Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115160 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
bigerboy200:

i don't even think it was Tboss who complained. that would be childishness on her part, considering that she can approach kemen and talk to him about it like she did some weeks back. I think the public outcry on the incident made big brother take action. however, she had the power to manage the situation by claiming she was aware of him touching touching..The camel back was broken when she claim not to have consented.

all in all tboss suffered unnecessary for no other reason than the fact that the housemates don't like her. sad. hope she doesn't cry too much.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
guardsman:

Frm Bisola's body language, i had d same feeling that he must hav threatened her 4 being so vocal on d issue. He didn't show her d video, only sent her down to tell d guys that Kemen was guilty. in d history of BBA/BBN there's never been even a strike without showing d video. Why is dis different?. Biggie won't show us d video because there's nothing to show.If u remove ur top, lie ur naked breast on a bed, invite a man to massage u & later sleep in d same bed wit him, he'll probably try his luck as Kemen did. If u decline & he let's it go as Kemen did, then there's nothing to punish there.
What video?. There's nothing incriminating in any of d videos online. He tried to touch her, she resisted, he left her alone.
To date, there has been no strike or disqualification ever carried out without showing HMs & viewers d video.

Dude you sound really daft.
Lots of people have been protesting against the show, asking for it to be shut down and you ask biggie to further give publicity to a video of a man molesting a sleeping woman in a show already hanging by the thread?
You know the feminists are gonna eat this up and make sure the show is closed down. Try reason with your kidney, the video is online for your viewing pleasure, go watch as much as you wish.
But remember don't try it on a sleeping woman, you might not be lucky like kamen, you might end up in prison or dead.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rufeena:

Please o, ... The focal point here is he did it without her consent period. If she was awake I'll probably call him an irritant and laugh, but she was not aware. She is no Saint as we all know she literally carried miyonse's hand to her breast... But again focus on CONSENT.. Which quite frankly I'm beginning to realize is a concept a lot of Nigerians don't understand.
I hope when I have sons I can teach them to be better men than these ones. SMH

Remember to teach your daughters to dress moderately and they should know objectifying their body in a sexual way is an equal abomination.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
janellemonae:

Hopefully he gets 1% of d vote when up for eviction.
Your wickedtttt grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Efe is just saying my mind. They should forget about it. Where that noisemaker, Bisola? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

but he sat on the fence, he didn't take sides something he called ttt fake for doing he did it himself this night.
he didn't show tboss support neither did he speak for or against her when the housemates were gathered and insulting her.
perhaps sitting on the fence is the right thing to do as an HM...
None of them has seen the clip, nobody knew what really went down under that blanket.
We only speculating untill otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm surprised that people will even stand in support for Kemem after yesternight, it shows how pervasive, unconscious rape culture is among us. At the same time the number of people who recognised it for what it is and stood up against the act is encouraging for the country. I already said it, when the issue of intoxicating a girl and taking advantage of her statement by Kemem came out, that what he did was enough to tarnish his image even beyond BBN. Sexual harassment, assault and rape are serious criminal issues and in a more advanced country, the truth is Kemem would be on his way to a police station right now. If you like a woman so much and she says no, give her space it's as simple as that. And if konji hold you so much that you can't keep your discipline, then by all means, find a private place and self-service it off. A grown man like kemem should never have been brought down by something like this. Bill Clinton vs Monica Lewinsky (we saw how years after, it affected his wife's presidential bid). The pages of History is littered with men whose downfall was their inability to be sexually disciplined.

#SayNoToSexual #Harassment

#WankKonjiOff

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bastard ttt still defending d predator. Anybody force am drink? Shit u do wen ur drunk is what u ve always wanted to do bt dont hv the liver to do normally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen's fault is not him being a "too know" neither was it about him being a talkative.

Kemen's fault was because he is is ugly...If Jon was the one with Kemen's attitude people will still love him even Tboss will throw herself sheepishly at him.

If Kemen was the one with Jon's attitude people will still hate him and call him dull.

This is my last comment about Kemen as far as this show is concerned

34 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
berryice:
what about me?
i tried to gather all i'm so sorry dear, pls forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Setaje:

You normal so cheesy grin grin
He is just a stupid old fool. I honestly thought he was someone I can get behind.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
bigerboy200:

i don't even think it was Tboss who complained. that would be childishness on her part, considering that she can approach kemen and talk to him about it like she did some weeks back. I think the public outcry on the incident made big brother take action. however, she had the power to manage the situation by claiming she was aware of him touching touching..The camel back was broken when she claim not to have consented.

Something like this happened during the time of offuneka and Richard. They were all drunk. I think they were remaining 5 housemates in the house. I can't really remember what Richard did but people kept on saying he violated her. Yet biggy didn't do anything. Perhaps social media wasn't so strong then. Maybe he would have been disqualified. Who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
to9ine:

Major respect berryice!!! We see U¡#TeamEfe
Tnk u grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vorpal:

Remember to teach your daughters to dress moderately and they should know objectifying their body in a sexual way is an equal abomination.

