Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129995 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
anathemiamia:

If he said that, that was really stupid. If it wasn't for the exposure needed she wouldn't be singing her songs so much and IMO, she's good enough to be showcased. I hope in good time she remembers what he said and rejects him too after she's a success
He is setting her straight, she obviously thinks being on big brother means you are already a star which is wrong. She should work her way up to be someone that can be on his show, you don't go from koredo bello,kiss Daniel etc to Debbie rise.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2017
It wasn't her idea or suggestion, it was TTT's...
Even the other day they were under the sheet upstairs, it was TTT who said "I think we should stop" twice, and Bisola asked "why"...

dominique:

In case you've not noticed, Bisola is already distancing herself from TTT, they even slept apart last night. I think she's done frolicking with anybody

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2017
So uriel and Debbie are fighting for bassey hmm the worst part is that bassey doesn't give a shit about them but i think has feeling for Debbie. But he really bleeped up last night by being adamant to her. Gosh I like bassey still
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

After all the nonsense they did yesterday in the name of truth or dare. I wish biggie will punish Ese somehow. The beauty of the game is the housemates ignorance,why give someone an undue advantage.
gbam!!! That's the only problem I had with the fake housemates thingy, them knowing everything about each housemates and frantically trying to keep it to themselves, slip ups will eventually occur and it hands advantage to the person that benefits from such slip ups.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Ese, God Bless you for the fake dream. I really admire your courage cos this dream you told Bisola could backfire but i am happy you damned the consequencies of it backfiring and shared the fake dream with her. Hope Bisola will code after you have left the house. I am really appreciating you and according to Mr Ibu, go well and may you blow and make it in life, Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Gbam! can i like your comment 500 times?

Oga mi... thank you ooo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
kemen is a snake o. so it was okay for tboss to call bally small boy but it was okay for him kemen to call miyonse small boy issorit!. he tells biggie in every DS that he loves tboss and come out to tell HM that he is only trying to bring her out of her shell he tells tboss he like her and tell the HM that no body really likes tboss and she is like a trophy girl he tells HM he doesn't run after girls and goes back to beg tboss to wash her pant..... and to crown it all he and bisola poisoned Hm minds about miyonse and they pushed him out

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
enemmo:

You're welcome.

The song has been rocking my playlist.

It's kinda different,in a good way.
edakun, epp me i no dey Beautiful Nubia songs online?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larryTall97: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2017
anathemiamia:

If he said that, that was really stupid. If it wasn't for the exposure needed she wouldn't be singing her songs so much and IMO, she's good enough to be showcased. I hope in good time she remembers what he said and rejects him too after she's a success
Hi! Bovi rejected politely but he explained to her the reason. He said exposing her like that to his show could suck her in. He slightly dropped a hint on how audience could be nasty when they do not feel you on stage and how she could get discouraged for a year about such attitude. And you do know how Debie-Rise is Sometimes FRAGILE. But Bovi told her that before she can handle such crowd she needs to start stage by stage and not just enter into a massive audience singing.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
mellatha:
kemen is a snake o. so it was okay for tboss to call bally small boy but it was okay for him kemen to call miyonse small boy issorit!. he tells biggie in every DS that he loves tboss and come out to tell HM that he is only trying to bring her out of her shell he tells tboss he like her and tell the HM that no body really likes tboss and she is like a trophy girl he tells HM he doesn't run after girls and goes back to beg tboss to wash her pant..... and to crown it all he and bisola poisoned Hm minds about miyonse and they pushed him out
cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2017
toseen7:
edakun, epp me i no dey Beautiful Nubia songs online?
visit naijapals.com.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

He is setting her straight, she obviously thinks being on big brother means you are already a star which is wrong. She should work her way up to be someone that can be on his show, you don't go from koredo bello,kiss Daniel etc to Debbie rise.

True talk. His shows aren't for talents looking to make it big. It's for artistes who have proven themselves to be a hit with the audience.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2017
larryTall97:

Hi! Bovi rejected politely but he explained to her the reason. He said exposing her like that to his show could suck her in. He slightly dropped a hint on how audience could be nasty when they do not feel you on stage and how she could get discouraged for a year about such attitude. And you do know how Debie-Rise is Sometimes FRAGILE. But Bovi told her that before she can handle such crowd she needs to start stage by stage and not just enter into a massive audience singing.

