Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3151070 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
braimeddy:
For those that missed yesterday's HOH challenge, this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDAHYXEWwsY
see mr marvis smile behind him grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
fourfunmi:
Omg!! Who is now sincere in that house? She actually lives/work there...infact her last video on Instagram was recorded at the Abuja stadium. Ahan...this one pain me o!!

DONT MIND THAT PERSON.. TBOSS HAS SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT SHE LIVES IN ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
official age debbie is 33, she wants to help her career with lies , she was 28 2013 abeg rest
OK.. I NEVER KNOW YOU ARE HER FATHER..
TELL US THE OFFICIAL AGE OF THE REST HOUSEMATES....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2017
akthedream1:

OK.. I NEVER KNOW YOU ARE HER FATHER..
TELL US THE OFFICIAL AGE OF THE REST HOUSEMATES....
its on BBN offical wikipedia page, debbies age is the most edited age there , debbie was 28 2013 , go and check online oga
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
geekybabe:

Another liar. When did she say dat? She has always told everyone in d house she lives and works as a business developer in abuja. She even told the housemated she would host them all in abuja after the show. She told ice prince she and her friend had a laundry business they manage in abuja.

We really shud stop going to all extent to lie against this pple. Its not needed bros.
THAT IS HOW THEY LIE AND STILL ARGUE AS IF THEY ARE RIGHT...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
see big brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2017
bassey stop laughing , its ugly angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
its on BBN offical wikipedia page, debbies age is the most edited age there , debbie was 28 2013 , go and check online oga
IF DEBIE RISE IS 33 YRS,HOW OLD IS TBOSS?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
see big brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

how true is this??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Please you guys should post more updates thanks. I will vote for the housemate the updaters support

lol

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
akthedream1:

IF DEBIE RISE IS 33 YRS,HOW OLD IS TBOSS?
yesterday i saw green veins on tboss hand CARO WHITE OOOOOOO , tboss is debbies age mate or there about
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
mediocre:
efe's fans wouldn't believe their eyes when they see that tboss got the highest number of votes on Sunday. hehehe.
Mak I just die, she no fit dey 1st 3 sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Efe: I have never browsed on a laptop before

Efe's fans: He is real! I tell you, Efe is real grin

This rumor started from this post & pple started quoting it as fact. I was watching all afternoon & when simi was around.

When did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
JehanEddy07:

how true is this??
its him , listened to samples of his voice http://bigeye.ug/meet-sifiso-makhubu-guy-behind-biggies-voice/
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:
TTT playing cards with EFE and Uriel that he suggested earlier for eviction. He is really the ultimate game player

Please this is a game not a hating contest or church activity.. You must nominate someone as a HM. So because a HM suggested other HMs for eviction means he shouldn't gist or play cards with them? Is he going to play it with me or you? Who else are there for him to play it with? This is game, others must lose for one HM to win.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

Sister votes that counts don't show on TV.

Who told you that? As long as they're sent via sms and done in the right format, they will count. It's only the Facebook and wechat votes on the strap that won't count.

#Vote Bassey

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
I officially dislike EFE, he is so OVERATED and he thinks he is smart and him own better pass other people but biggie tasks always blows his yansh open. what tha fvvck was 16.
YOU DONT MEAN IT...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Ndifereke:

Na wa to you o. Please this is a game not a hating contest or church activity.. You must nominate someone as a HM. So because a HM suggested other HMs for eviction means he shouldn't gist or play cards with them? Is he going to play it with me or you? Who else are there for him to play it with? This is game, others must lose for one HM to win.
preach sense to their heads cool cool another sensible person
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
You will be shocked...she is doing very well at the moment...just make sure u dont die...we still need you around plss
fF01:

Mak I just die, she no fit dey 1st 3 sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

The Poll is useless.

During Gifty's nomination week...

The poll showed her in last place

Same with coco ice

And same with soma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
For those of you who said kemen and Uriel no go analyze

U missed last nite..

Niggas went full research mode on this weeks nomination..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
isaiah9:
Here we go

These polls again. I hope Uriel doesn't go home.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Please, Who are the roommates efe nominated yesterday?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
i remember when i was 16 i had a computer and neva used it to browse i faked being real and liked a guy called marvis , wen i tried to get a girl called debbie and she said no , i fell on the bed like a kid , stood up and shouted all na for votes

i had an opportunity to win a challenge and was asked to choose btw 100 and 200 , i choose 16 based on the logistics of my thinking

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Pls, does anyone have an idea how many people will be going home this weekend? Think BB mistakenly spilt out to someone yesterday that it's one during the diary session or maybe I didn't hear well. Think he said "Somebody will be going home this weekend, but if 3 people were to go home, who will you pick?"
Though, I was guessing 2. Did anybody hear that part or does anybody have an idea? Though, that BB is very unpredictable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
For anyone who owns. Business ..

Pls go to channels tv now, they are having a round discussion on nigeria economy on business morning tv show

Good stuff
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Pls what are updates called? Are we supposed to interpret what they mean or we are supposed to quote what was said? Then, people can interpret by them selves according to their understanding? I May/may not give my opinion too, it's my view. I gave an update, and was even the same as what someone else wrote that very minute too, which means I didn't add or remove, so what should I have written?
We need not defend what's not, if I updated it all, as some people have written out here about the remaining part of his conversation, we all know from his conversations that he is full of himself, feels he's better than Bassey & that people like him to keep him till final...
I ain't a Bassey's fan, only stating the obvious.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING TOO MUCH ABEG
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Giantslayer:

Biggie did not ask him if I can recall properly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017
He was the only housemate big brother didn't ask. I guess he forgot!

Giantslayer:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Pls, does anyone have an idea how many people will be going home this weekend? Think BB mistakenly spilt out to someone yesterday that it's one during the diary session or maybe I didn't hear well. Think he said "Somebody will be going home this weekend, but if 3 people were to go home, who will you pick?"
Though, I was guessing 2. Did anybody hear that part or does anybody have an idea? Though, that BB is very unpredictable.

Their official Twitter handle said " atleast one"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2017
OK, thanks
vladimiros:

Biggie did not ask him if I can recall properly
But do you have any ideas why he was exempted from nominating?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:

history will tell you 1 but i expect 2 but normally at this stage only 1 goes home in the game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.