Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147486 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ese in the Diary Room

Biggie warns her to respond immediately he calls. That she didn't respond fast.
She talks about enjoying things unfold but she knows why she is here. Biggie says it seems she loves being in the house.

On the warning: SHE ADMITS SHE FELT BAD AND EMBARASSED. SHE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS HAPPY TO SEE HER GET THE WARNING... URIEL.
She says she watched Uriel backstab people in the diary room, Biggie says 'IT'S THE GAME'

On Ice Prince visit: he used to be her crush. She felt like taking off her clothes. She found it exciting.
Biggie says she seems excited he has bridged the gap between her and her crush. She admits...she blushes. Says it should be a secret.
Biggie: Your secret are safe with Big Brother... ...lie lie Biggie.

She is thinking of what to do to earn 2 more strikes. Biggie tells her she is doing well.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:

There might be other instances that we the viewers didnt notice.
Missed too.
All those times they show adverts things are still happening in that house and we missed it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:

I no go get your time. tongue

I go dey bang Tboss anyhow so nothing spoil. grin

Infact people go dey vote for me to see more breast sucking grin
Tboss does not even pass for soapie material sef undecided
Carry dey go abeg
Unto debbie rise now tongue cheesy... She be like say she go sabi wink,u know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I respect Bassey decision so much ,but still on still ,because he had little difference with Efe ass regard Working out or not Out ,he took it as an excuse that Efe likes discouraging pple ...
TELL US THE REASON WHY EFE ALWAYS NOMINATES TBOSS AND GIFTY EVERY WEEK... DON'T BE AN HYPOCRITE.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
shegz24:
Efe is overrated! #fact
cant agree more
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
I
Papikush:

I no go get your time. tongue

I go dey bang Tboss anyhow so nothing spoil. grin

Infact people go dey vote for me to see more breast sucking grin
BREAST SUCK INGREDIENTS ABI METAL SUCKING
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
the time Efe was igwe, he
overheard tboss trying to turn people against him and it was not a task.

Mind you, i am not an e-warrior.

Efe has studied her and knows her very well. Green snake under green grass dey learn work for where she dey...she'll be doing su-wer-gbe. ...".meiiiii!!!! meiiii!!!!!! I'm scared " mumu go look her pity me face con give am chance, then she'll turn back and stab you in the back. She's a boss in the" emotional blackmail" department.
In this game there is direct threat( TTT falls in that category) and subtle threat (Tboss carry the red flag)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lofx: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
The look on kemen's face

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I just saw this on tv

ThinTallTonyTheTraitor grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
the time Efe was igwe, he
overheard tboss trying to turn people against him and it was not a task.

Mind you, i am not an e-warrior.
Biko isn't it the same Efe that went like a thief in the night to steal Coco Ice's crown?

Wasn't TTT conspiring to steal the crown from Ese too?

Abeg free the babe joorh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen in the diary room

Kemen would love to explain himself on the video of him conspiring. Biggie tells him such discussion won't be entertained and his decision is final.

On the mood in the house: He says they were momentarily down, but are picking up.

On his relationship with Tboss: "We're good, we're close friends". He always wanted her to make her presence known in the house by coming out of her shell. He says that's his reason for getting close to her and he's grateful she is opening up.

On the strike: He feels terrible. He doesn't think he should earn a strike after such a long stay in the house on rules he's very familiar with. He won't let it distract him, hopes not to be seen as a rule breaker.

On HOH: He has always worked towards this by putting in his best into tasks. He talks about how close he always got to becoming HOH
He talks about his plans for the house. He plans to divide the house into cleaning groups.

He is talking about his 7-point-agenda currently...

He feels bad for putting Marvis in such mess. He requests for a manual blender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Leave those efe fans... They believe they are the only ones voting, anybody saved is saved by them, i wonder if they were the ones that voted debbyrise... We shoud better change the show to BIG BROTHER EFE

They dont know that even Biggie is TeamTboss
Dont even say that, im Efe fan and i also consider other housemates and i gave bisola, bassey and debby 100 votes each on wechat.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kemen wishes to serve the punishment alone without Marvis. He takes full responsibility for his actions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Binchie:
Yes?
sigh. Just forget it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lmao
Kemen be reading out his agenda like a presidential aspirant reading his manifesto ..lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bosseth24:
I really don't like this Marvis n Efe together, I feel she does not really care about Efe sef, how I wish Efe can just fashy her like he did with Debby
Yes oh, shes not into him at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
ifyalways:
When you get home, tell your mother to keep quiet. Idiot!!

Stupid, uncouth lousy thing. Go learn home to pass your points across before you quote me next time or better still stay in your Lane considering I'm actually not addressing you.

Referring to his mother was bad, you are the one who needs to go home to learn how to pass your points across without insulting one's parents. It's disgusting and shameful, please put your hands on your head and shake it in shame.

Someone's mother you're insulting cos nairaland gives you the medium to talk.

