Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137512 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
I cant just wait to listen to tboss kemen uriel and ttt post eviction interviews... i want to understand why they did what they are doing now . damage control speech go full every where
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thinking about it now, did bisola swallow the cum or spat it out?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fact 1: Talking bad about my fav housemate, doesn't change my opinion about him. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion, and I respect that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have never liked this idea of sending fake housemates into the show either to spice things up or to cause confusion among housemates,not when the fake housemates have watched the real ones on TV for a while before joining them.
Ese and jon were fans of these guys,hence they had their indivudual/personal favourites before going in as "fake housemates" making them vulnerable in the process. Ese messed up big time by catching feelings(revealing what she did to bisola)
I can't blame or fault her though cos even professionals whose jobs require some level of emotional unavailability catch feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin. Hope she swallowed it, shey it has protein
Vorpal:
Thinking about it now, did bisola swallow the cum or spat it out?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
I Know everyother housemate is bad apart from your favourite housemate Efe but i just want to understand how you consider him sensible..

Someone that has been forcing himself on Marvis that is not feeling him...comes out to complain she kissed Kemen...Then goes again to tell Uriel he is angry with her because she kissed kemen and didnt kiss him...Then goes to debby rise to collect kiss and after being rejected by Debby rise...he turn to the camera and tells his fans "na scam oo, na vote i dey find oo".....This is someone that claims to be real...so he is now a scammer....He said he is not into women but u need to see how he was following Marvis Up and down like a Gateman last night...even begging to fetch water for her...How sensible is that?...He has a game plan which is to act street and razz and the "I am real and I no send anybody" attitude...it was working very fine until he started contradicting himself on a lot of issues...For him to go to debbie rise in that room and after being rejected he turns to the camera and said "na scam oo, na vote i dey find" it means all he has been doing was for the camera...so where is the realness you guys have been talking about?.. He is a good Actor but his real self usually comes out after a few bottles...and I Dont see any difference between him and other housemates with their different strategies. If he wants to be sensible he should start buy reducing his alcohol intake cause it exposes his game plan..

Maybe you watch only the recap of this show on African Magic or maybe you need to reconsider your definition of sensible cause to me he stopped being sensible after the first 3 weeks
apcmustwin:
How so? I post my thoughts and u conclude I'm brainwashed?

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
eosigwe:
scam alert. You have never been a fan. Gerrarahia

U'd rather cast aspersions on me than address d real issue which is about Efe's condemnable act yesternight.
Ranting, throwing tantrums, constituting a nuisance & insulting people on NL does not mean u supported Efe more than i did. I post only when it's necessary. When u went thru my posts did u see any, just one that was negative about Efe b4 yesternight's incidence?. I've been voting massively 4 Efe & anyone remotely favourably associated wit him in dat house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Ese gisting bisola about TTT married status, come dey form am say na dream...

Ese just blow TTT game, I hope Bisola takes a hint, ese is really worried that bisola will be hurt after the show, n I think from her response she already knows something is shady about TTT...
Even Big Brother is getting worried about the negative vibes that will come out of TTT and Bisola romance in the house. If TTT is really married, the organiser of Big Brother are aware of the negative backlash such an amoral relationship will have on this episode and future episodes. I think ESE was sent by Big Brother to tactfully warn Bisola. But the dog that will get lost we not listen to the hunter's call.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pls Marvis side hair does it ever grow,almost one month and is still bald

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
I so wish Ese is a real housemate and not these mediocre's we are made to watch. undecided

A million thnx Ese for blowing ttt 's cover
Atleast you ve chipped it in, the onus is now on Bisola to receive sense and remain focus

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
Even Big Brother is getting worried about the negative vibes that will come out of TTT and Bisola romance in the house. If TTT is really married, the organiser of Big Brother are aware of the negative backlash such an amoral relationship will have on this episode and future episodes. I think ESE was sent by Big Brother to tactfully warn Bisola. But the dog that will get lost we not listen to the hunter's call.
makes sense!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Phil3:
bovineeeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG1q85jPmPc
Thanks for the link.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AmethystLegend(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:

U'd rather cast aspersions on me than address d real issue which is about Efe's condemnable act yesternight.
Ranting, throwing tantrums, constituting a nuisance & insulting people on NL does not mean u supported Efe more than i did. I post only when it's necessary. When u went thru my posts did u see any, just one that was negative about Efe b4 yesternight's incidence?. I've been voting massively 4 Efe & anyone remotely favourably associated wit him in dat house.

