Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3140688 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2017
geezprince:
visit naijapals.com.
ok thanks!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

After all the nonsense they did yesterday in the name of truth or dare. I wish biggie will punish Ese somehow. The beauty of the game is the housemates ignorance,why give someone an undue advantage.

Exactly

Bisola should not be given ANY hint whatsoever, now the loud mouth don kast.

TTT should be smart enough to salvage this situation biko lol grin grin

We don't want this show to get dry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Ese should be sent on the first available flight back to naija for giving bisola an unfair advantage......am sure biggie would do something about it......which kind yeye dream be that.....

Azzin...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
Let's take a twist, today is Sunday, when Elisha was following Elijah before he departed, he was a good man and served him well, and so received that favor he asked of him. When the Angel visited Abraham, he welcomed him well, and thence, received favor.
On a lighter note, our relationship with people matters. When Ese got into the house, she/they/we all thought Bisola will be the person she'll have problems with always, but to her/their/our greatest surprise, she didn't even. She had a good rapport with her, Bisola was amazingly understanding, and she deserves a another good turn, I guess...Lol
Mama mia is leaving and thought it's best she advises, based on fact, the person her heart goes well to, MAY be wrong though, but I guess these are similar to her thoughts or reason if not the main thing. And don't forget, that's no hint, anyone can have a dream, I have someone who dreams a lot and sees secrets which she shares, when God is ready to expose you, He will, it's now left for the person concerned to either take with with a pinch of salt or not, we are only saying this cos we know as hin dey go as per Ese fake housemate. I do really wish these people were real housemates.
Thanks and Happy Sunday!

What if jon tells TTT that he dreamt he(TTT) came out clean to the housemates regarding his family?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

The night before Christmas, Form 9pm till about 12am, i laid in the sand at the big beach with a bottle of Bosca Toselli. i was the only human on the beach that night, and it felt like the strong breeze would carry me away in silence... But was one of the most absorbing moments of my life... You should try it
Wow! That must have been incredible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
First Bisola doesn't know ese is fake housemate

Second ese said she saw it in her dream.

Ese is not Joseph so it's not a must her dream must come true and it is far from being a hint. Anybody can see anything in a dream and tell u. It's a dream not a reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

He is Nigerian and i'm assuming he knows Nigerians like people being real and Efe is like 100% real. He asks question, speaks his mind, he doesn't act like he knows everything. Which is like the best thing ever.
Doing what he did to debbie is making me doubt him now, I still got love for him though but my eyes are on him cuz most of the house mates don't deserve my vote..

Seriously? He said d truth though. He said as much last week while talking to tboss. He said he doesn't like Debbie dt way and he doesn't want to start a rltshp in d house dt he can't continue outside and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings just because of votes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
yunafa:
not an advantage per se....she needed to give her a hint no matter how small, abeg free her pls

I don't think she should have given her a hint tho...

It will make things very awkward in the house tho.

But it's orrait, the cat has been let out already.

I hope still that TTT will give himself brain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
geezprince:
What if jon tells TTT that he dreamt he(TTT) came out clean to the housemates regarding his family?
That would be wrong cos ttt clearly told Jon he has no family. But in case of Bisola, she's oblivious to that fact. Two different scenarios

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
toseen7:
ok thanks!
yw bruh.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ugosample:

I don't think she should have given her a hint tho...

It will make things very awkward in the house tho.

But it's orrait, the cat has been let out already.

I hope still that TTT will give himself brain
No cat has been let out of the bag. If I tell u say I dream see u, that doesn't make it true
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
Tell me why bovi told these guys they have the most watched big brother show, when even some of the addicts I knew from previous seasons ain't watching this one.
That's why the lazy bags fail to entertain, just tell them to step up their games. Gosh

because they open the platform for all subscribers unlike before where its 6k and above

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
No cat has been let out of the bag. If I tell u say I dream see u, that doesn't make it true

Maybe we are talking like this
because we outside know.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wow so ese gave bisola a hint. A lot of things happened last night o. Have to catch up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
janellemonae:

Seriously? He said d truth though. He said as much last week while talking to tboss. He said he doesn't like Debbie dt way and he doesn't want to start a rltshp in d house dt he can't continue outside and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings just because of votes.
Did you watch what he did to debbie last night?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
That would be wrong cos ttt clearly told Jon he has no family. But in case of Bisola, she's oblivious to that fact. Two different scenarios
Jon is also aware that TTT is married,he knows how the viewers perceive TTT and how lying about his family has ruined his chances of winning. What if he comes up with a hint/clue not necessarily a dream to warn TTT?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

Personally a lady with little experience bores me.sex is best enjoyed when you two can learn from each other .I prefer women like Gifty to say Debbie rise, I don't get why men are fascinated with virginity, as long as the cat is tight and smells good that's enough for me.
Lol!

