yorubas are naturally blessed they have access to the sea, they have oil, they are the gateway to West Africa
their presence is in Benin Togo all the way to the south america
they call Yoruba lazy
but its only the lazy Yoruba man that turns is village into a town and to a city by staying and developing his own land
take a look at ogun which makes more money than the entire igbo land

take a look at ede in osun once a village now a thriving town
same thing in kwara, same thing in ekiti with afe babalola

so ibo people why do you envy Yoruba so much?

Yoruba have rich history we know nothing about Igbos
seems the more you envy them the more they achieve and you sound and look very bitter.

they are tribes of first and are continuing the achieve more greater feats
MY YORUBAS I HAIL UNA
IF NIGERIA SPLIT TODAY EDO WILL JOIN ODUA AS SEPARATE AUTONOMOUS REGION

GREETINGS FROM A EDO YORUBA BOY

we deltans are with the yorubas too....we are bini....we are going no where with biafra....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by HiddenShadow: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

Go and read your history there are Edo Yorubas DELE MOMODU and SEGUN AGANGA are good examples

They are different from the Binis.

So we will just carve their region into SW
Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

They are different from the Binis.

So we will just carve their region into SW

even sef we are different from the yorubas,we still prefer the yorubas to biafra......

the yorubas are smart enough to dont think of breaking up nigeria....

they know the ol nigeria is related....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
igbos should separate from ipob...ipob doesnt know what they are talking about.....how many deltans speak igbo??..

do the calabars speak igbo??..no...

how many of us realy speak igbo??....

even igbos have their own sub dialects...

ipob is playing a very dangerous game and we deltans want nothing to do with it....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Odingo1: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

even sef we are different from the yorubas,we still prefer the yorubas to biafra......

the yorubas are smart enough to dont think of breaking up nigeria....

they know the ol nigeria is related....

Why are you so afraid of Nigeria breakup,those who don't believe in their-self are always afraid to move out of their comfort zone,that is why Igbos are making it in life because they are not afraid to try new things and others hate them for that,what is there in Nigeria that you are holding onto .

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Why are you so afraid of Nigeria breakup,those who don't believe in their-self are always afraid to move out of their comfort zone,that is why Igbos are making it in life because they are not afraid to try new things and others hate them for that,what is there in Nigeria that you are holding onto .

today is sunday..no interest for arguments.......i bashed una enough the last 2days...

you cameroonian!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2017
p3Ac3:
No 1 B!afra Forum, Biafrasay Forum http://biafrasay.com

why are your people still here..??...is like they are addicted to nigerians...

i open up a thread,only very few yorubas or hausas enter it.....but igbos click it like hot agege bread..

why is that??..why are your people still on nairaland....

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Odingo1: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

today is sunday..no interest for arguments.......i bashed una enough the last 2days...

you cameroonian!!!...
Deltans are not with Yorubas, speak for yourself and for your ethnic group in Delta state.
Cameroon is even doing better than Nigeria.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by Markfemi: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Why are you so afraid of Nigeria breakup,those who don't believe in their-self are always afraid to move out of their comfort zone,that is why Igbos are making it in life because they are not afraid to try new things and others hate them for that,what is there in Nigeria that you are holding onto.

From what I have seen and read online Yorubas are not jealous of everybody rather its ibos who insult everyone and for some reason thinks they are rich even claiming 90% of lagos

ibos are not the only non yorubas in West yet you never hear of fight or quarrel between them

apapa is owned majorly niger deltans and they get on peacefully(Ibru family)
our businesses thrive in yoruba land
Silverbird is owned by a bayelsan
Channels is owned by an edo man
Zenith and UBA are owned by Niger deltans
Yorubas also invest in niger delta
EBONY LIFE STILL OPERATES FROM CALABAR
OYEDEPO STILL WANTS TO BUILD A MASSIVE UNIVERSITY IN CALABAR
MIKE ADENUGA INVESTED OVER 1BN USD IN RIVERS TO LINK CENTRAL AFRICA WITH GLO
ADAKE Farms investing over $200m in Edo for palm oil production
This are the types of investments we want not some people that will be importing fake products from China to sell to us
THE MOST DEVELOPED STATES IN NIGER DELTA ARE THE ONES CONTROLLED BY YORUBAS BEFORE Delta and Edo

stop hating on yorubas develop your land

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Deltans are not with Yorubas, speak for yourself and for your ethnic group in Delta state.

good for Cameroon...go join Cameroon then...we nigerians want to talk about other things than only biafra day and night...

the ol politic section is full of biafra this,biafra that.....

you want to separate from nigeria...why dont una open biafra threads in foreighn section...

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by chiefolododo(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Obasanjo is igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care by bantudra: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Odingo1:

we deltans are with the yorubas...get used to it....

we deltans always run away from igbos....we dont like your get rich or die trying mentality....

how many none igboid deltans you know that think like igbos?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation / #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.