Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146132 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
They should send Bisola and Bally back jor. This place looks boring. If only it was TTT grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

I don't have any problem with their campaign, what I have a problem is the tribal underlining beneath it all.

Ini edo(akwa ibom) Kamen (akwa ibom)
Rita Dominic (imo state) Uriel (imo state)
Kate henshaw (calabar) bassey (calabar)
Funke (Yoruba) Bisola (Yoruba)
Funke actually campaigned for Efe. And Efe isn't Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Its is such a foolish decision to have wasted money on a billboard for kemen instead of staking it all on SMS votes if the guy gets evicted

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
deeMarc:

Funke actually campaigned for Efe. And Efe isn't Yoruba.
Funke Akindele started the shiit, she was too emotional

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

I actually don't see anything bad in that. Let's not forget they are human before being a celeb. There's nothing bad in campaigning for one's favourite housemates. If we happen to be celeb too,some guys on this platform that I can mention their moniker will surely shove their favourite housemates campaign down our throats and up our asses.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jon cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
The innovative, creative Funke, others are just copycats..
No ingenuity from them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

I don't have any problem with their campaign, what I have a problem is the tribal underlining beneath it all.

Ini edo(akwa ibom) Kamen (akwa ibom)
Rita Dominic (imo state) Uriel (imo state)
Kate henshaw (calabar) bassey (calabar)
Funke (Yoruba) Bisola (Yoruba)
yoruba no get state cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
I hope bbn doesn't go into extinction like bba.
I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

You can roast me alive, i don't give a fucck.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
yoruba no get state cheesy
grin grin grin

Savage
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bukybabe:

Don't be surprised if Tboss wins...I am quite sure they want her to win this..but she doesn't deserve it..She hasn't entertained me in anyway always forming aje butter.Because if going by tboss attitude no one will watch the show...The people that entertains and bring pple to watch suld be the ones contending for the money..the likes of Bisola,TTT,Uriel,probably efe but he is dulling Himself now.Bassey,bally,tboss,keen and marvis,debbie rise bunch of borites..
You started well but spoiled it when you typed : Probably Efe. Do I need to remind you that Efe is the focal point and Kidney of BBN.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

gbam wisdom is easy to understand and accept , efe is useless to the show

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

Na Efe PRO you quote talk that kind thing. With the exception of Bisola, TTT and Bassey, I think most of the HMs portray Nigerian youths as airheads.

I just saw Ebuka, he wasn't a winner.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

Cry me a river

It's still #EfeForTheMoney

Who Character EPP??
BTW Tayo and Idris who get character pass??

Swerve..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
luk at marvis and kemen technique of opening bottled drinks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
kidney is an organ designed by God for filtration of waste one dada dey call am brain, him fans say na realness , realness is saying the truth too , teaching children rubbish

What is based on logistics? Efe even know wetin e mean?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

seconded
Good evening boss,I'm begging mtn to upgrade my network.I'm really behind,I don't think I can catch up with the updates.

I would join you in no time....what's going on in the house at the moment.I'm sorry for the disturbance#MERCI MON FRERE.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

Your post reeks of ignorance
Ebuka was never a winner of bbn
I bet you started watching bba this year

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
kidney is an organ designed by God for filtration of waste one dada dey call am brain, him fans say na realness , realness is saying the truth too , teaching children rubbish

What is based on logistics? Efe even know wetin e mean?
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
crowntoro:
this is the second edition since last one that was held in 2006.... So BBN came back from extinction
calm down I knw...no be u watch am pass...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Seconded. You're right, very very. I'm a fan of Efe and I like a spade to be called so.

All other Efe's fans, abeg, let's humble ourselves, we can't do it alone, we need other people's support cos of the days he'll be up and their candidates aren't up, they can support us too. Let's treat others well and let's avoid the use of vulgar.
To the non-Efe fans, on behalf of others, we are sorry pls. Abeg, forgive our ways, we promise to be less-judgemental as possible and to be diplomatic.
All the best to every housemates and their fans.
Thank you!

Wise words.....apology accepted.Good evening

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Na Efe PRO you quote talk that kind thing. With the exception of Bisola, TTT and Basset, I think most of the HMs portray Nigerian youths as airheads .

when i hear the truth cheesy

U forget bally, he is matured
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

where is the shiit in that? Pls explain, Abeg i no shako o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
jaykaylegend:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForTheMoney
which money? Logistics?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
deeMarc:

I actually don't see anything bad in that. Let's not forget they are human before being a celeb. There's nothing bad in campaigning for one's favourite housemates. If we happen to be celeb too,some guys on this platform that I can mention their moniker will surely shove their favourite housemates campaign down our throats and up our asses.
blame it on the indecisive majority of the populace. No fucckking celebrity fit change my mind not even my crush DEJ LOAF.
Nah Debie get all my vote for this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vanessa88:

Your post reeks of ignorance
Ebuka was never a winner of bbn
I bet you started watching bba this year
Yeah yeah, apart from that obvious mistake of calling Ebuka a winner...can you intellectually counter or point out the supposed ignorance in his post? smiley

CuteJude:

when i hear the truth cheesy
U forget bally, he is matured
Maturity is different from intelligence or being smart. Bisola is mature and intelligent, same applies to the other two I mentioned.
I like Tboss , but I can never call her intelligent...she is only exposed and far-travelled.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
definition of logistics

Abeg pls i kneel down dey beg how does efe use relate with the proper usage of the word

Illiteracy no go allow una see nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
toseen7:
where is the shiit in that? Pls explain, Abeg i no shako o
nah funke first solicited for the fans vote in bisola's favour now other celebrities are follow her step along the tribal line or whatever reason
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Cry me a river
It's still #EfeForTheMoney
Who Character EPP?? BTW Tayo and Idris who get character pass??

Swerve..
their fada!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
calm down I knw...no be u watch am pass...
I have said it before and I will continue to say it, very few people know how to communicate... What have I said now that warranted'no be u watch am pass'... Tschewwwwwwww#smh#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

nah funke first solicited for the fans vote in bisola's favour now other celebrities are follow her step along the tribal line or whatever reason
ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

We don't need to roast you alive. You are already consumed by your hatred for Efe. Based on logistics I will advice you to free your kidney and vote for Efe.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.