I know ur female though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
geezprince:
Jon is also aware that TTT is married,he knows how the viewers perceive TTT and how lying about his family has ruined his chances of winning. What if he comes up with a hint/clue not necessarily a dream to warn TTT?
until then, these hypothesis are really not necessary

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
to9ine:
Bros I'm okay if u don't vote/support Efe, because u have never vocally supported him.. I see thru ur pretence too.. I had to carefully go thru ur posts to see anytime u had expressed support for hiim to win.. I found none.. So pls u can keep pretending to have supported Efe..
I agree what he did might be wrong, but others have done worse so dont add propaganda to voice ur inner hatred for the dude..

Guy, while going thru my posts, did u ever see where i criticized Efe b4 tonight?. If u saw just one criticism point it out. Even one pls?.
I post on NL only when it's absolutely necessary. It didn't occur to u dat NL posts ar not all it takes to support a HM. More importantly, i vote & encourage my friends & family to vote.
More worrying is dat u agree dat what he did was wrong but cast aspersions on me 4 pointing it out. Why ar u deflecting frm d main issue which is about Efe. U'd rather cast aspersions on me while u agree dat he messed up big time. What is d meaning of "Na scam o, i dey look for votes" as he tried to zip his trousers when Debbie left him?.
Efe is very likeable & i hav no reason to hate him. Up till yesternight, i supported him but wit dat singular act, i can never in good conscience vote Efe.
Many more saturday nights of party & booze ar coming & wit what happened yesterday, i'm sure Efe will unravel b4 our very eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
At last Jon goes today... wish Ese can stay another week.

Voting resumes tomorrow. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
mellatha:
kemen is a snake o. so it was okay for tboss to call bally small boy but it was okay for him kemen to call miyonse small boy issorit!. he tells biggie in every DS that he loves tboss and come out to tell HM that he is only trying to bring her out of her shell he tells tboss he like her and tell the HM that no body really likes tboss and she is like a trophy girl he tells HM he doesn't run after girls and goes back to beg tboss to wash her pant..... and to crown it all he and bisola poisoned Hm minds about miyonse and they pushed him out

After the show Tboss would really get to find out how disgusting the guy is, I don't think he remembers that everything is been recorded...

Tboss herself have issues and that's the reason why all of them make her their target...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pls what were kemen and ttt's confessions last nite...pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok
guardsman:

Guy, while going thru my posts, did u ever see where i criticized Efe b4 tonight?. If u saw just one criticism point it out. Even one pls?.
I post on NL only when it's absolutely necessary. It didn't occur to u dat NL posts ar not all it takes to support a HM. More importantly, i vote & encourage my friends & family to vote.
More worrying is dat u agree dat what he did was wrong but cast aspersions on me 4 pointing it out. Why ar u deflecting frm d main issue which is about Efe. U'd rather cast aspersions on me while u agree dat he messed up big time. What is d meaning of "Na scam o, i dey look for votes" as he tried to zip his trousers when Debbie left him?.
Efe is very likeable & i hav no reason to hate him. Up till yesternight, i supported him but wit dat singular act, i can never in good conscience vote Efe.
Many more saturday nights of party & booze ar coming & wit what happened yesterday, i'm sure Efe will unravel b4 our very eyes.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bally is fake. Uriel is fake. Kemen is a confused hooooorny pervert. Ttt is too desperate. T boss uses reverse psychology, she's very manipulative. Debby has very low self-esteem. Bassey is truly nice n calculative. Bisola is ur quintessential Nigerian gal. Loud, lively, funny, says it as it is. Marvis is a Tom boy, no drama, drunkard and very real. Efe is very local and razz and proud of it. Dude is very sensible and has figured out the game plan of most of the housemates.

