Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,097 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134521 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Without Kemen in the house who will give us someone to make jest of? Who will give us all our street songs wey we dey feel? Who will give us what to laugh at every Saturday night? Abeg make we vote for entertainment.
You do have a point, honezly grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2017
UjSizzle:
Damn Debie-rise is stunning in this shade of grey kiss
Good morning ma grin How was your night ma?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

You do have a point, honezly grin cheesy
Me I am looking for fun and nt someone to hate. The guy is adding spice to the show forget all these sentimental yarn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

You are not a very intelligent person. And as per your BS about being a successful fitness instructor, I'm certain your idea of being successful is being the most sought after instructor around your local area.

Someone who is successful understands that you don't have to bring other people down to get up. You obviously don't understand it. You are as fake as your 'portray boobs to the entire world' TBoss whom you support.

Stop claiming what you are not. Your constant, incessant and unwarranted attacks on Efe just got him a new die hard fan. And believe me, more votes from people than you can only imagine. Keep hating and continue jeopardizing the chances of Tboss whom you support.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Efe just got a new follower, am so pained. I have to kill myself now, oh am bathed in my own tears. Oh my why, why are my jeopardising t boss ''s chance of winning. I will retract all my hate post on Efe, because t boss is my life if she doesn't win I will die.
This new follower might be dangote's son, he will carry all his father's wealth and vote Efe.oh what did I do?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Chai Chineke,what won't I read here.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Without Kemen in the house who will give us someone to make jest of? Who will give us all our street songs wey we dey feel? Who will give us what to laugh at every Saturday night? Abeg make we vote for entertainment.
abeg no waste your time on top entertainment haven't you learnt from previous evictions(miyonse, gifty) that BBNians don't vote based on who brings content
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2017
bazooka1:

T-boss at the Abuja national stadium
Oh! Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Efe just got a new follower, am so pained. I have to kill myself now, oh am bathed in my own tears. Oh my why, why are my jeopardising t boss ''s chance of winning. I will retract all my hate post on Efe, because t boss is my life if she doesn't win I will die.
This new follower might be dangote's son, he will carry all his father's wealth and vote Efe.oh what did I do?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Chai Chineke,what won't I read here.
She seems to be your life 'successful fitness instructor'. And you my friend seems to hate on anything Efe. So, yes, I think you just might bath in your own tears or even kill yourself.

As I said earlier, you are not a very wise person. You underestimate what one vote can do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:22am On Feb 28, 2017
New followers indeed. Efe's fans reintroducing themselves as new followers just to stop us from decampaiging him. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

She seems to be your life 'successful fitness instructor'. And you my friend seems to hate on anything Efe. So, yes, I think you just might bath in your own tears or even kill yourself.

As I said earlier, you are not a very wise person. You underestimate what one vote can do.
If you are that boy in a Santa Claus hat, you need to drop by in my gym sometime.
I can help fish out some of those testosterone.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Once Biggie says Efe u hv been saved on Sunday, haters can go and kiss transformer..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
I hope you heard Kemen's and Uriel's conversation right now. She said Debie said she's 31, and Kemen said it seems she's the only one she has told her age, that she dodges the age question everytime he asks, about 3 times now.
This confirms what I said in the morning that she told Miyonse and Uriel she's 33 or let's say 30+ cos Uriel said 31, and told TBoss that her real age is 26

quote author=akthedream1 post=54105865]
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SPREADING CHEAP LIES ABOUT DEBBIE RISE SINCE COMEDIAN BOVI VISITED BBN HOUSE..
TELL ME WHO SHE MENTIONED 33 YRS TO?
KEEP SPREADING LIES ABOUT HER ISH WITH THAT RECORD REBEL... CONTUNUUUU
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE RESTLESS AND TRYING TOO HARD.... CONTUNUUUU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Kemen has started o, he bin forming. Says he doesn't see Bassey as a competition(Why would you have nominated him then), that they're so wide apart. That is it intellectual, dress-sense, response to task...?
Having carefully watched kemen and Uriel discussing, I put it to you that you're writing it in the way that suits the majority rather than what the guy really meant.
It's the second time uriel have had to ask kemen about Bassey and he took time to clear the air on a perceived lack of communication between the pair which I've never seen the two gisting together though. He said he's not seeing anyone and Bassey as competition becos if Nigeria luvs you, they'll save you no matter how often you're up for eviction. That Bassey has an in-depth knowledge in art and communication which he said he respects and admires while he himself has some good qualities to hold unto jst as stated by the Op which makes them a world apart.

