Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146734 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is Marvis Efe? Or u dont know the diference between M and E?
vladimiros:

if efe is gathering haters how did Marvis get 42%..

damn, even his haters can't show up..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GoldenSoul(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Na their way.
Now TTT nominated him for eviction, they're talking loyalty. If he wants loyalty, he should buy a dog. grin

You're smart. If only we can send your sense to Efe.
Very soon, they'll start preying on each other.
shot on target grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
nkwako:
Can't wait for voting lines to open

Vote for who and who?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
nkwako:
Can't wait for voting lines to open
You go wait taya
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Theme for this Week was FEAR,PHOBIAS and Superstition... how Else do u think Biggie would Imbibe Fear in the HMS body ,if not the way he did today ..Everyone would be Uptight This week conjoined with fear for the rest of the week....

We know The Fake HMS would be Leaving the Ouse pretty soon ,Mab sunday ..That is the only way he can remove them without leaving any sign of suspicion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bisola's daughter, adorbs.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
You said you're a bore, I hope you don't bore me to death.
Lol never
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
yunafa:
IF THE PRODUCERS CAN GET THIS INFO I HAVE TO GIVE, THEY SHOULD PLEASE ACT ON IT....ESE AND JON SHOULD SABOTAGE TODAYS TASK SO THAT THEY LOSE THEIR WAGER AND ON NOMINATION NIGHT (NEXT MONDAY), BIGGIE SHOULD PLACE THEM ALL UP FOR EVICTION AND BLAME THE THREE TASK LOSSES BACK TO BACK MADE HIM DO THAT...THAT WAY, THEY HAVE A FREE WEEK AND ON SUNDAY ESE AND JON CAN BE EVICTED PEACEFULLY AND THE SURPRISE REVEALED.

When I saw this post, I thought it wasn't possible. But though it isn't exactly the case now but dear I got to give it to you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

You go wait taya
Ooooo no ...so Uriel will stay again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
vladimiros:

bassey has been nominating efe since day 1

bally has been nominating bisola...

y do u ignore it

tbossis a threat..
funny team efe so today that we all have see how efe is vindictive Tboss suddenly becomes a threat she is no longer boring and no competition....... clap for yourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:
The Theme for this Week was FEAR,PHOBIAS and Superstition... how Else do u think Biggie would Imbibe Fear in the HMS body ,if not the way he did today ..Everyone would be Uptight This week conjoined with fear for the rest of the week....

We know The Fake HMS would be Leaving the Ouse pretty soon ,Mab sunday ..That is the only way he can remove them without leaving any sign of suspicion
He doesn't have to remove them, he can leave them there to make others keep thinking they are the real threat.
They'll keep nominating like mumu, till it shocks them... grin

homesteady:
To all those thinking it was only because Marvis is close to Efe that she was saved, let me inform you guys that Marvis also has fans! I remember during the 1st or 2nd day, I posted that I liked Marvis and I did not have an real reason, that post got a lot of likes and many people quoted the post and supported it!
The day I spoke well of Gifty, I got plenty likes. Where is Gifty now?
Way back if you speak well of Soma, you would get likes...where is Soma?

No be only likes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
To all those thinking it was only because Marvis is close to Efe that she was saved, let me inform you guys that Marvis also has fans! I remember during the 1st or 2nd day, I posted that I liked Marvis and I did not have an real reason, that post got a lot of likes and many people quoted the post and supported it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
i said it before when Efe saved TTT that he's playing the game with his heart instead of his head, this is a game, to win, u've got to eliminate ur strongest competitors.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
1bkaye:
Bisola's daughter, adorbs.

what a lovely little girl

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even Peter didn't deny Jesus the way TTT denied his wife and kids

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jon feels Marvis does not contribute anything to the house.That's why he nominated her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
IyawoTM:
Please what is happening o...I dnt understand what everyone is saying. Has the nominations happened? Who is up? And who did Kemen save and swap?...i was busy o...I forgot to watch...and I dnt understand what everyone is saying...I'm watching now and trying to understand what is happening but I cnt and I cnt wait...
Someone, Anyone please answer this. I'm really confused
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
nkwako:

Ooooo no ...so Uriel will stay again

The bittch is staying o

And the landlord have locked us out till next week.

No voting till next week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:

And we won't get a dime grin. On second thought sef Efe needs to wise up and start nominating the threats in the house. He nominated Tboss (it's getting stale and looks like he is just hating on her) and DEBBIE RISE of all people. I wonder whether he is thinking with his head sometimes.

Still #TeamEfe.
finally sha still #teamefe. Na small Pikin dey worry am. He is just 23. Let's forgive him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Is Marvis Efe? Or u dont know the diference between M and E?

my point is, most of marvis votes were obviously efe fans..

if efe is up for eviction he would sweep the polls..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
G-Unit is falling apart yeeeaaahh grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
vladimiros:
bassey always nominates efe
nobody complains
efe nominates a threat ..
" efe is jealous of her"
ask dem o, dey always carry efe matter 4 head

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vivly:

Biggie nullified the nominations.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vivly:

Read from. Precious pages
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
Jon feels Marvis does not contribute anything to the house.That's why he nominated her.

yeye he goat..

biggie sent him to muscle bally, he went to love up tboss, now he is talking..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even Jon agrees with us that marvis is useless in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GoldenSoul(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
He only feels so about Marvis, what about Tboss, what has she contributed so far?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by denniece1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
homesteady:

And someone was even saying it was efe's fans that voted for ttt and marvis like they don't have their own fans. Who knows if it wasn't even bisola, marvis and ttt's fans that saved efe the other time.smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
vladimiros:

yeye he goat..

biggie sent him to muscle bally, he went to love up tboss, now he is talking..
Are you minding the clown...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:
G-Unit is falling apart yeeeaaahh grin

falling apart??

it just made efe stronger

no more sympathy votes for TTT..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ese n Jon, how much will Biggie pay u guys for all these wasted times now??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.