Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146323 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
which money? Logistics?
25 milli
Sports utility Vehicle

#EfeForTheMoney

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
jaykaylegend:

25 milli
Sports utility Vehicle

#EfeForTheMoney
oga wake up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cocoice on HipTV
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
toseen7:
their fada!!!!!!!! grin

Lol; their Parents!!

#EfeForTheMoney cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

nah funke first solicited for the fans vote in bisola's favour now other celebrities are follow her step along the tribal line or whatever reason
She actually started with Efe cause I think the time he was up for eviction was the first real eviction

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
oga wake up
If I wasn't up I wouldn't be typing

#EfeForTheMoney

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
definition of logistics

Abeg pls i kneel down dey beg how does efe use relate with the proper usage of the word

Illiteracy no go allow una see nonsense
Rumour has it that EFE runs a transit business maybe nah where he developed the word "logistics"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
yoruba no get state cheesy
you dont need this bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
aduntemi:

She actually started with Efe cause I think the time he was up for eviction was the first real eviction
me didn't see that one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Yeah yeah, apart from that obvious mistake of calling Ebuka a winner...can you intellectually counter or point out the supposed ignorance in his post? smiley

Uti went for BBA twice.He didn't win the first time.He won BBA all stars.Whats the explanation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
sirfee:
Good evening boss,I'm begging mtn to upgrade my network.I'm really behind,I don't think I can catch up with the updates.

I would join you in no time....what's going on in the house at the moment.I'm sorry for the disturbance#MERCI MON FRERE.
Apart from housemates moulding and sculpting whoever it is they miss the most among the 8 people who have left their midst. There's really noting going on.

You'll be in time to see Biggie request for the presentation of their work later tonight or at dawn.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

Rumour has it that EFE runs a transit business maybe nah where he developed the word "logistics"
the guy just dey talk nonsense

He said him and bally kidney dey relate , how can an educated person relate to such?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
What are these ones saying self? (Just tuned in)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
efe fans wen he is evicted and loses , i go troll una eh cheesy i get una monikers grin una go hail

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
enemmo:

Uti went for BBA twice.He didn't win the first time.He won BBA all stars.Whats the explanation.

You'll have to explain your statement, I really don't see how it answers my questions. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

You can roast me alive, i don't give a fucck.
How can anyone roast you alive for stating the truth?
All my friends from other African countries are laughing at us. Is this what Efe represents?
A 24 year old boy who can't make one full sentence in correct English, unkempt, untidy and uninspiring.
He fails any test where brain work is required and gets loud and incoherent when drunk. I feel ashamed of the level of support this troll has, it speaks so much about our willingness to embrace mediocrity .
And you wonder why, our nation at 50 is still largely underdeveloped, attribute it to things like this.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

I foresee it happening becos housemates are not supported base on their effort rather something else.
How can a sane person pick Efe (who struggle to make a correct sentence- truth b told) ahead of the likes of ttt, Kemen, bisola and Bassey who are the leading character in the game,and you tell me nothing informs the decision.
Other past winners(Ebuka,Uti,Dillish) have got great personality and they can address a crowd properly not someone who goes hiding when a guest walks into the house.
The past few weeks have really reveals alot about that guy....only to speak pidgin upandan.

hey .stop! We all have preferences that differ .what rocks ur world might crash another's. Linguistically speaking no language is better than the other...maybe socially English is perceived to be better than pidgin...but the language u choose to use doesn't reduce ur relevance as a human being.Chika opkala (zebudia) ,has Neva been caught using the correct form of the English language but he is still well respected. Yal should get a better reason for disliking Efe and stop all this pidgin this pidgin that. As a person and as a naija babe I love blending my sentences with pidgin its called code switching. What personality does dilish have? And Ebuka won bba? Uti is just a regular guy...he wasn't the best in his time....so oga shift cos I'm Efe's number one fan.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:
luk at marvis and kemen technique of opening bottled drinks
na real wa I had to call my husband attention to it. I learnt new way of opening bottled drink.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ini edo(akwa ibom) Kamen (akwa ibom)
Rita Dominic (imo state) Uriel (imo state)
Kate henshaw (calabar) bassey (calabar)
Funke (Yoruba) Bisola (Yoruba)

Every issue na tribalism, WE just like to read meaning to everything. I dont see anything bad in this, campaign or vote for ur FAV HM. Biko its a freeworld.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
efe fans wen he is evicted and loses , i go troll una eh cheesy i get una monikers grin una go hail
why u de worry ursef....u de fear say Efe go win?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:
Guys be careful I just noticed something very disgust g on Twitter..

Kemen has been getting some fans lately on Twitter, it felt weird so I checked the account..

Now listen carefully, all the account praising kemen were created yesterday and all their posts are just shout kemen..

I hope my Akwa Ibom state government is not spending money on this cuz u need to spend money to have this high amount of fake Twitter accounts..

See desperation Abeg..
Good Info.....
But it's funny how people post things online like the readers are using Google text-to-speech, which one is "now listen carefully" again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
crowntoro:
I have said it before and I will continue to say it, very few people know how to communicate... What have I said now that warranted'no be u watch am pass'... Tschewwwwwwww#smh#
sorry just shift
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
why u de worry ursef....u de fear say Efe go win?
efe and 13 goats for that house , he wont still win
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
yoruba no get state cheesy
If we catch you hen, you will be sorry. sad

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
toseen7:
Ini edo(akwa ibom) Kamen (akwa ibom)
Rita Dominic (imo state) Uriel (imo state)
Kate henshaw (calabar) bassey (calabar)
Funke (Yoruba) Bisola (Yoruba)

Every issue na tribalism, WE just like to read meaning to everything. I dont see anything bad in this, campaign or vote for ur FAV HM. Biko its a freeworld.
u done come again

You no do states and capital for school? Yoruba is not a state

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
hey .stop! We all have preferences that differ .what rocks ur world might crash another's. Linguistically speaking no language is better than the other...maybe socially English is perceived to be better than pidgin...but the language u choose to use doesn't reduce ur relevance as a human being.Chika opkala (zebudia) ,has Neva been caught using the correct form of the English language but he is still well respected. Yal should get a better reason for disliking Efe and stop all this pidgin this pidgin that. As a person and as a naija babe I love blending my sentences with pidgin its called code switching. What personality does dilish have? And Ebuka won bba? Uti is just a regular guy...he wasn't the best in his time....so oga shift cos I'm Efe's number one fan.
They are so unrepentant.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
oviejnr:
If we catch you hen, you will be sorry. sad
go and wash ur boxers , i smell 3weeks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chregor:

which of the division are you? Tell me first before you know whether you will give a phuck or not?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

How can anyone roast you alive for stating the truth?
All my friends from other African countries are laughing at us. Is this what Efe represents?
A 24 year old boy who can't make one full sentence in correct English, unkempt, untidy and uninspiring.
He fails any test were brain work is required and gets loud and incoherent when drunk. I feel ashamed of the level of support this troll has, it speaks so much about our willingness to embrace mediocrity .
And you wonder why, our nation at 50 is still largely underdeveloped, attribute it to things like this.
Easy tiger. they'd send him packing someday.

until then, enjoy the show like he doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Who invented this awkward drink and lie game they are currently playing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
u done come again

You no do states and capital for school? Yoruba is not a state
is calabar a state?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
We can never let it happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.