Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,170 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3148749 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ehen
All the goons and gangs
How market?
TTT loves bisola "
"Efe is inlove with marvis"
Make I see those mofus come here to tok
Trash.
Shebi TTT don do him own
Marvis is coming with her bomb
Una still no want learn...
Msttwwwssw

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Agbgift:

The real housemates got no game. I wish Ese was a real housemate.
even me. I just wish big brother will send jon home and leave Ese as a real housemate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe sha
I love you oooo
You DA best mahn

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
that's all she mentioned as regards to the conspiracy punishment from biggie abi you want me to post all her diary session for you? undecided
YES PLS DO.... THEN WE TAKE BUT UP... YOU DONT POST SELECTED QUOTES FROM HER SESSION NA...
SHE FELT MORE COMFORTABLE TODAY AND CANT WAIT TO COMPLETE THE OTHER 2 STRIKES THAT WILL HER GH HER 2 STRIKES IN RETURN.... POST ALL MAKE WE SEE... NOT SELECTED PART..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweetrie:
hmmm. Okay then, May the best man/woman win.

I beg where is Gifty oo. No interviews abi radio show yet? Can't wait for the "ashuali"!!!
she just left yesterday naa. Watch out for her from Wednesday. I eagerly waiting as well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

grin grin prepare for bashing
@Ayo,is it true that this week eviction is hoax?please I need the full details..merci mon ami..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Biggie didn't ask TTT about his nominations. Why?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
ninnyanny:
Ehen
All the goons and gangs
How market?
TTT loves bisola "
"Efe is inlove with marvis"
Make I see those mofus come here to tok
Trash.
Shebi TTT don do him own
Marvis is coming with her bomb
Una still no want learn...
Msttwwwssw
hehehe. Its now grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Efe in the Diary room
*Salutations*

On HOH task: he says it was interesting and Biggie always comes up with surprises. He got 9 balls out of 10...found it way better than Friday Payporte Game where he made no headway.
He is happy for Kemen, says Kemen has put in a lot of work.

On his nominations: He nominated Tboss for same old feeling...she is manipulative. On Ese, because she allows Tboss manipulate her. That she always has issues with everything in the house and her strategy doesn't go down well with him.
He is in suspense as regards the nominees for possible eviction and would like to be in the know. Biggie tells him not everyone is up for nomination but he would pick some and share with the audience.

On Ice prince visit: They have performed in same shows in Jos. Ice Prince is his inspiration, moving from Jos to Lagos to push his career...same thing he did. It increases his motivation. Ice Prince made them feel at home.
FOR THE FACT ICE PRINCE DIDN'T IDENTIFY HIM AS A JOS RAPPER, MADE HIM KNOW HE HAS LOTS OF WORK TO DO....

He gives a shoutout to family and friends.
End of diary session.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
SO EFE JUST CONFIRMED THAT HE DIDNT FEEL SO GOOD COS ICE PRINCE WHO IS FROM JOS DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIS AS A RAPPER...

IF COMMON ICE PRINCE WHO IS FROM JO'S COULDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AS A RAPPER... THEN YOU ARE A CONFIRM LOCAL WACK MC..

NB..ICE PRINCE IS NOT AMONG THE THE CURRENT TOP 5 RAPPERS IN NIGERIAN..

SOMEONE SHOULD PROVE ME WRONG

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:

YES PLS DO.... THEN WE TAKE BUT UP... YOU DONT POST SELECTED QUOTES FROM HER SESSION NA...
SHE FELT MORE COMFORTABLE TODAY AND CANT WAIT TO COMPLETE THE OTHER 2 STRIKES THAT WILL HER GH HER 2 STRIKES IN RETURN.... POST ALL MAKE WE SEE... NOT SELECTED PART..
it does not matter to our area of discussion. I told you that she was oblivious to the conspiracy planned by biggie and Jon hence her genuine surprise and embarrassment and she just confirmed it. End of discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Biko isn't it the same Efe that went like a thief in the night to steal Coco Ice's crown?

Wasn't TTT conspiring to steal the crown from Ese too?

Abeg free the babe joorh.
i am not an e-warrior
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Thanks
You're welcome dear.

Akthedream112:
SO EFE JUST CONFIRMED THAT HE DIDNT FEEL SO GOOD COS ICE PRINCE WHO IS FROM JO'S DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIS AS A RAPPER...

IF COMMON ICE PRINCE WHO IS FROM JO'S COULDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AS A RAPPER... THEN YOU ARE A CONFIRM LOCAL WACK MC..

Efe has admitted his rap game is below par.
The problem is, will his minions agree?? ??
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Unimaginable123:
she just left yesterday naa. Watch out for her from Wednesday. I eagerly waiting as well
Yea. No mind me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:
SO EFE JUST CONFIRMED THAT HE DIDNT FEEL SO GOOD COS ICE PRINCE WHO IS FROM JO'S DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIS AS A RAPPER...

Baba, you be correct E-Warrior chaii. Argument and gist dey sweet you. I dey wait for you to confess your love for Efe one day grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Efe in the Diary room
*Salutations*

On HOH task: he says it was interesting and Biggie always comes up with surprises. He got 9 balls out of 10...found it way better than Friday Payporte Game where he made no headway.
He is happy for Kemen, says Kemen has put in a lot of work.