I agree with you that you may well have been a supporter of efe but I believe the words you used were "very staunch" so maybe they believe if u really were a fervent supporter as u claim u were u would have @ least mentioned him in one of your posts ALSO a "very staunch" supporter @ worst would have been very disappointed by Efe's antics last night(I knw i am) but if he truly has lost u as a fan u don't need to keep telling us over & over. However this is just my opinion tho.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Don't be too quick to judge. Are u sure big brother didn't ask Ese to tell bisola it's a dream?
How come Jon is always discussing family with only TTT finding words from him. Only for him to deny his family again.
Am I the only one who noticed that sometimes when big brother calls Jon or Ese to the dairy room, it's always off-air.
For me Ese can't tell bisola that without biggie's approval. *My opinion tho*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirfee:
Hmmmm good morning,it's two sides to a coin.He's the shy type and maybe he's trying to protect his relationship(if he has any).
yea. Bassey has a relationship or not more than 2 months. He said so. Bally said he has a girl too. Initially Bally wasn't for the ladies. As time went on, he became the ladies man. Whatever thing that is making Bassey still remain adamant towards the ladies...hmm. that thing is strong.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:

i cant agree less, im a fan but his attitude last night put me off. I didnt sleep until 4am when they all went to bed. I heard everything, and my observation is if Efe can stop or drink less he will make it far but if not he has to rely on his fans every other week on nomination cos he keeps saying he speaks the truth. Alcohol is his problem, he talks to much when he drinks instead of observing by reasoning with his kidney and see clearly with his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
I Know everyother housemate is bad apart from your favourite housemate Efe but i just want to understand how you consider him sensible..

Someone that has been forcing himself on Marvis that is not feeling him...comes out to complain she kissed Kemen...Then goes again to tell Uriel he is angry with her because she kissed kemen and didnt kiss him...Then goes to debby rise to collect kiss and after being rejected by Debby rise...he turn to the camera and tells his fans "na scam oo, na vote i dey find oo".....This is someone that claims to be real...so he is now a scammer....He said he is not into women but u need to see how he was following Marvis Up and down like a Gateman last night...even begging to fetch water for her...How sensible is that?...He has a game plan which is to act street and razz and the "I am real and I no send anybody" attitude...it was working very fine until he started contradicting himself on a lot of issues...For him to go to debbie rise in that room and after being rejected he turns to the camera and said "na scam oo, na vote i dey find" it means all he has been doing was for the camera...so where is the realness you guys have been talking about?.. He is a good Actor but his real self usually comes out after a few bottles...and I Dont see any difference between him and other housemates with their different strategies. If he wants to be sensible he should start buy reducing his alcohol intake cause it exposes his game plan..

Maybe you watch only the recap of this show on African Magic or maybe you need to reconsider your definition of sensible cause to me he stopped being sensible after the first 3 weeks
YOU ARE 90% CORRECT....
THEY ARE ALL FAKE ASS FVCKING LIARS..
THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY PARTICULAR HOUSE MATE THAT I SUPPORT...
I JUST LOVE TO STATE IT AS IT COMES...
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
AmethystLegend:

I agree with you that you may well have been a supporter of efe but I believe the words you used were "very staunch" so maybe they believe if u really were a fervent supporter as u claim u were u would have @ least mentioned him in one of your posts ALSO a "very staunch" supporter @ worst would have been very disappointed by Efe's antics last night(I knw i am) but if he truly has lost u as a fan u don't need to keep telling us over & over. However this is just my opinion tho.

