Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3112475 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
I wish Efe will start sharing a bed with T boss angry grin grin

lol grin
Bhet whyy eez your life like this?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
sirfee:
tongue cheesy I'm already on the right lane(teamBally).Good evening boss man.
I like Bally too. I have a Northern affinity with him. I would definitely share some votes between him and Efe when the need arises. But what if he doesn't make it to the last lap, would you consider the offer?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
You can't keep doing all these shìt before me, asking me to massage you while you are nakeď and hope I wouldn't make a move on you. Bìtch I've got a dick and it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfh6AX5clLI

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yinkakatty(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

but he sat on the fence, he didn't take sides something he called ttt fake for doing he did it himself this night.
he didn't show tboss support neither did he speak for or against her when the housemates were gathered and insulting her.

What he did was the best and the most mature thing to do in such a situation.The housemates didn't know what really went down yet majority of them kept judging tboss. When you're not sure of something, keep quiet and hear from both sides or see evidence before judging.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemem no do well at all. Even if tboss wanted to let it go, her reputation would have been destroyed...can you imagine what her close friends and family are going thru now? Dis can damage her self esteem as well...gosh, i feel for her and dat kemen should even be arrested...he was not the only guy in d house na...God bless Uti, Melvin and Kevin cos they were taunted and tempted left right and centre yet they remembered where they were coming from
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
teelaw4life:

Stop being in denial, his crime was that he talks too much and he has no self control.
The same thing happened to ofunneka and biggie did not disqualify the house mate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have said and will continue to say it, women hate themselves more than anything in this world. Inshort, the only problem women have in this world is women.

Did the monkey-faced Bisola who has been spitting bile and phlegm care to hear T-boss' side of the story first?

I always tell people that nobody can make you bad, wicked, or stingy if that's not who you truly are. People will always look for excuses and opportunity to say/carry out actions they've been keeping inside for a long time.

Bisola got hers tonight but unfortunately, she ended looking like the big fool instead. It's very clear that she's full of hate.

Would Bisola have said same if it was Marvis in place of T-boss? Nope.

Any reasonable person with half a brain would have asked questions before conclusion. Someone was sexually violated and shamed on live-TV but one ugly, insecure, kpomo-mouthed, gossiping parrot thinks she's the dam and white evil witch.

Look in the mirror my dear, black witch.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
okabe:

lol grin
Bhet whyy eez your life like this?
My baby is lonely, she needs a man to cuddle. We will see warri jazz and edo jazz which one strong pass.
But I trust edo sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
ifyalways:

He didn't have the facts. He did no wrong by keeping quiet, same thing the rest of the hm's should have done until they know what really went down from biggie.

His silence was golden and the best thing.

bestspoke:

perhaps sitting on the fence is the right thing to do as an HM...
None of them has seen the clip, nobody knew what really went down under that blanket.
We only speculating untill otherwise.

I don't know whether he did the best thing or the worst thing. am just saying that after calling ttt out that he is fake for sitting on the fence and never taking sides, and saying that everything is black or white so ttt should always take sides does the exact same thing he called ttt fake for
barely 24hrs later, that's all.

I really don't want to argue please. I know efe was confused and didn't know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
I wish Efe will start sharing a bed with T boss angry grin grin
Taaaah!!!!!! I rebuke it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Agbgift:
Nepa don do their own. update pls.
Same thing happened here. But they just restored it back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
yunafa:
Kemem no do well at all. Even if tboss wanted to let it go, her reputation would have been destroyed...can you imagine what her close friends and family are going thru now? Dis can damage her self esteem as well...gosh, i feel for her and dat kemen should even be arrested...he was not the only guy in d house na...God bless Uti, Melvin and Kevin cos they were taunted and tempted left right and centre yet they remembered where they were coming from
Melvin and uti are gays.
But nice point anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

I don't know whether he did the best thing or the worst thing. am just saying that after calling ttt out that he is fake for sitting on the fence and never taking sides, and saying that everything is black or white so ttt should always take sides does the exact same thing he called ttt fake for
barely 24hrs later, that's all.
You know I dislike Efe almost as much as the next person, but in this case he did the right thing. When you don't have all the details, better to stay silent than act like a fool (bisola)

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:
Kemen's fault is not him being a too know, neither was about him being a talkative.

Kemen's fault was because he is is ugly...Of Jon was the one with Kemen's attitude people will still love him even Tboss will throw herself sheepishly at him.

If Kemen was the one with Jon's attitude people will still hate him and call him dull.

This is my last comment about Kemen as far as this show is concerned
No Kemen's fault was he molested a sleeping woman.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
janellemonae:

He's really cool. My best male housemate for a while now.
didnt rily like him before bt hrs beginning to impress me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
sirfee:
I'm really happy for her,my votes no waste at all.
no wasted vote with debie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Melvin and uti are gays.
But nice point anyway.
abeg take it easy before some trolls will come for you...me i no sabi argue so i dey avoid such. Meanwhile, i like ur passion and wish i had such guts.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Darhmeelolarh(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
chasers:
Fact.Still outside now because the way my sisters go take scream for my head when i enter house grin you guys are noticed,when next the dude Wi be up for evection,gonna support with free airtime

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

Your boyfriend seems to be falling in love with this team of ours too grin The one post above yours cheesy

Just say it already. You can't help it. You love Efe grin
Three.bear?
I don't think he hates Efe or your team, I don't hate him either. Don't try to forcefully convert us, if we ever feel like...we would join.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
Hun hun *clears throat* grin Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen, i want to use dis beautiful moment grin to thank my fellow soldiers grin #EfeArmy #EfeNation #Efemena #CaptainNipple #IgwéEFe for the battle we won comfortably without any injury grin (I GET TIME WELL WELL grin)my fellow soldiers are; eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine EXCUSEme2 ninnyanny Zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 Prettythicksme Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab chy200 ifyalways Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 #WeDidItGuyz. #TeamEfe pls "there are some comments we just need to ignore and move on! Lets us be fans not fanatics, we will go stronger" #GodBlessUs PLS if you are #TeamEfe & i no mention ur name pls forgive me abeg.. #WeAreOne. If you never join us coman join us o #FormIsFree grin grin #TeamEfe4Life #WinningTeam #PeaceOut! grin grin
gringrin......

