Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147547 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2017
I officially dislike EFE, he is so OVERATED and he thinks he is smart and him own better pass other people but biggie tasks always blows his yansh open. what tha fvvck was 16.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
eosigwe:
by the special grace of God, I now have 1001 likes and 42 shares.

Please how do I exchange it for money?

Contact a stockbroker.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2017
With the way dem Efe fans are going/doing, Efe will not win that money grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayo26(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2017
notime3555:
Personally I would really love bassey to still remain in the house. He is cool calm and collected.. BTW why are people rooting for efe I did not see anything tho

Same here man. The only option we've is to be quiet & shrewd by voting for him without generating negative attention.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2017
sirfee:
That's cool but you can also add Debbie to the list.
Nah! I don't like her game. Her emotions are too much.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
I officially dislike EFE, he is so OVERATED and he thinks he is smart and him own better pass other people but biggie tasks always blows his yansh open. what tha fvvck was 16.
is it now a crime to have self believe now if u don't appreciate urself who will

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Ugosample:
With the way dem Efe fans are going/doing, Efe will not win that money grin grin
are u scared for him don't be . If he will he will if not s same goes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Jeez so people want Debbie to stay and Uriel out no way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Please vote for uriel

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2017
nkwako:
Please vote for uriel

Biggie already bought an ambulance.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2017
nkwako:
Please vote for uriel
yes o. Vote Uriel

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2017
This fake south African accent by Debbie is starting to give me ear-ache, she should stfu abeg. Even Tboss is starting to get irritated.

In case you have votes you're not using, abeg helep vote Bassey and Uriel embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Based on logistics all my votes this week is for Efe.He's the only housemate doing it for me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Efe is never scared of biggie's task. He's has been the head of house for 3times. He had won payporte friday games back to back.So how is he scared of biggie's task?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2017
So Efe is from Okpe LGA in Delta state, so is my friend Voke smiley

Vote Bassey
Vote Uriel

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Guys anything happen yesterday night?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

Blow in what exactly?
Am not an artiste or actor or even in the entertainment circle.
I discovered my calling of pushing people to their limit early and that's why am a successful fitness instructor.Efe should wisen up and know music is not for him, that 1.5 million could have been used to open up a successful provision shop at warri. With his pidgin skills, am sure not having customers won't be a problem.
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2017
God pls don't let TTT win this game. that guy is too desperate for the cash. wld even prefer boring rise to win than that desperado. if I were his wife I wld run away if he doesn't win cos he might as well use her for money rituals. that guy can kee for money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
100naira:
Guys anything happen yesterday night?

Nothing really happened last night, apart from uriel and phiLIPS doing what they know how to do best gossip about other HM and phiLIPS fooling himself as usual...

Debie following bassey as usual, wanting to suffocate him with her uncontrolled emotions...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Pls what are updates called? Are we supposed to interpret what they mean or we are supposed to quote what was said? Then, people can interpret by them selves according to their understanding? I May/may not give my opinion too, it's my view. I gave an update, and was even the same as what someone else wrote that very minute too, which means I didn't add or remove, so what should I have written?
We need not defend what's not, if I updated it all, as some people have written out here about the remaining part of his conversation, we all know from his conversations that he is full of himself, feels he's better than Bassey & that people like him to keep him till final...
I ain't a Bassey's fan, only stating the obvious.

Chregor:

Having carefully watched kemen and Uriel discussing, I put it to you that you're writing it in the way that suits the majority rather than what the guy really meant.
It's the second time uriel have had to ask kemen about Bassey and he took time to clear the air on a perceived lack of communication between the pair which I've never seen the two gisting together though. He said he's not seeing anyone and Bassey as competition becos if Nigeria luvs you, they'll save you no matter how often you're up for eviction. That Bassey has an in-depth knowledge in art and communication which he said he respects and admires while he himself has some good qualities to hold unto jst as stated by the Op which makes them a world apart.

Op was sounding as if kemen was shading the guy but that's not true. You can watch it again and prove me wrong.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by izito(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2017
oya come nd beat me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:

His I.Q ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2017
Ugosample:

#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
This Debie+TBoss and Debie+Uriel famzing things since Lastweek ehn! Sister of Christ wants to belong. You Berra run for ya life from Aunty Tokunbo else, you'll go home on Sunday; and from Uriel too, you both don't like and nominated eachother, on top man I guess, so why the pretence?

Tboss no fit go house - na kemen dey go !
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Vote Tboss....she really tried...she got the exact 173
DeejayTafari:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Plus10:

Efe is never scared of biggie's task. He's has been the head of house for 3times. He had won payporte friday games back to back.So how is he scared of biggie's task?

Are you re-tar-ded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Meanwhile Bisola is on holiday in the Bahamas.

While we support her outside, she's helping herself anyway she can... God bless her a millie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Boj2:

Nigerian health system is fuc'd....imagine wrong diagnosis

I am curious to know what the wrong diagnosis was. What exactly was the diagnosis before the surgery and what was it after the surgery was cancelled. I have read your comments repeatedly bashing the health team that managed your case. I need to understand if truly the mistake came from them or perhaps there was a breach in communication.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Anybody have the download link for bbn see gobe theme song link
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2017
The beauty of an argument is to disagree in order to agree, but I can see you don't give up or accept even when you're wrong. I don't argue baselessly, I say what I hear(d). You need to drop those wings and be humble to accept whenever there is a reconfirmation after you've argued it past. because it's not possible that you watch this show 24/7, hence you can't be privy to all the info, you'll know some, others will know some too.
I said earlier that this girl told Miyonse and Uriel that she's 33 or let's say 30+ and told TBoss that she's 26, which Miyonse countered her, then she whispered to TBoss, and Miyonse was asked to excuse them, then she told TBoss that's her real age. You then argued with me. Then, that same yesterday, hours later, it was confirmed, Uriel said it again, that she told her she's 31, which Kemen said she hides her age and dodges that question every time he asks. So, what's so difficult to accept there cos it confirms I was right. Instead, you messaged that you're restless and trying too hard. I'll let it slide, but take note, a wise man knows his arguments can't always be valid and will accept humbly when he's wrong, and he listens, reasons & learns too...
You can't know it all, neither can you be privy to the housemates conversations 24/7.
Have a great day!

akthedream1:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE RESTLESS AND TRYING TOO HARD.... CONTUNUUUU

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
abeg how??
deathstroke:
If to say jon na real housemate, he for win this show undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.