If someone insults your mother I hope you will leap and dance in joy. You lack respect and I hope you change. Nonsense somebody! SMH!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akthedream112:

IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?...
POST THE FULL CONVERSATION NA... FUNNY YOU.. LOL
POST THE COMPLETE CONVERSATION.
that's all she mentioned as regards to the conspiracy punishment from biggie abi you want me to post all her diary session for you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibirillz(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Dynamite02 post=53900903]

Efe has studied her and knows her very well. Green snake under green grass dey learn work for where she dey...she'll be doing su-wer-gbe. ...".meiiiii!!!! meiiii!!!!!! I'm scared " mumu go look her pity me face con give am chance, then she'll turn back and stab you in the back. She's a boss in the" emotional blackmail" department.
In this game there is direct threat( TTT falls in that category) and subtle threat (Tboss carry the red flag)
Why hasn't he notice that uriel is a snake i just think he doesn't really like her(tboss)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
The session we have been waiting for. Everybody watching Efe like

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
eosigwe:
wee you kip kwayet... Everybody tries to use Efe as an advantage to survive eviction. What the Bleep is that. Right now we are all smiling, TBoss is nice. Nice my ass. She just wan use am get sympathy vote Incase she is up. She wants to be loved by #TeamEfe. Story. Everybody trying to use the boy to get sympathy vote. The boy sef, small Pikin dey worry am. Using his hearts and not head. But anyways. it's #TeamEfe for life.
Team_Efe arrogance might be the guy's downfall after all....I mean you guys believe the whole BBN revolves around who you support. How does Tboss know Efe FanBase Strength .The girl just has a Good Heart. You dont fake that for Long....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
enemmo:

You're welcome.

The correct word is swapped.Efe swapped him and put Gifty up.

@Threebear correction noted,Thanks.
Once again,thanks for the information...just tuned in...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Some of the so-called teams' rants and activities are actually counter-productive to ther fav housemates. They keep exposing their fav housemates' weaknesses during their supposed solidarity
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
This Kemen is evil. Big brother just told Marvis this should serve as a wake up call to or so. Big brother didn't punish Marvis. Big brother mentioned Kemen and bisola for punishment. Kemen said he would talk care of it. Just for him to go to diary and say his punishment with Marvis ( when Marvis wasn't mentioned for any punishment). Biggie even mentioned bally, who wasn't involved in anything. Biggie just wants to send 2 fake housemates back home without raising eyebrow, but these housemates don't code
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

He swapped him not saved .
Even if he was up, Africa would have saved him anyway. Team TTT
Lol,team Ttt indeed...sarcasm right?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=bibirillz post=53901107][/quote] You cannot kill two birds with one stone. Na one by one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
ifyalways:
When you get home, tell your mother to keep quiet. Idiot!!

Stupid, uncouth lousy thing. Go learn home to pass your points across before you quote me next time or better still stay in your Lane considering I'm actually not addressing you.
You might be older than him in the real world but SERIOUSLY,His Mum? because of a Game? This Thread has lost it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ginaz:

Referring to his mother was bad, you are the one who needs to go home to learn how to pass your points across without insulting one's parents. It's disgusting and shameful, please put your hands on your head and shake it in shame.

Someone's mother you're insulting cos nairaland gives you the medium to talk.

If someone insults your mother I hope you will leap and dance in joy. You lack respect and I hope you change. Nonsense somebody! SMH!
I already told her the same thing. Very wrong to abuse someonelse's parent when u have yours

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Efe didn't save him? Seriously?
Good evening... tongue
ammyluv2002:
Efe didn't save him? Seriously?
Good evening...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
eosigwe:
The session we have been waiting for. Everybody watching Efe like

LOL!!!!!! I don increase tv volume shaperlly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe in the Diary room
*Salutations*

On HOH task: he says it was interesting and Biggie always comes up with surprises. He got 9 balls out of 10...found it way better than Friday Payporte Game where he made no headway.
He is happy for Kemen, says Kemen has put in a lot of work.

On his nominations: He nominated Tboss for same old feeling...she is manipulative. On Ese, because she allows Tboss manipulate her. That she always has issues with everything in the house and her strategy doesn't go down well with him.
He is in suspense as regards the nominees for possible eviction and would like to be in the know. Biggie tells him not everyone is up for nomination but he would pick some and share with the audience.

On Ice prince visit: They have performed in same shows in Jos. Ice Prince is his inspiration, moving from Jos to Lagos to push his career...same thing he did. It increases his motivation. Ice Prince made them feel at home.
FOR THE FACT ICE PRINCE DIDN'T IDENTIFY HIM AS A JOS RAPPER, MADE HIM KNOW HE HAS LOTS OF WORK TO DO....

*I hope his minions can see this? Efe just admitted his rap is below par* cheesy

He gives a shoutout to family and friends.
End of diary session.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mehn serious rain de fall for the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.