Op was sounding as if kemen was shading the guy but that's not true. You can watch it again and prove me wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 2:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Vote for entertainment , vote for a brain behind it else, bbnaija would be so drab and dour. Ranging from exercise, task, singing to dancing and of course, gaming..

you can add yours to the list....... I rest my case.

#fans bbnaija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2017
How can one person be this handsome shocked
zicoraads:

This 'successful fitness instructor' had to go dig up on me grin cheesy

And he had to look at my profile as well. I did hit a nerve, didn't I? wink

Your gym? shocked Even successful fitness instructors have time for minions like us? shocked I said it, you are just a local champion who probably gets most of the local girls because he has one local fitness centre. I was thinking your clients would be the high end ones cheesy

I had no favorite housemate until your crude and tactless manner of campaign changed all that. And as for that your boobs bearing Tboss, I'll advice you stop jeopardizing her chances. Your 'localness' is really affecting her negatively.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:57am On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Hahahaha! He's simply playing the game. No brother in the jungle...the guy no send anybody.
if it was efe dat back stabbed ttt una go carry em mata 4 head

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2017
tayoxx:
TeamTboss is humbly begging for your votes.. make una bless us with una votes
make una nor listen to tboss fans o. Sharing of vote now @ dis stiff eviction means we efe fans dey endanger ourselves. Can only split vote on Saturday not now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:45am On Feb 28, 2017
ersonleads:
make una nor listen to tboss fans o. Sharing of vote now @ dis stiff eviction means we efe fans dey endanger ourselves. Can only split vote on Saturday not now
Keep your vote we don't need it. T boss will be fine.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Personally I would really love bassey to still remain in the house. He is cool calm and collected.. BTW why are people rooting for efe I did not see anything tho

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by valdovas(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2017
notime3555:
Personally I would really love bassey to still remain in the house. He is cool calm and collected.. BTW why are people rooting for efe I did not see anything tho

Cos of Warri

Which he is not from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
bisola na my second person for that house but I must tell u she loves tony.she's just saying that to calm herself....or maybe to correct her mistakes cos what ESE told her got to her...did u see how miserable she was last week when tony kissed tboss...she was so angry that she sat alone and was very moody other hms were asking her what her ish was. So forget bisola messed up na damage control she de so
wetin do ese dream? Ese na Joseph? Till now they haven't figured out ese is fake housemate, so how was she to know ese is giving her a hint? See for twenty five mil, forget that thing, nothing people no go do finish. She likes ttt... . Yes. But not in a head over heel love. Babe still know why she is there. Damage control? How u take know? Did u whatsapp her to tell the outrage of Nigerians over the hand job she gave TTT? Well babe is even aware of the fact that they are gonna be judged badly when they come out of the house for the things they did. She told bally this and referenced his kisses with gifty

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2017
If to say jon na real housemate, he for win this show undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fourfunmi: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Omg!! Who is now sincere in that house? She actually lives/work there...infact her last video on Instagram was recorded at the Abuja stadium. Ahan...this one pain me o!!

Amusaopeyemi:

T-boss herself said it this afternoon that she has never visited Abuja before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2017
ba7man:
I've honestly tried to pay attention to Efe but apart from wearing dreads and speaking pidgin 24/7, there's not really much left to him.
The way fans re rooting for him, he might be the one generating most of the income for biggie through the voting process, its a factor that can be considered

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Gifty did more than that and was still voted out. The only option left now for Kemen is to RIG votes lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

Straps are not votes, they are messages you send through facebook to TV.

The strap is divided into three, messages from wechat, Facebook and sms. Observe the SMS posts when they start scrolling, next to 'vote Efe', the next highest number of votes are 'vote Debie rise'. Let's be objective in our analysis, even if we don't like certain housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2017
by the special grace of God, I now have 1001 likes and 42 shares.
Please how do I exchange it for money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2017
If only kemen could just "hold his LIPS" together and not blab about everything to anyone and everyone that cares to listen, his game would have been "tight"...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

The way fans re rooting for him, he might be the one generating most of the income for biggie through the voting process, its a factor that can be considered
He'll surely be one of the finalists.......but BB would be going out of their norm to make him winner.

Let's see how it goes though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

T-boss herself said it this afternoon that she has never visited Abuja before undecided

Another liar. When did she say dat? She has always told everyone in d house she lives and works as a business developer in abuja. She even told the housemated she would host them all in abuja after the show. She told ice prince she and her friend had a laundry business they manage in abuja.

We really shud stop going to all extent to lie against this pple. Its not needed bros.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.