Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,361 members, 7,843,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136037 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

They are so unrepentant.
when u are on the right side what other repentance do u need?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
efe and 13 goats for that house , he wont still win
lol...eiya..sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

is calabar a state?
na capital
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

is calabar a state?
Don't mind him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
when u are on the right side what other repentance do u need?
What message are we sending our youths by giving Efe such a huge amount of money?
A failed musician who clearly has nothing in his head?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

What message are we sending our youths by giving Efe such a huge amount of money?
lol.but we will still vote for Efemena

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

You can roast me alive, i don't give a fucck.

I think you are missing the very point..

This game is neither a beauty contest nor a speaking contest nor a talent show. It's a reality show. And the basis of voting is "vote for the person you connect to the most".

I've been watching this game from day 1. I've never voted. But after Efe's diary session and the emotional appeal he made for votes, I picked up my phone and voted.

If you haven't noticed, the percentage of Nigerians who connect with pidgin is a lot more than those who connect with Queens English. And I'm sure those people connect more with Efe.

Your Opinion is Valid though.. But you only said you don't connect with Efe, that doesn't mean that other people who connect with him are lesser humans or have poor taste.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

SAVAGE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
ttt loves bisola , bisola loves ttt , bally loves bisola , kemen likes tboss , tboss is forced to manage ttt , uriel likes bassey , he likes men lipsrsealed , efe thinks debbie likes him thats what happens wen ur kidney is ur brain , mr marvis likes kemen , debbie like bassey and bally but she knows her level so she keeps pinging bassey

Notice how no girl likes efe lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
oviejnr:
I cant blame you this flat back head boy. grin
sorry am not igbo , check ur kidney
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
stunning4real:
na real wa I had to call my husband attention to it. I learnt new way of opening bottled drink.
Am luking forward to trying it out
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChristyG(f): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

nah funke first solicited for the fans vote in bisola's favour now other celebrities are follow her step along the tribal line or whatever reason
actually, funke campaigned for efe first before Bisola was ever up.last time I checked efe is urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
So if Debby had used her money to make this Hair ,I doubt if she would be losing it today ......Just This Sunday she made the hair and she losing it now .......APA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Argument from Morning till Night about EFE this, Efe that, he is bad, he is good. People are not entertained any longer. The house is boring.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
wapadunk:
Argument from Morning till Night about EFE this, Efe that, he is bad, he is good. People are not entertained any longer. The house is boring.
i miss ese cry she was the fire in that house , i wanted her to go so jon will leave and tboss will fall for tony
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
frankfiny:
The celebrity campaings wouldnt have much effect and honestly we cant judge them because this was all started by Funke Akindele...when she campaingned for Bisola..however, fans will still vote whom they love
funke first campaigned for efe in that second week. It's not a tribal thing for funke

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
You like Efe for claiming poor...I like Tboss for being presentable...They like Kemen and Uriel for being from their state...We all have reasons to like someone so no body has the right to judge another for his or her own reason

Just vote your favourite and stop complaining!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Yeah yeah, apart from that obvious mistake of calling Ebuka a winner...can you intellectually counter or point out the supposed ignorance in his post? smiley

For him erroneously making that blunder shows his theory is unsubstantiated
Going by history of bbn, it's known to have happened
Cherise from Zambia, who was the first bba winner was not eloquent, couldn't express her self in fact had a funny accent... To crown it all, with an ugly face plus body...
Technically, nothing special about her, no talent that I could remember, no offence tho
Besides, she was impoverished.. Poorest in the midst
Albeit all these, she beat the rest supposed perfect contenders.. Giving the fact that she had the charisma, infectious aura around her... That you can't help but love her
As a teen then, I remember, her telling her pathetic story.. She living all alone with her grandma and catering for the old women with little she had.. And she had to resort to all sorts to make ends meet.. Little wonder, TTT and co telling their own sob tale
Needless to say, it's known to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

You can roast me alive, i don't give a fucck.
u already roast urself,oga this is big brother naija not big brother Africa or USA,
and d last time I checked Pidgin is allowed,I guess u are also myopic to know that the
person u are hating also converse well in good English and have won head of house and payport challenges.
so think well before u type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
voted for debbie grin grin grin grin i need to see more of her , oya oooo bally and ttt fans lets make it happen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
obayaya:

I think you are missing the very point..