I was a staunch supporter. Why u ar hearing it over & over is because I'm replying to other posters. Cheers
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
God bless you for this.
Those criticising Ese's action have forgotten so soon, how dey trashed and condemned TTT and Bisola's action some days ago. Association of single mothers wrote letters to her, campaigns here and there to shut down the show cos of immortality, to the extent of dragging her little daughter into it. Ese did nothing wrong by passing such info to Bisola indirectly. It's all left for Bisola to take it seriously or with a pinch of salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
THIS SHORT POST IS FILLED WITH WISDOM..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
chyima:
Pls Marvis side hair does it ever grow,almost one month and is still bald
SHE HAS SHAVED IT THE 2 TIMES SHE WAS NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
tare22:

There are two types of Fans... 1.. Social media fans all talk no vote.. 2. Real Fans the onces that Download wechat and spend the money for votes.. Even buy another sim just to vote.. Efe's Fans are no 2..
baba, you need to drink 2 bottles of chilled star on my account. You don talk the last last.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by anathemiamia(f): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

He is setting her straight, she obviously thinks being on big brother means you are already a star which is wrong. She should work her way up to be someone that can be on his show, you don't go from koredo bello,kiss Daniel etc to Debbie rise.

If she thought she was big, she wouldn't be looking for a breakout performance. I insist that he went about it wrongly, don't give her a yes or a no. A simple "let's talk about this after" would have solved it and then tell his management team whatever he chooses. Anywho, it's not always the best that shines alone, her being in bbnaija will help if she can sort out her own ban issues
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
AmethystLegend:

HE CAN SUPPORT OR DUMP WHOEVER HE WANNA...
NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR ENEMY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bisola ooo. Carry Bally hand from Uriel breast
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Misswang001:
grin grin grin. Hope she swallowed it, shey it has protein

If that's you on your dp,I think you need more of such protein.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
chy200:
Don't be too quick to judge. Are u sure big brother didn't ask Ese to tell bisola it's a dream?
How come Jon is always discussing family with only TTT finding words from him. Only for him to deny his family again.
Am I the only one who noticed that sometimes when big brother calls Jon or Ese to the dairy room, it's always off-air.
For me Ese can't tell bisola that without biggie's approval. *My opinion tho*
SENSE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:

Oya listen to yourself na!!!! You are really worried he's contradicting himself? Efe changed abi? Change is part of the game!!! Efe was real before o,according to you... the razz street guy has changed from being real, he wants to give you people drama (wrong move though) courtesy of 3t's advice. I said it.. for those who can remember that night, 3t placed those cards on the table for him,he made it clear to him that its part of the game,using ladies to score voting points..he fell for it! If Efe can steal crown to avoid eviction ..why can't he play along with 3t's advice just to avoid eviction? After all he made it clear that he's looking for votes. As it is now for their mind everybody is up for eviction..anybody can leave today ..they gats hustle!!! It is a desperate move on his part.
Damage control ke? I nor go answer you for that accusation, because I know say for this game "anything can happen"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chregor:

He's a fuccking son of a bitcch..he went all out against cocoice, same thing with Ese becos Of Ese's save and replace choice which had marvis up for eviction.
He's tense becos kemen kisses marvis something he did with debie rise hour later b4 looking at the camera and utter rubbish.

Efe: I'm piss off because Uriel kisses kemen,and even had to repeat it ......like wat the fucck!!

So much for the 'realest kid' in the house, lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
oviejnr:
i cant agree less, im a fan but his attitude last night put me off. I didnt sleep until 4am when they all went to bed. I heard everything, and my observation is if Efe can stop or drink less he will make it far but if not he has to rely on his fans every other week on nomination cos he keeps saying he speaks the truth. Alcohol is his problem, he talks to much when he drinks instead of observing by reasoning with his kidney and see clearly with his eyes.
EFE WASN'T THAT DRUNK LAST NIGHT...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
sod09:
d mod dat block me since Friday.... he or she weldone oo, so person insult me because i reply i av violate rules abi God know ur awse nomba just continue u hear
lwkmd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by goldiamond: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
A news platform claims TheInfoNG claims that Thin Tall Tony’s wife and kids have left their matrimonial home and residence. This comes after TTT’s 28 days in the big brother show. It will be recalled that, reported TTT’s wife’s depressing state and how his mum tried to make things seem good for the public but I guess, his wife is tired of covering her pain. The source claimed that people are making mockery of her in her environment, many insulting her husband, TTT and others making life unbearable for her. Well, what do you expect? The source claims that, her family is totally saddened by TTT ’s behaviour in the house and this may have added to her recent action. Just last night, TTT asked Big Brother not to make any of his family members call him in the house (Being called by loved ones after a month stay, is a tradition in Big Brother) but TTT has totally declined this gesture. We are guessing this heightened her decision as well. We will keep you updated in recent happenings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.