Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (33412 Views)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by nengibo: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:

hahaha. Connection? Yes but he/she doesn't have to be from the North. Trust me; i know
Lol.. grin
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by dingbang(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2017
reminiscing:

I can't wait to graduate....
and when u grad, it will be I can't wait to get a job, after dat, I can't wait to be married
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2017
reminiscing:

I can't wait to graduate....

Please ensure you graduate well o. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Elfaris(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=mubarak89 post=53040884][/quote] I flash my eyes to this.. khikhikhi..
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Standardcosting(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2017
engrsoma:

Why do people think dangote didn't go to school. Wikipedia is your friend. Dangote schooled in Egypt and graduated at 21 years.
I won't have dignified with you with a response, but I think i need to.
Where did I say in my post that dangote didn't attend school?
Pls quote me no more.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by ogyunging(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
First Positive Post In A Min..

OP Your Head Is Dia..
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
and when u grad, it will be I can't wait to get a job, after dat, I can't wait to be married
hahaha. That's true o.
As it said: unless a man is dead, he'll always want to achieve some more
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Augustine10(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:

Source: http://graduatewell.com.ng/read/7-signs-a-student-will-succeed-in-life-even-if-heshe-graduates-with-a-poor-cgpa

PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS ON MARKETING

PROJECT TOPICS

1. MARKETING PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF THE CEMENT INDUSTRY IN PORT HARCOURT METROPOLIS (A CASE OF STUDY OF CEMENT FIRMS IN PORT HARCOURT ).
2. THE EFFECT OF BRANDING ON PRODUCT MARKETING (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC).
3. THE EFFECT OF HIGH COST OF TRANSPORTATION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY AND ITS EFFECT ON CONSUMER GOODS.
4. THE SPONSORSHIP AND COMPETITIVE PERFORMANCE OF SPORT TEAMS IN UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT.
5. SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER RETENTION OF MOBILE PHONE FIRMS IN PORT HARCOURT
6. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PRODUCT DESIGN ON CUSTOMER RETENTION IN PORT HARCOURT LGA.
7. ONLINE SHOPING DELIVERY AND CUSTOMER PERCEPTION OF GSM PRODUCTS IN PORT HARCOURT.
8. INVESTIGATING TRADE SALES PROMOTION AND MARKETING SUCCESS OF NON-ALCHOLIC BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTORS IN CHOBA.
9. CHANNEL MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN PORT HARCOURT.
10. EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER PATRONAGE IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY.

OR YOU CAN CONTACT gatewayschorlars3@yahoo.com
08038634650, 08039344183
or visit, www.gatewayprojectmaterials.com
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Augustine10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:

for quotes and motherly advice visit mother-of-christblockrosary.simplesite.com

FOR SERVICE ON

CATHOLIC BOOKLET, PRAYER BOOK, SOCIETY UNIFORMS SOCIETY BADGE DESIGN, SOCIETY BROCHURE, HARVEST AND CELEBRATION BROCHURE
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by b3llo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
mubarak89:
Translation please cheesy
This is great
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by peacesamuel94(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=majour post=53048131]Humans are such strange beings, the most successful people in the world aren't even educated, most are self thought, most allow experience to be their teacher

Going to school is not equal to Education, some so called graduates are not even as educated as some people will label as uneducated. Although some of the most successful people in the world may not have gone to school or graduated before going after their passion, but it doesn't rule out the fact that they know the ropes and are informed as regards their field.

Formal education is a type of education but not education in its entirety.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by engrsoma(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Standardcosting:
I won't have dignified with you with a response, but I think i need to. Where did I say in my post that dangote didn't attend school? Pls quote me no more.
I will quote you once more.
What common ground has buhari and dangote?
accept your ignorance and learn.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Lescott7(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
majour:
Humans are such strange beings, the most successful people in the world aren't even educated, most are self thought, most allow experience to be their teacher, we in Nigeria are we r bin ruled by an uneducated mofo and someone out there believes his grade makes him more of a success than another

A good job can and will always make u comfortable and that it, comfort, not rich, riches comes from things u invest ur personal time in like business or a talent, working for a 1million a month in 12 month isn't riches, its a comfortable salary, which never exceeds ur expectations.
I concur Sir... I have never seen a rich man working under someone, you can only become a Dangote by being your own boss.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
b3llo:
This is great
Thanks!
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lescott7:
I concur Sir... I have never seen a rich man working under someone, you can only become a Dangote by being your own boss.
Remember: Dangote worked under someone at beginning too

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
mctowel01:

Don't be unnecessarily silly.. There are lots of people earning salaries and are rich and comfortable. There are also those into notable investments, yet still broke. It goes both ways. Don't try to downplay getting a professional Career in life.
that was then bro

stop lookin at mirror why chewing bitter kola

#Truth thy said is bitter......those ppl u tink of r cruzin on Stolen money

paid job can only make u comfortbl no matter d amount
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mctowel01: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
pesinfada:
that was then bro

stop lookin at mirror why chewing bitter kola

#Truth thy said is bitter......those ppl u tink of r cruzin on Stolen money

paid job can only make u comfortbl no matter d amount
You didn't even explain and differentiate between rich and comfortable. Besides, there is some level of ignorance of certain factors in your post. Choices and hence, Standards of living differ and as such, you can't explicitly qualify one to be comfortable and not be rich.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mctowel01: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lescott7:
Sorry, I ve seen many, and also seen many poor CEOs.
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by Leovido(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
I've never calculated my G.P but I can bet it's low. But hey, I'm a music artist who's all about exploring, perfecting and exhibiting my art!

With God on my side, I'll win
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by mubarak89(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Leovido:
I've never calculated my G.P but I can bet it's low. But hey, I'm a music artist who's all about exploring, perfecting and exhibiting my art!

With God on my side, I'll win

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by MrLekan95(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Fact noted...
Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by tck2000(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
majour:
Humans are such strange beings, the most successful people in the world aren't even educated, most are self thought, most allow experience to be their teacher, we in Nigeria are we r bin ruled by an uneducated mofo and someone out there believes his grade makes him more of a success than another

A good job can and will always make u comfortable and that it, comfort, not rich, riches comes from things u invest ur personal time in like business or a talent, working for a 1million a month in 12 month isn't riches, its a comfortable salary, which never exceeds ur expectations.
!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA by AlphaTaikun: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Bus Driver's Wooden Mirror (Photos) / Nigerian National Curriculum For Primary Schools / History And Importance Of English Language In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.