Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (33401 Views)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by preetymee(f): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Noted smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Shittuakeem(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2017
I pray God should change my story

Nigeria is frustrating graduates like
Maka Y you go school now

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by leonard002(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2017
The most important sign is how much connections you have. With the right connections, you can achieve anything you want to.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Kemimarch16(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by magicminister: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
There is really no sign.
Just do what you do and success might be yours.
I know used to know one vegetable seller that is currently living super large.
back then, no one would've have believed that she would make it.
I also know one ex-prostitute that is currently in the house of rep.

Anybody can make it.
Sign or no sign, just keep believing.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by swtdrms(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Besides, not everyone need the so sort after good grades, what some individuals need is basic education to be able to articulate their visions towards success. Serious education will come as distraction for these folks. They are eager to get to the labour market and experiment their visions and energy thereby fine tunning the ideas in their heads. Sitting down all time cramming books will never be their thing. While the books types will as well not be so interested in other things except books.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mctowel01: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
majour:
Humans are such strange beings, the most successful people in the world aren't even educated, most are self thought, most allow experience to be their teacher, we in Nigeria are we r bin ruled by an uneducated mofo and someone out there believes his grade makes him more of a success than another

A good job can and will always make u comfortable and that it, comfort, not rich, riches comes from things u invest ur personal time in like business or a talent, working for a 1million a month in 12 month isn't riches, its a comfortable salary, which never exceeds ur expectations.
Don't be unnecessarily silly.. There are lots of people earning salaries and are rich and comfortable. There are also those into notable investments, yet still broke. It goes both ways. Don't try to downplay getting a professional Career in life.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by nengibo: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=mubarak89 post=53040930][/quote]

8. He/she has connection or is from the north
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
MVLOX:
Nice post.... Very very timely...
Thanks grin
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2017
laudate:
@mubarak89, what a fantastic post!! cheesy You just validated a point I was trying to make, to a friend. It is not what 'class' of degree you graduate with that is important, it is how you put what you have learnt to use, that helps you succeed. Thank you! cool I hope this thread makes FP.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Thank you! grin
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
nengibo:

8. He/she has connection or is from the north
hahaha. Connection? Yes but he/she doesn't have to be from the North. Trust me; i know
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by IamAthens(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2017
He/she does not do MMM with his/her fees.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Lescott7:
Success in the real world has nothing to do with your class of grade. Making poor grade doesn't translate to poor life after school and making good grade doesn't translate to good life after school now, although good grade meant so much in years back. Remember that someone that was diligent with his studies while in school can never be lazy in the outside world.
Truth! I agree with you Lescott7
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2017
magicminister:
There is really no sign.
Just do what you do and success might be yours.
I know used to know one vegetable seller that is currently living super large.
back then, no one would've have believed that she would make it.
I also know one ex-prostitute that is currently in the house of rep.

Anybody can make it.
Sign or no sign, just keep believing.

Hello magicminister. I beg to differ. Success doesn't just happen. Yes anybody can make it but then, that 'anybody' must put in genuine work or steal/cheat his way to success (which will always backfire of course).

The vegetable seller you talked about: is she the only vegetable seller there is? There are many vegetable sellers who won't live large.
So, is it luck? My answer is NO.
Ask that vegetable seller who is now living large how she did it; i am very sure she'll tell what she was doing that most other vegetable sellers don't do.

My point? Success doesn't just happen. Yes; keep believing but also, you need to put in the work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2017
IamAthens:
He/she does not do MMM with his/her fees.
hehehe. Nice point wink
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2017
richie44:
https:///forms/lmqBzw0UHcfTAOny2
Please help me fill This form
Tried filling the form but 'e no work' undecided
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by magicminister: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:

Hello magicminister. I beg to differ. Success doesn't just happen. Yes anybody can make it but then, that 'anybody' must put in genuine work or steal/cheat his way to success (which will always backfire of course).

The vegetable seller you talked about: is she the only vegetable seller there is? There are many vegetable sellers who won't live large.
So, is it luck? My answer is NO.
Ask that vegetable seller who is now living large how she did it; i am very sure she'll tell what she was doing that most other vegetable sellers don't do.

My point? Success doesn't just happen. Yes; keep believing but also, you need to put in the work

True true..

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Shittuakeem:
I pray God should change my story

Nigeria is frustrating graduates like
Maka Y you go school now

True. But that's more reason to gear up. And like my friend will always say; 'Forget' the Government and keep moving!
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2017
swtdrms:
Besides, not everyone need the so sort after good grades, what some individuals need is basic education to be able to articulate their visions towards success. Serious education will come as distraction for these folks. They are eager to get to the labour market and experiment their visions and energy thereby fine tunning the ideas in their heads. Sitting down all time cramming books will never be their thing. While the books types will as well not be so interested in other things except books.
cool that's a swt! comment swtdrms
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by majour(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2017
mctowel01:

Don't be unnecessarily silly.. There are lots of people earning salaries and are rich and comfortable. There are also those into notable investments, yet still broke. It goes both ways. Don't try to downplay getting a professional Career in life.
Ofcus, ur right, ur also right to say we as humans have different destinies and education isn't a requisite for success.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2017
b3llo:
Odi egwu
Translation please cheesy
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by henrixx(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
If you need seven signs to tell you whether or not you'll succeed you need deliverance
matter end here. kudos my brother
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2017
leonard002:
The most important sign is how much connections you have. With the right connections, you can achieve anything you want to.

True; connection is very important but then, your connection won't take you far if you don't have the grit.
You can use connection to get in but without the ability to perform, connection might not keep you in.

The best bet is to have connections plus the ability to deliver on the job! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
If you need seven signs to tell you whether or not you'll succeed you need deliverance
@DuBLINGreenb True talk. You don't need seven signs. That's why they're called signs.

Signs are indicators (or pointers if you like). They aren't the real deal. However, signs are useful in making predictions. You don't need the seven signs but they serve as pointers for the folks around you. grin
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by MVLOX(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:
Thanks grin
Uwc.... Keep it up
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by engrsoma(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Standardcosting:
He or she relates to the likes of Buhari and Dangote.

Why do people think dangote didn't go to school. Wikipedia is your friend. Dangote schooled in Egypt and graduated at 21 years.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2017
engrsoma:

Why do people think dangote didn't go to school. Wikipedia is your friend. Dangote schooled in Egypt and graduated at 21 years.

God will bless you real good @engrsoma. It baffles me when young people make such assertions

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by engrsoma(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Let's be guided well. Being successful and being rich is not the same thing. I know a girl that graduated at the age of 18 and her dream is to become a lecturer and make research. She doesn't care about being a CEO or anything else. Once she achieves her dream, she is already successful. Let's look at Ben Carson. He is not the richest doctor in the world, neither does he own a private institution but he is one of the most successful Neurosurgeons in the world.

I strongly advise every student now to get a skill, but remember you can be a CEO and earn less than an employed person.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by swtdrms(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:

cool that's a swt! comment swtdrms

Thanks for that swt smiley applaud

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=mubarak89 post=53040884][/quote] I can't wait to graduate....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Primary Admissio / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / UNIZIK Bus Driver's Wooden Mirror (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.