On his nominations: He nominated Tboss for same old feeling...she is manipulative. On Ese, because she allows Tboss manipulate her. That she always has issues with everything in the house and her strategy doesn't go down well with him.
He is in suspense as regards the nominees for possible eviction and would like to be in the know. Biggie tells him not everyone is up for nomination but he would pick some and share with the audience.

On Ice prince visit: They have performed in same shows in Jos. Ice Prince is his inspiration, moving from Jos to Lagos to push his career...same thing he did. It increases his motivation. Ice Prince made them feel at home.
FOR THE FACT ICE PRINCE DIDN'T IDENTIFY HIM AS A JOS RAPPER, MADE HIM KNOW HE HAS LOTS OF WORK TO DO....

He gives a shoutout to family and friends.
End of diary session.
I AM GLAD YOU STATED THE BOLDEN.... I WAS WAITING FOR ANYBODY TO PROVE ME WRONG...
HE ALSO MENTIONED THAT JUST LIKE ICE PRINCE, HE CANE TO LAGOS THROUGH NIGHT BUS.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:

REALLY?CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LIST OF THE CURRENT TOP 5 RAPPERS IN NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I hope you included yourself in the delusional fans?
It will be a right step towards emancipation. Most of you Efe fans are suffering from delusion of persecution. You guys go about trying to stifle people's voices and opinions. Calling every one with contrary opinion a 'hater'.

That's why I love Gifty's fans, they agreed she is stupid, but EXEMPLARY STUPID grin.
Unlike una, simple to agree Efe's rap is wack...you almost type thesis.
who be this?.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ese is bringing drama to the house and some feel she should have been a real housemate. Truth is, if she were real, she wouldn't have been confident to act all annoying to the other housemates.

She is only confident cos she has nothing to lose, no matter what the housemates and viewers feel unlike the real ones trying to please other HMs and viewers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
oviejnr:
hehehe. Its now grin
na so
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Ese is bringing drama to the house and some feel she should have been a real housemate. Truth is, if she were real, she wouldn't have been confident to act all annoying to the other housemates.

She is only confident cos she has nothing to lose, no matter what the housemates and viewers feel unlike the real ones trying to please other HMs and viewers.
true.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
it does not matter to our area of discussion. I told you that she was oblivious to the conspiracy planned by biggie and Jon hence her genuine surprise and embarrassment and she just confirmed it. End of discussion.
OK... I WILL LET IT GO IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WHAT.. YOU WERE NOT WRONG ANYWAY MAYBE WE WERE SAYING THE SAME THING IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND ANGLE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
All those saying Tboss nominated miyonse because he said he would have stolen coco's crown nawa oo and that tboss told miyonse that she would not allow him make her a laughing stock..... my people all these conversations took place after nomination pls..... Tboss main reason was miyonse and gifty's stupid flirting and the gossip the HM downloaded for her after she came back from her fake eviction. he admitted after the show that she is emotional and she did what she did cos of how she was feeling .....pls read only don't attack me plsss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:

I AM GLAD YOU STATED THE BOLDEN.... I WAS WAITING FOR ANYBODY TO PROVE ME WRONG...
HE ALSO MENTIONED THAT JUST LIKE ICE PRINCE, HE CANE TO LAGOS THROUGH NIGHT BUS.
LOL.
They can only argue blindly, their Oga at the Top has admitted his rap is wack. That's all that matters...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Easy with the lies mahnnnnn
*in Uriel's voice*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
mellatha:
All those saying Tboss nominated miyonse because he said he would have stolen coco's crown nawa oo and that tboss told miyonse that she would not allow him make her a laughing stock..... my people all these conversations took place after nomination pls..... Tboss main reason was miyonse and gifty's stupid flirting and the gossip the HM downloaded for her after she came back from her fake eviction. he admitted after the show that she is emotional and she did what she did cos of how she was feeling .....pls read only don't attack me plsss
lol...u de fear attack... Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
sirfee:
REALLY?CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LIST OF THE CURRENT TOP 5 RAPPERS IN NIGERIA.
TOP 5 WAS EVEN A MISTAKE.... I CAN SAY TOP 7..OR 10 SEF...
PROVE ME WRONG..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:

You're welcome dear.

Efe has admitted his rap game is below par.
The problem is, will his minions agree?? ??
grin

In efe's session, he simply said he has perform with Ice prince in same show, but he never got to meet with him "Ice prince one-on-one, dat he is delighted that he saw him today!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ginaz:

Don't mind that goat that has a phone to type rubbish. Someone's mother you're insulting and you're feeling funky on top your menstruating brain.

She's an idiot for insulting his mother, I don't play with mothers even if not my own. I felt the insult like a bullet to my head.

She's an im-be-cile and a washed rag in a human form. People like her needs 20 slaps a day to correct their dysfunctional brain.

Roasted pig called human being! Just cos she has a phone she doesn't know when to put a stop to her stupidity.

Please take it easy on her.
Some posts come out wrongly. Like I stated earlier, she is a mother and grandmother, I was surprised seeing that from her too.
Let's not incite further.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
mellatha:
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT AND FREE FROM ATTACK.
BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE GANISHED IT WITH DEBBIE RI E ISH.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amehrada: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:

common ice prince? Wehdonsir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.