Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Age In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age In A Relationship (1047 Views)

Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life / A Question Of Age In Marriage. / Pls Do We Really Need Age In Marriage ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age In A Relationship by sochristy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please nairalanders I am so confuse right now.I am 22 yrs old and there's a guy who is 47 and wants to marry me. People say he is too old for me. I want to ask does age matters in a relationship?

Another one is that he chases women about too. that means he is a womaniser. Pls i need advice
Re: Age In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai! undecided
Re: Age In A Relationship by enuk80(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
sochristy:
Please nairalanders I am so confuse right now.I am 22 yrs old and there's a guy who is 47 and wants to marry me. People say he is too old for me. I want to ask does age matters in a relationship?

Another one is that he chases women about too. that means he is a womaniser. Pls i need advice

run for your life...just run and i will catch u at d other side...to be sincere with you, just leave him because your post already defined who he is...too old and goof around...I wonder what you are looking for..u r young and u have a life...u have dreams...don't let your eagerness of going into relationship ruin ur life..I guess your problem is badwagon effect

1 Like

Re: Age In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
sochristy:

The age difference is too much, let him go and focus on other things.
Re: Age In A Relationship by refiner(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
The last straw that broke the camel's back is that he loves women!

Like seriously? angry
Re: Age In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
that's like 25years difference!

that's way too much
Re: Age In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Age In A Relationship by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
my sister follow your heart I can assure you that at the end of the day you will never regret your choice be it success or failure.

For Matters of the Heart avoid nl.
Re: Age In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
You are asking us if YOU should go ahead with your marriage which promises of mentality abuse due to your his incapacity of controlling himself. Maybe also infect you with some STDs. Are we the one that will suffer with you? If you want to marry him, go ahead. It's a free world. Obviously not everybody wants to enjoy life
Re: Age In A Relationship by davidif: 2:47am On Feb 09, 2017
sochristy:

Wait what? Please tell me you are joking and that you are just trying to get to the front page.
Re: Age In A Relationship by Sezua(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jst kuku marry buhari
Re: Age In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
A man at 47 still chasing small small girls around and you are even contemplating marrying him??...i won't say a word but i'm sure he has money and you are an igbo girl.
Re: Age In A Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Age In A Relationship by biz2get(m): 2:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't you think that man is married already with 2kids?

And just wants to play with your Fresh Panter.? angry

Think Girl Think.
Re: Age In A Relationship by profhezekiah: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Jesus d gap is 2 wide he is like ur father, this 1 is never love, 10yr gap is still ok but 20 is never advisable and he is also a womanizer, d relationship is damned, I tink U after his finances

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot / Teenager Sells Her Virginity To A Business Man For £2.3m / Check Out This Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.