Thank you very much for taking time out to give a detailed description of why and how Bovi respectfully turned down Debbie's request.
Thank you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
yunafa:
Ese, God Bless you for the fake dream. I really admire your courage cos this dream you told Bisola could backfire but i am happy you damned the consequencies of it backfiring and shared the fake dream with her. Hope Bisola will code after you have left the house. I am really appreciating you and according to Mr Ibu, go well and may you blow and make it in life, Amen.
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Can't wait for tonite's eviction show, it will be EPIC!!! But i am still shocked that none of them suspected the fake housemates even for a minute....shame!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Ese should be sent on the first available flight back to naija for giving bisola an unfair advantage......am sure biggie would do something about it......which kind yeye dream be that.....
What was the advantage?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2017
yunafa:
Can't wait for tonite's eviction show, it will be EPIC!!! But i am still shocked that none of them suspected the fake housemates even for a minute....shame!
if Ebuka didn't mention that both of them are fake housemates would you have known or suspected?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
What was the advantage?
not an advantage per se....she needed to give her a hint no matter how small, abeg free her pls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
I guess Mr Anathemiamia doesn't even know Debie has a case in court with her record label on contract breech, and can't produce or perform till 2019, else she and the host will be sued...I guess even Bovi is aware and can't say, hence would avoid that.
But talk about his rejection, that's not wrong, he can'ake a promise he's not sure of keeping, with someone that'll be disturbing him upandan to perform. He must have listened to her play and co..He may not be impressed. I know about instrument playing, Debie only thrombs & misses beats, she doesn't know how to play, and has even suddenly lost her voice after a week or 2 in the house. Moreover, if everyone asked, was he supposed to say Yes to them? He'll be the one that'll watch them and contact whoever he thinks is a talent to him, others should work on themselves. How would others feel if he had said Yes to her there, it'll look partial or unfair. He may even be interested in her, but that'll be a later thing for him to do, not at that instance, she was just being too forward, as usual. I thought it's the people she has feelings for that she throws herself at, what's with the celebs again? That's quite desperate...She did so with Banky, OmoT, now Bovi... Just be yourself and sell yourself, whoever likes what you do will contact you. Take into consideration Soma, Miyonse and co...
Let her give us a break with her guitar abeg.
I like your response. Thank you!

Kimnanatahee:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
What was the advantage?

Ese told bisola she had a dream that ttt is married......u know ese is a fake housemate so she knows whats going on outiside the house...dunno if u get me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
100naira:
if Ebuka didn't mention that both of them are fake housemates would you have known or suspected?
my God, i wouldn't have known so shame to me as well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
It wasn't her idea or suggestion, it was TTT's...
Even the other day they were under the sheet upstairs, it was TTT who said "I think we should stop" twice, and Bisola asked "why"...

That was over a week ago. If you notice these couple of days, she has not been as clingy on him as before. Seems her eyes have cleared

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
d mod dat block me since Friday.... he or she
weldone oo, so person insult me because i reply i av violate rules abi
God know ur awse nomba just continue u hear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Ese told bisola she had a dream that ttt is married......u know ese is a fake housemate so she knows whats going on outiside the house...dunno if u get me
I do. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NosoChic: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Agbgift:

I wish Ese was not a fake housemate.

I feel you ....Ese is so real
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Uncle suru they say that I'm daydreaming, musician life e no easy, I'm gonna be a big star! God bless the person that shared the link

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

After all the nonsense they did yesterday in the name of truth or dare. I wish biggie will punish Ese somehow. The beauty of the game is the housemates ignorance,why give someone an undue advantage.
u didn't complain when ese saved t boss cos they are both from Edo state. U didn't complain that a fake housemate shouldn't have that power. But u can complain over her dream cos it affects Bisola. Clap for ursef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
lol these HM be feeling like all of them are gonna be in the house till the end and they also be thinking that evicted ones have lost every thing... how can i make them receive sense?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
yunafa:
not an advantage per se....she needed to give her a hint no matter how small, abeg free her pls
If bisola wins,I hope ese the whitsle blower gets her 5% from the prize money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Let's take a twist, today is Sunday, when Elisha was following Elijah before he departed, he was a good man and served him well, and so received that favor he asked of him. When the Angel visited Abraham, he welcomed him well, and thence, received favor.
On a lighter note, our relationship with people matters. When Ese got into the house, she/they/we all thought Bisola will be the person she'll have problems with always, but to her/their/our greatest surprise, she didn't at all. She had a good rapport with her, Bisola was amazingly understanding, and she deserves another good turn, I guess...Lol
Mama mia is leaving and thought it's best she advises, based on a fact, the person her heart goes well to, MAY be wrong though, but I guess these are similar to her thoughts or reason if not the main thing. And don't forget, that's no hint, anyone can have a dream, I have someone who dreams a lot and sees secrets which she shares; when God is ready to expose you, He will, it's now left for the person concerned to either take the message with with a pinch of salt or not, we are only saying this cos we know as hin dey go as per Ese fake housemate. I do really wish these people were real housemates.
Thanks and Happy Sunday!

100naira:
gbam!!! That's the only problem I had with the fake housemates thingy, them knowing everything about each housemates and frantically trying to keep it to themselves, slip ups will eventually occur and it hands advantage to the person that benefits from such slip ups.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Ese gisting bisola about TTT married status, come dey form am say na dream...

Ese just blow TTT game, I hope Bisola takes a hint, ese is really worried that bisola will be hurt after the show, n I think from her response she already knows something is shady about TTT...

Abeg o
No casting pls
If Ese casts, she must be penalised, period

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.