Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134511 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
vladimiros:
TTT has vexed Nigerians on Twitter ..

dude just played with fire..

he has no idea how popular efe is..
I loved him, but he killed the love I have for him on Saturday and this evening. I want him gone like yesterday....wish he will be nominated and voted out.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
But why is this happening during Kemen's regime?
This guy is just attracting bad luck grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Sure na, even Bisola's fans won't save him for freaking leading her on and lying about being Single.
He is so going home whenever he's up for eviction.

if TTT is up for eviction..

him go comot...

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

What are u guys attacking efe? Bally always nominated TTT and Bisola, why ain't you attacking him?
Bally is nominating with his head.
Efe is nominating with his heart.

That's the difference. I know when someone is nominating out of beef...
TTT has learnt to stop preying on the feeble HMs. Very soon, other HMs will learn. I hope Efe doesn't learn late.

I didn't attack him, but as usual...you guys suffer chronic delusion of persecution. I asked a simple question, know yea the difference this day.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
kemen d motivator
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please what is happening o...I dnt understand what everyone is saying. Has the nominations happened? Who is up? And who did Kemen save and swap?...i was busy o...I forgot to watch...and I dnt understand what everyone is saying...I'm watching now and trying to understand what is happening but I cnt and I cnt wait...
pinkpebbles:
Are u talking abt Tboss or Bisola?

Bisola nominated Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
He has the largest fan base right now and also has the second highest haters after tboss and he is still gathering haters..at a time in the game his haters will surpass his fans and any strong opponent will defeat him
vladimiros:

even a blind man could see Marcus got votes from efe..

u underestimate efe..

just Like that backstabber ttt..

1 Like

machinegundammy:

Its a game but you are taking it too far like they are blood brothers or siamese twins.
It could be that the guy felt a fracture in the loyalty Efe has with him, recall that efe told biggie that TTT is not as real as he thought, maybe he picked one or two things from Efe's behaviour towards him
Lol. I know it's a game. The best player will win at the end of the day.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Agbgift:

I knew TTT was going to nominate efe.

TTT can even nominate Bisola if given the opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by APCHaram: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
Jon is almost certainly leaving on Sunday since biggie told him to stage his exit from the house. Ese on the other hand might stay on for the time being but I don't think there will be any voting this week(I might be wrong though) because I think biggie wants to stylishly evict at least one fake housemate on Sunday.

The kemen and marvis strike was a ruse used by big brother to scatter nominations for this week in order to evict ese and Jon from the house. They are fake housemates after all.

But kenem no get kidney and liver join. See as e dey fear.

If I was in that house, I would have called kemen aside and told him that we should collabo.

The fear go increase die

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Agbgift:

I knew TTT was going to nominate efe.
i had the same feeling few days ago after he won the friday task. Someone people are giving pity votes just to get gifty out, now the battle line is drawn.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
enemmo:

TTT can even nominate Bisola if given the opportunity.
I concur.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen should please shave. Or biggie tell one of the housemate to shave him in this sleep. He might just look attractive

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
Well, Efe is obviously a stupid contestant. You are suppose to norminate your threats not Tboss.

Can you see what Tony is doing ?
Good decision n tactical move from efe
Tboss is a threat, all d guys in d house just dey crush on her. Efe can't b drawn down by her

1 Like

Unimaginable123:
and ask Efe why he has been nominating tboss week after week

Ask bally why has has been nominating TTT and Bisola? I'm sure he would have nominate Bisola if she wasn't immuned
Ttt I fear who nor fear u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
From twitter - If ttt can deny his family what is Efe to him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
to9ine:
ogbeni, if TTT was that popular, quiet Marvis wouldn't have surpassed him with a sizeable margin.. Simple...

tri gbosa for u

if TTT was popular, marvis would not have flogged his votes..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

It has started.

He has nullified their nominations. He would nominate himself and share with the public.
Bisola and Bally's advantage won't be in place this week.
At least one person would be evicted out of the nominated...
Thanks, loff kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweetrie:
Kemen dey make sense sha...
Please what did he say ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamrosheed: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Honestly TTT can use his friends, His Mum, His Dad(if he is alive), his colleague, his Landlord, his Landlady For money Rituals

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Uriel and her fluctuating British accent. She's so tensed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Be like people don forget say na game all the housemates are playing, so Efe can nominate anyone but he can't be nominated because according to his aggressive fans, the housemate that does that is "playing with fire". There is nothing like loyalty here, this is a game and we all knew that the gossip unit members will start nominatin each other, in fact I mentioned yesterday that Efe will be up for nomination this week.

Finally some of the housemates are playing the game with their heads and not their hearts. Good stuff!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok my bad. Tot u said Tboss nominated her.
Papikush:

Bisola nominated Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Bally is nominating with his head.
Efe is nominating with his heart.

That's the difference. I know when someone is nominating out of beef...
TTT has learnt to stop preying on the feeble HMs. Very soon, other HMs will learn. I hope Efe doesn't learn late.

I didn't attack him, but as usual...you guys suffer chronic delusion of persecution. I asked a simple question, know yea the difference this day.

tbossis a threat tho..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
Well, Efe is obviously a stupid contestant. You are suppose to norminate your threats not Tboss.

Can you see what Tony is doing ?
people like u just started watching BB yesterday.. (Just kidding).. If u nominate ur supposed threat and he/she goes, they were never really a threat to you... U NEVER forget loyalty in games like this.. In previous BBA editions, if ur very good friend goes home , u most likely would take over his country votes when u are up.. Loyalty pays even in the game.. E.g if Efe leaves, God forbid, Marvis and bisola will most likely gain his supporters... TTT has shot himself .. He will never win!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:

Lol. I know it's a game. The best player will win at the end of the day.
nah the spirit be that o. Nah only a single person go take the Muller home
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
to9ine:
ogbeni, if TTT was that popular, quiet Marvis wouldn't have surpassed him with a sizeable margin.. Simple...
Use your head.

Marvis got sympathetic votes.
Any day Marvis stops pledging allegiance to Efe, let her be on the slaughter table...then you can come and type this nonsense again.
You think Marvis is a fool? I laugh you.

When they finish preying on people like miyonce, soma, cocoice, gifty... debbie rise, bassey...etc. They would be left alone to devour themselves. Then, they'll know why they should have saved the preys for the last.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
frankfiny:
He has the largest fan base right now and also has the second highest haters after tboss and he is still gathering haters..at a time in the game his haters will surpass his fans and any strong opponent will defeat him
How can I buy you ten bottles of champagne?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
Be like people don forget say na game all the housemates are playing, so Efe can nominate anyone but he can't be nominated because according to his aggressive fans, the housemate that does that is "playing with fire". There is nothing like loyalty here, this is a game and we all knew that the gossip unit members will start nominatin each other, in fact I mentioned yesterday that Efe will be up for nomination this week.

Finally some of the housemates are playing the game with their heads and not their hearts. Good stuff!
head has NEVER won BB.. Loyalty wins
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shegz24(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe is overrated! #fact

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.