This game is neither a beauty contest nor a speaking contest nor a talent show. It's a reality show. And the basis of voting is "vote for the person you connect to the most".

I've been watching this game from day 1. I've never voted. But after Efe's diary session and the emotional appeal he made for votes, I picked up my phone and voted.

If you haven't noticed, the percentage of Nigeria who connect with pidgin is a lot more than those who connect with Queens English. And I'm sure those people connect more with Efe.

Your Opinion is Valid though.. But you only said you don't connect with Efe, that doesn't mean that other people who connect with him are lesser humans or have poor taste.
oga where u from come...u be correct guy mehnnnnnnn...I couldn't have said it better.

Weldone sir *in bisola's voice*

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
moststylish:
u already roast urself,oga this is big brother naija not big brother Africa or USA,
and d last time I checked Pidgin is allowed,I guess u are also myopic to know that the
person u are hating also converse well in good English and have won head of house and payport challenges.
u sure say u dey watch bbn? efe and english cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bally has always said he wants to bleep Bisola when given the chance during their truth or dare game,I think now is his chance and co-incidentally Bisola has is the one always asking the daring question
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
moststylish:
lol...get his Asss....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
moststylish:
Bally has always said he wants to bleep Bisola when given the
chance during their truth or dare game,I think now is his chance and
co-incidentally Bisola has is the one always asking the daring
question
bisola is a yoruba lady they are strong when they want or dont want somtin , bally will just fall his hand , her mind and soul dey ttt body , be like say u dont know what it means for a girl to give a guy mouth action , girls dont give that to just anybody

he missed his chance , who no like u no like u , rest for bisola and bally hope
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Tribal or no tribal, there is already descrimination in BBN...alot of people like Efe because he is percieved to be from the lower class which 70% of nigerians belong to...Alot of people hate Tboss because she is percieved to be from the Upper class which majority of Nigerians do not belong to..Even though these assumptions about their social class are totally wrong..this is what is used to Judge who is real and who is fake..The poor is considered real while the rich is considered fake and forming...This is social discrimination...Racial discrimination is not the only type of discrimination.

What makes you think that Ini Edo and Rita Dominic's campaigned is based on tribe? So you mean the housemates involved and not worthy of having such fans?
apcmustwin:
funke first campaigned for efe in that second week. It's not a tribal thing for funke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
u sure say u dey watch bbn? efe and english cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess u don't
watch it well or u just started watching it, Efe talks well and make sense in English wen he
wants to

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
h

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by poshest(f): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Efe looks like someone that will become arrogant if he wins. His supporters will regret ever voting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Tribal or no tribal, their is already descrimination in BBN...alot of people like Efe because he is percieved to be from the lower class which 70% of nigerians belong to...Alot of people hate Tboss because she is percieved to be from the Upper class which majority of Nigerians do not belong to..Even though these assumptions about their social class are totally wrong..this is what is used to Judge who is real and who is fake..The poor is considered real while the rich is considered fake and forming...This is social discrimination...Racial discrimination is not the only type of discrimination.

What makes you think that Ini Edo and Rita Dominic's campaigned is based on tribe? So you mean the housemates involved and not worthy of having such fans?
another sensible person , 1million gbam for u cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
The most funniest thing about EFE's "dislikers" is that none of them have a valid reason to hate on the guy.. They have absolutely nothing on him..

They keep giving lame excuses; he repeats the word based on logistics too much, what is the meaning of kidney??, He doesn't speak good English(like their own spoken English is good), he is a wack rapper(like any of them have any talents) etc, etc...

My advice: Watch BBN very well and gather very useful dirts against the guy before you start hating on him...

Anyways; it's still
#EfeForTheMoney
#EfeForBBN

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.