Efe and Bisola are the last to leave the house. One of them will be the winner. My thoughts and prediction

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
I won't be surprised if Bisola briefs TTT about Ese's 'psychic' dream

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
You are the real scam here. I just checked through ur profile and posts since the start of BBN. You were never a fan of Efe. I observed that haters are now hiding under the umbrella of EFE fan to condemn him. No shaking for team EFE.
EFE is still the focal point of BBN. He is so real that he did not hide his shortcomings.
There are two types of Fans... 1.. Social media fans all talk no vote.. 2. Real Fans the onces that Download wechat and spend the money for votes.. Even buy another sim just to vote.. Efe's Fans are no 2..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
You have been brainwashed....Congrats
apcmustwin:
Bally is fake. Uriel is fake. Kemen is a confused hooooorny pervert. Ttt is too desperate. T boss uses reverse psychology, she's very manipulative. Debby has very low self-esteem. Bassey is truly nice n calculative. Bisola is ur quintessential Nigerian gal. Loud, lively, funny, says it as it is. Marvis is a Tom boy, no drama, drunkard and very real. Efe is very local and razz and proud of it. Dude is very sensible and has figured out the game plan of most of the housemates.

Efe and Bisola are the last to leave the house. One of them will be the winner. My thoughts and prediction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
You have been brainwashed....Congrats
How so? I post my thoughts and u conclude I'm brainwashed?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
just saw the video now and fortunately I'll highlight 2 points from the Convo, that correlate with exactly what I mentioned earlier.
1) Bovi said he'll explain to her later, outside the house why he said No. He said fame may suck them in if they aren't careful, that he became famous when he wasn't ready for it, and had to ignore that and work harder cos he knew where he was going to, hence, the reason why he asked her to put in more efforts.
2) He said sugar don't run after ants, ants run after sugar. I.e. she doesn't need to run after people for shows, they'll run after her. That they should work on themselves to become that sugar.

How is either of this insulting or less explanatory? I wonder!ng? We need to stop interpreting superficially or misinterpreting when the Terms are simple enough.

PrincessKab:
I guess Mr Kim doesn't even know Debie has a case in court with her record label on contract breech, and can't produce or perform till 2019, else she and the host will be sued...I guess even Bovi is aware and can't say, hence would avoid that.
But talk about his rejection, that's not wrong, he can'ake a promise he's not sure of keeping, with someone that'll be disturbing him upandan to perform. He must have listened to her play and co..He may not be impressed. I know about instrument playing, Debie only thrombs & misses beats, she doesn't know how to play, and has even suddenly lost her voice after a week or 2 in the house. Moreover, if everyone asked, was he supposed to say Yes to them? He'll be the one that'll watch them and contact whoever he thinks is a talent to him, others should work on themselves. How would others feel if he had said Yes to her there, it'll look partial or unfair. He may even be interested in her, but that'll be a later thing for him to do, not at that instance, she was just being too forward, as usual. I thought it's the people she has feelings for that she throws herself at, what's with the celebs again? That's quite desperate...She did so with Banky, OmoT, now Bovi... Just be yourself and sell yourself, whoever likes what you do will contact you. Take into consideration Soma, Miyonse and co...
Let her give us a break with her guitar abeg.
I like your response. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
See gbege o, na when I dey enjoy this BBnaija DSTV sub plan to finish, Bleep this E16-4...... shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
[s]
toseen7:
who sabi dis wan?
[/s]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
I just saw the video now and fortunately I'll highlight 2 points from the Convo, that correlate with exactly what I mentioned earlier.
1) Bovi said he'll explain to her later, outside the house why he said No. He said fame may suck them in if they aren't careful, that he became famous when he wasn't ready for it, and had to ignore that and work harder cos he knew where he was going to, hence, the reason why he asked her to put in more efforts.
2) He said sugar don't run after ants, ants run after sugar. I.e. she doesn't need to run after people for shows, they'll run after her. That they should work on themselves to become that sugar.

How is either of this insulting or less explanatory? We need to stop interpreting superficially or misinterpreting when the Terms are simple enough.

Kimnanatahee:

He is setting her straight, she obviously thinks being on big brother means you are already a star which is wrong. She should work her way up to be someone that can be on his show, you don't go from koredo bello,kiss Daniel etc to Debbie rise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.