Remember to teach your son that he will mingle with people from different culture, probably travel abroad and meet half naked woman. But he should know how to keep his sexual desires in check.... And not try to rape the women he will see all around.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
Hun hun *clears throat* grin Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen, i want to use dis beautiful moment grin to thank my fellow soldiers grin #EfeArmy #EfeNation #Efemena #CaptainNipple #IgwéEFe for the battle we won comfortably without any injury grin (I GET TIME WELL WELL grin)my fellow soldiers are; eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine EXCUSEme2 ninnyanny Zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 Prettythicksme Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab chy200 ifyalways Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 #WeDidItGuyz. #TeamEfe pls "their are some comments we just need to ignore and move on! Lets us be fans not fanatics, we will go stronger" #GodBlessUs PLS if you are #TeamEfe & i no mention ur name pls forgive me abeg.. #WeAreOne. If you never join us coman join us o #FormIsFree grin grin #TeamEfe4Life #WinningTeam #PeaceOut! grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fire this camera man like right now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:
Kemen's fault is not him being a too know, neither was about him being a talkative.

Kemen's fault was because he is is ugly...Of Jon was the one with Kemen's attitude people will still love him even Tboss will throw herself sheepishly at him.

If Kemen was the one with Jon's attitude people will still hate him and call him dull.

God go bless you, his only crime is being ugly

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

but he sat on the fence, he didn't take sides something he called ttt fake for doing he did it himself this night.
he didn't show tboss support neither did he speak for or against her when the housemates were gathered and insulting her.
He didn't have the facts. He did no wrong by keeping quiet, same thing the rest of the hm's should have done until they know what really went down from biggie.

His silence was golden and the best thing.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:
Kemen's fault is not him being a too know, neither was about him being a talkative.

Kemen's fault was because he is is ugly...Of Jon was the one with Kemen's attitude people will still love him even Tboss will throw herself sheepishly at him.

Wow u just struck a cord! Life can sometimes be unfair. I actually thought about that too. If this guy was really cool and handsome, would it b like this? Hmmmn

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
okabe:
miyonse cozied up to Tboss, he was on the next flight to MMIA

Gifty pallied with Tboss, she is headed to Obosi now with the last night bus

Morale of the evictions:
ally with Tboss and risk being roasted
align with efe and your future is bright

na just observation o, before una chop me

I don talk am before, make I still talk am again

T-boss T-bore is Poison Ivy

have anything to do with that girl at your own peril

now kemen!
Lemme kuku goan wait for him at AKTC park, I must collect my own autograph and celeb pishure (sexual defiant or not...who sigh)

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

Evening Sir...you ain't ready to join the train yet? cheesy
tongue cheesy I'm already on the right lane(teamBally).Good evening boss man.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:

lobatan!

someone get this fellow some beer grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nepa don do their own. update pls.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wish Efe will start sharing a bed with T boss angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bhet why are these people like this? Let's see Tboss now abi what sef. Who wants to watch a game of whot
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jainine:

Remember to teach your son that he will mingle with people from different culture, probably travel abroad and meet half naked woman. But he should know how to keep his sexual desires in check.... And not try to rape the women he will see all around.

I don't need to teach him, he futuristically will know his father too well. And that,you can bet your future sons in it.

But he travels abroad and meets half naked women, is that a norm you wish to practise in our culture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
yemaldo:

God go bless you, his only crime is being ugly

Stop being in denial, his crime was that he talks too much and he has no self control.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
vickydevoka:

dats not an assault. Wen a gals call for it indirectly. beside gals don walk up to guys n ask dem to Bleep, de do that indirectly buy giving dem sign. so kemen fall for it cus he saw de signs
Abeg jokes apart you need reeducation no be insult. No means no. Even if a woman dances naked or a stipper is giving you a lap dance you just don't bend her over and start fingering her, or attend a party where women are wearing tiny bikini and you start grouping them, even if the massage happened it's not consent. There is no excuse for sexual assault biko. And please spit and remove your sister from this matter first

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rufeena(f): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vorpal:

OF course I will, like my mothers did before me. But I will especially tell my sons that a woman's mode of dressing is not a reason for molestation. Even if she's a prostitute; once she says no... Walk away... I hope you teach your sons the same. Apparently it's a lesson most weren't taught well. Was kemen the only one in the house to see her breast, why didn't Jon who she obviously was attracted to.. Make a move like this.. Kemen is a pervert. End of story

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

he didn't sit on the fence.
He did what a sensible human should do, that's what TTT, the loud-mouthed Bisola, Bally and Bassey were supposed to do... hear from both sides. Especially on an issue serious enough to be disqualified.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ChristyG:
big brother did not show us d[b] conversation between Bisola and tboss. this show is obviously biased in favour of tboss.since, he has been calling her into the diary room and is not showing us anything[/b] some oponus here did not even know what they are talking about,yet they are already insulting Bisola...anyways nairaland comments no count.Bisola still has more fans than granny tboss
Na so my brother tell me say dis show dem don know der winner. Ojoro too much, dem go show u some part, leave dey main part. shocked

Truth of the matter be say Biggie dey biased wen it comes to TBOSS. I no dey fear to talk wetin dey my mind, if dem like make dem call me HATER e no go change anything.grin

*Why we no see TBOSS n BISOLA conversation

•My people talk say" I CAN'T SPIT MY SALIVA AND LEAK IT BACK....."

***wink....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Everyone at that table when Bisola analysed the curse on Tboss' bed will never sleep on it. If it happens by mistake the person will go into church mode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.