Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139750 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

So we should follow what you know? Bally would have nominated Bisola if she wasn't immuned. Let TTT be up for eviction and see how he will be kicked out. Efe still saved his ass last week.

Bassey has always been nominating Efe. Why ain't guys talking about that?

ttt got sympathy votes from efe and. bisola fans

but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
machinegundammy:

nah the spirit be that o. Nah only a single person go take the Muller home
And we won't get a dime grin. On second thought sef Efe needs to wise up and start nominating the threats in the house. He nominated Tboss (it's getting stale and looks like he is just hating on her) and DEBBIE RISE of all people. I wonder whether he is thinking with his head sometimes.

Still #TeamEfe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
The earlier you guys understand this is a game, the better you keep calm and shut the fück up about your favorites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
bro in this game, you eliminate your threats cos during the final day, the housemate with the highest votes wins the mulla. Right now Efe have the highest fans and naturally when he reaches the final, they will all vote for him and he will win except if previously evicted housemates fans bandy behind another housemate and their votes trumps that of Efe fans. So you play the game with your head and not your heart. If Efe is so into TTT he wouldn't have called him fake last week in the diary room. All na game de d play.
bro, if u watch the show, Efe told TTT to his face, that the problem he has with him is, he doesn't stick to a side during am argument.. He wants to appear good.. This was during the argument with Kemen and Bassey on Saturday...when TTT was about to speak, Efe said he doesn't wanna hear his opinion, that he doesn't choose a side.. He wants to appear good.. Where is disloyalty??

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
yeah, i saw this just now
I think Jon is going home on sunday. They do not want us to waste our time and money voting.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
to9ine:
well I'm pretty certain.. If u nominate ur friend u can't win..

This is not a family show. IT IS A FÜCKING GAME WHERE YOU NORMINATE YOUR THREATS undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tensed moment like this Uriel is still asking wat dey will eat for dinner. In another news, diary session has started.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GoldenSoul(f): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
What's happening in the house . Guess the suspense must have stirred up tension in there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
Somebody that his denying his family, to nominate his closest pals na small thing grin

As in... The guy is trending for the wrong reasons
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:

I think Jon is going home on sunday. They do not want us to waste our time and money voting.
sure, its either jon or ese
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
From BBnaija official twitter handle: In another Biggie Twist and with all the Strike drama unfolding, there will be NO VOTING this week. #BBNaija…
We no go gree oooo.......
Uriel must come home dis week....
angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe fans be taking this GAME too personal..when efe called TTT faked last week..y'all saw nothing wrong in calling his buddy fake...now TTT nominated him..una dey para..just negodu.

TeamTTT..shout out to those who voted last week! !!!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Read the highlighted part slowly, very slowly dear... then go back and read my post. Then, come back and read the remaining part of your post.

Smh.
I couldn't make anything out of your analogy. Bye.
eyaa.. U aren't as smart as I presumed.. grin permit me to just jab u small.. No vex bro..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabfunmi:
Efe fans be taking this GAME too personal..when efe called TTT faked last week..y'all saw nothing wrong in calling his buddy fake...now TTT nominated him..una dey para..just negodu.

was he lying??

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
sure, its either jon or ese
My money is on Jon. He is just bland but Ese is on fire.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Baby rice n her boring diary section undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Tellmeurmind: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
what is happening na?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
to9ine:
eyaa.. U aren't as smart as I presumed.. grin permit me to just jab u small.. No vex bro..
I'm a lady, if you didn't notice that...you ain't smart either. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
So Efe has been nominating Tboss since the first wk. Under 23. Playing game with his heart. Hes too blinded by hate to see what is going on around him. He can only go far. He cannot win this game.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
alexkarim:

We no go gree oooo.......
Uriel must come home dis week....
angry angry angry
cheesy grin grin grin grin You fit go bring am urself oo. I hope they nominate her next week sha. I'm glad that they now see her for who she truly is.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabfunmi:

was efe lying?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

This is not a family show. IT IS A FÜCKING GAME WHERE YOU NORMINATE YOUR THREATS undecided
papikush let me take back what I said earlier and correct myself.. I agree u need to nominate ur threat. True.. But not at the expense of existing loyalty.. It doesn't pay.. Especially if u are a strong contender.. But I respect ur opinion though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Debbie rise is like a recording computer. She sees things both relevant and irrelevant and does a perfect step by step playback when asked.

Lolss.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
So Efe has been nominating Tboss since the first wk. Under 23. Playing game with his heart. Hes too blinded by hate to see what is going on around him. He can only go far. He cannot win this game.
The prophetess has Spoken! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Good decision n tactical move from efe
Tboss is a threat, all d guys in d house just dey crush on her. Dat means nobody go get mind nominate tboss if not efe....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
to9ine:
bro, if u watch the show, Efe told TTT to his face, that the problem he has with him is, he doesn't stick to a side during am argument.. He wants to appear good.. This was during the argument with Kemen and Bassey on Saturday...when TTT was about to speak, Efe said he doesn't wanna hear his opinion, that he doesn't choose a side.. He wants to appear good.. Where is disloyalty??
but he went to the diary room and called TTT fake, na back stabbing be that na, if biggie should play that diary session to TTT you think say e go happy? Did you see Gifty's reaction yesterday when she was shown that Efe nominated her, after she thought he was her friend. There is no loyalty in that house, bisola that Tboss laid bare her emotions yesterday went ahead and nominated her today. Bally that Efe thinks is his man has been nominating him for over 2 weeks now. Uriel that you think is your friend will go and nominate you. All of them are putting up a front when together. Didn't you hear what Efe told ese? That what she did is what they do in the diary room and not outside. For TTT, to be nominated for the second week running means that G-Unit is probably trying to run him out of the house so he switched his game(I expected this to happen this week). Eventually they will start nominating each other.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:

bassey has been nominating efe since day 1

bally has been nominating bisola...

y do u ignore it

tbossis a threat..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabfunmi:

Na their way.
Now TTT nominated him for eviction, they're talking loyalty. If he wants loyalty, he should buy a dog. grin

100naira:
but he went to the diary room and called TTT fake, na back stabbing be that na, if biggie should play that diary session to TTT you think say e go happy? Did you see Gifty's reaction yesterday when she was shown that Efe nominated her, after she thought he was her friend. There is no loyalty in that house, bisola that Tboss laid bare her emotions yesterday went ahead and nominated her today. Bally that Efe thinks is his man has been nominating him for over 2 weeks now. Uriel that you think is your friend will go and nominate you. All of them are putting up a front when together. Didn't you hear what Efe told ese? That what she did is what they do in the diary room and not outside. For TTT, to be nominated for the second week running means that G-Unit is probably trying to run him out of the house so he switched his game(I expected this to happen this week). Eventually they will start nominating each other.
You're smart. If only we can send your sense to Efe.
Very soon, they'll start preying on each other.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabfunmi:

he saw TTT was desperate, he never said fake. He said he didnt trust him cos he went unclad for the campaign. No worry, when his up for eviction i hope y'all will vote his ass back. Else his adulterous ass will be home grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahaah Just Vote Tboss when she's up
Threebear:

How can I buy you ten bottles of champagne?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Immorality aside,l and considering what you have seen, did she by any chance know that TTT is married?

Threebear:
In other news nobi today Bisola and hustle start o.
Imagine going to project fame with now elite superstars, and you get a second chance to redeem yourself and you are going down on a married dude.
Her village people must be doing Abacha with her head.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can't wait for voting lines to open

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.