M proudly one....... EFENATION......

#EFE 2017
#EFE for PRESIDENT 2017
#I STAND WITH EFE.......

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by odion81(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:
Kemen's fault is not him being a too know, neither was about him being a talkative.

Kemen's fault was because he is is ugly...Of Jon was the one with Kemen's attitude people will still love him even Tboss will throw herself sheepishly at him.

If Kemen was the one with Jon's attitude people will still hate him and call him dull.

This is my last comment about Kemen as far as this show is concerned
There have been some so called ugly housemates in previous seasons of big brother and most of them had good characters. The problem with Kemen was not be he was ugly, the problem was that he talked too much especially when he said all the tricks he uses to rape a girl

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ksslib:
I have said and will continue to say it, women hate themselves more than anything in this world. Inshort, the only problem women have in this world is women.

Did the monkey-faced Bisola who has been spitting bile and phlegm care to hear T-boss' side of the story first?

I always tell people that nobody can make you bad, wicked, or stingy if that's not who you truly are. People will always look for excuses and opportunity to say/carry out actions they've been keeping inside for a long time.

Bisola got hers tonight but unfortunately, she ended looking like the big fool instead. It's very clear that she's full of hate.

Any reasonable person with half a brain would have asked questions before conclusion. Someone was sexually violated and shamed on live-TV but one ugly, insecure, kpomo-mouthed, gossiping parrot thinks she's the dam and white evil witch.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Setaje, he ain't ours lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vorpal:

I don't need to teach him, he futuristically will know his father too well.

But he travels abroad and meets half naked women, is that a norm you wish to practise in our culture?

Its her personal decision if want to dress what ever ways she pleases, don't come here trying to preach culture. And indirectly trying to justify the guy who couldnt control himself when he sees women nake.

Culture, mind you is just a way of life, while your culture maybe to cover up. Some others may not be so. And that doesn't make you better than the other. Once again its her business if she doesn't cover up. And that has nothing to do with kemen!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:
You can't keep doing all these shit before me, asking me to massage you while you are naked and hope I wouldn't make a move on you. Bìtch I've got a dick and it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfh6AX5clLI

My brother self-service it off. I never see male ejaculation wey last 1 minute. It's better to have unblemished integrity cuz once it's tainted, there's no detergent that can clean it but pussy is a constant It'll always be available every time.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

You know I dislike Efe almost as much as the next person, but in this case he did the right thing. When you don't have all the details, better to stay silent than act like a fool (bisola)
alright point taken.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bi0nics: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ksslib:

You could have made your point without calling her "monkey faced". . One word?? Condescending.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
yemaldo:

God go bless you, his only crime is being ugly
No,he is a pervert also though I'm really sorry for him.He started this madness with Gifty but he was pardoned,he failed to adjust himself so this is the aftermath of his foolishness.He lost focus just because of p^ssy that is available everywhere,I dislike Tboss but I detest rapists.There's no difference between rape and murder,good evening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Setaje, he ain't ours lipsrsealed

I don't get?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Three.bear?
I don't think he hates Efe or your team, I don't hate him either. Don't try to forcefully convert us, if we ever feel like...we would join.
You don't think he hates us? Oh, well. Who better to tell about something than the significant other grin

I'm not trying to forcefully convert you...I'm only asking that you give it a thought wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
sirfee:
tongue cheesy I'm already on the right lane(teamBally).Good evening boss man.
Hey. Good evening.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ksslib:

I don't agree with the name calling but i agree with the fact that Bisola is extremely sentimental, irrational, obtuse and rigid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bigerboy200: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Setaje:

Something like this happened during the time of offuneka and Richard. They were all drunk. I think they were remaining 5 housemates in the house. I can't really remember what Richard did but people kept on saying he violated her. Yet biggy didn't do anything. Perhaps social media wasn't so strong then. Maybe he would have been disqualified. Who knows.
u r right. i have seen several BB editions where drunk HMs did stuffs with each other, that they couldnt even remember the next day. It's clearly the power of social media. If his disqualification was down to the video I saw, then that was too watery and cheap, cos what i saw was kemen trying to explore and satisfy his undying lust for Tboss, he even noticed the camera, hence tried to cover with the sheet. I think he was exploring until Tboss probably sensed what he was doing, then she turned her back against him, he backed off after then. I think the punishment would have been justifiable if he had insisted on the the exploration, or if Tboss had screamed at him. well, he'll really need a strong PR to manage his battered public image. social media gats no chill mehn, no one wanna know how less serious the case was, all they know about Kemen now is him being a molester, a repist, a sexual predator...in fact someone just said "kemen was evicted because he raped Tboss and he was about raping Uriel b4 the ninjas came to arrest him" and i was like wtf....This guy's career don finish..shame.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.