Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3148641 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by maverick001: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
Jon. It was a secret task from biggie.
thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marvis couldn't even request for anything to celebrate Efe's birthday. I mean come on girl... You even worse than Tboss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
The goal is to keep bisola,efe and marvis in there till the finale. Truth is,these three contenders share an identical or almost same fan base....Y'all have been voting since the 2nd week. Y'all voted efe,bisola and Marvis/TTT in the 2nd,3rd and 4th week respectively,While miyonse and soma fans have been chilling since their(soma and yonse's) eviction. Team cocoice,Team gifty and whoever gets evicted before then wl also play a huge role in determining the winner..Y'all can't crown efe alone,alliances win you these kinda games/competitions....make fantastic 3 Abi 4 sha reach finals. Una go come know how mel,bev and elikem take crown dillish winner of BB the Chase. Hehe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Efe can't do wrong, we know it
Anything else?

You missed something, can you tell us why Efe called TTT desperate?
Efe stole Coco ice's crown too. You guys called it 'the game'.
He wasnt nominated that week but coco ice swapped him, he stole the crown thinking it could save him he said it in his diary section. And Efe called him desperate cos he no longer trust him and cos of the stunt he pulled by going unclad during his first week for campaign. I hope that answers you correctly. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
ifyalways:

I'm beginning to wonder too.

I'm wary of such people in real life. Perhaps the girls beauty and elegance intimidates him.
He said it before, that she uses sly /subtle emotional blackmail to get what she wants
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
oviejnr:
He wasnt nominated that week but coco ice swapped him, he stole the crown thinking it could save him he said it in his diary section. And Efe called him desperate cos he no longer trust him and cos of the stunt he pulled by going unclad during his first week for campaign. I hope that answers you correctly. Peace
I know the answer to that question. It was a rhetorical to that follower.
Maybe you should explain to him, he thinks it was a task.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
team MIYONSE

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:
How can someone's breath stink from a gadget. Mtchew
choke on this picture

2 Likes

I really don't like this Marvis n Efe together, I feel she does not really care about Efe sef, how I wish Efe can just fashy her like he did with Debby

1 Like

Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Why is Biggie just giving this mannequin unnecessary advantage.

I thought he said that the advange card is void
Since nominations was cancelled, Bally gets to keep the card, Bisola also has her immunity intact.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe is not that special to marvis, believe me That kiss with Keamen during the party was more passionate.. She even said if she had won the arena game she woould have taken Kemen up there, The feeling is not mutual..Besides i dont see any reason why a girl will want to like a guy that said he wants to roll with her because she is gangster and wont mind a heart break...
Gosh!! So unromantic
Papikush:
Marvis couldn't even request for anything to celebrate Efe's birthday. I mean come on girl... You even worse than Tboss!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bassey: I nominated Efe for the same reason I nominated him last week. He likes the easy way out and I noticed that he is not really open-minded. This is a summary though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
team MIYONSE and we are behind Tboss forget about the nominations.... those guys know themselves outside bbn and miyonse said himself dat he doesn't blame her cause he knew she was going through alot at that time

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
eosigwe:
choke on this picture
I ain't a gay, how can I choke on a guy.
Tufia
I reject it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
What about the picture where he tied one jujulike something on his waist during the truth or dare game?
Dont you have dat one too?

If tboss and gifty or debby rise reads bible, efe fans will say they are looking for sympathy votes
People sha
eosigwe:
choke on this picture

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
What has holding a grudge got to do with being power hungry? Please it's an innocent question.
They wanted to dethrone him yea?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Why you post that kin meme...

You wuucked o
baba, no vex.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
Did biggie asked TTT why he nominated efe & the other person? Biko someone answer me
TTT pretended like he didn't know what biggie meant when biggie asked about nominations so he just talked about the nullified nominations.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bosseth24:
I really don't like this Marvis n Efe together, I feel she does not really care about Efe sef, how I wish Efe can just fashy her like he did with Debby
u took this out of my mind.. If it comes to Kemen and Efe, I feel she would most likely prefer Efe out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mehn efe dey Bleep up gan.. The guy jus dey nominate pple wey no really matter to am..maybe for hate reasons, Wich doesn't make sense tho esp wen there are threats around him.. The guy just hates Tboss and she is even d one dats asking for a gift for him for his birthday, dis shows she really cares abt him, but d guy just dey base hin reasons on some foolish sentiments.. Even his padi TTT nominated him.. dis shows dat no one is here for friendship, but to play d game.. make team efe no surprise if d guy goes home early Sha..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
mediocre:
They wanted to dethrone him yea?
Yes?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bassey hoped to be HOH, for its advantages like being safe from possible eviction and to test his leadership skills.
He nominated Efe because he likes the easy way out. He also said Efe isn't open-minded and kicks against any suggestion he doesn't like or cannot do.

He nominated Ese because she is loud and too forward.She stays things that don't conform, makes noise when everyone wants some quiet.

He is reminded everyone isn't up for eviction.
He makes a request on behalf of the house, they need a mortar and pestle...preferably wooden.
He talks about Ice Prince's visit and how he prepared noodles for the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

Bro you in love with her too? Why do guys love the girls I love? Now I have to drag babe with you and Boj2 cry
Mr nice guy,why do u always finish last ;Date
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
team MIYONSE. miyonse's poem to Tboss

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
Bassey: I nominated Efe for the same reason I nominated him last week. He likes the easy way out and I noticed that he is not really open-minded. This is a summary though.
I respect Bassey decision so much ,but still on still ,because he had little difference with Efe ass regard Working out or not Out ,he took it as an excuse that Efe likes discouraging pple ...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Biggie: how do you feel about the strike

Ese: I was surprised and embarrassed, I never expected it

Akthedream112 Shey you de hear her now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
SPDAZZY:
I love efe but why can't he use his brain and stop nominating Tboss that is less of a threat. Which kind thing be this? Just breaking my heart
Tboss isn't 'less of a threat' anymore. She's gradually becoming the strongest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Meanwhile....

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I respect Bassey decision so much ,but still on still ,because he had little difference with Efe ass regard Working out or not Out ,he took it as an excuse that Efe likes discouraging pple ...
There might be other instances that we the viewers didnt notice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
Biggie: how do you feel about the strike

Ese: I was surprised and embarrassed, I never expected it

Akthedream112 Shey you de hear her now.
IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?...
POST THE FULL CONVERSATION NA... FUNNY YOU.. LOL
POST THE COMPLETE CONVERSATION.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ese crushing on ice Prince since 1908.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
frankfiny:
What about the picture where he tied one jujulike something on his waist during the truth or dare game?
Dont you have dat one too?

If tboss and gifty or debby rise reads bible, efe fans will say they are looking for sympathy votes
People sha
lols...no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.