Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,536 members, 7,847,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137593 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Sex is overated to me...Not something that I will even give a thought if I were in any guy's shoes on BBN.

The world is watching bro

Without sex we won't be having this discussion in the first place.

We won't have been born and kemen won't have got disqualified if he could control his dik
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

He is becoming emotional on Kemen's issue... He should focus on the game Abeg. Team TTT have no time for sentiments

I am team TTT too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2017
oviejnr:
You na trouble maker na. Na to they sitdown for fence without taking side them must ban you. Same here tho! Na my first account be this, them first ban this one. I open another but them don ban that one again this night. i go back to the first as them open ham back. grin

I just open this one sef...na next month my main go come back since January. Chai, be like say I don KEMEN one mod babe cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
fitzmayowa:

To cap it all the way he was looking around like person wey wan commit robbery, before perpetrating the evil act was the height of it...

As smart as he was, he couldn't control his crappy "ways"...

no u got it rong. we shud not call black blue.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

There is someone on nairaland taking out comments to Twitter. Been seeing some of the comments most of us drop here on my TV screen undecided

I don't really buy what he is saying
no....somebody on here is updating with non original update...the moniker steals some updates on twitter,comes here to use dem without references....its called plagiarism.,... A suable offence. I always see lots of Twitter updates here.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
WildChild00:
but mr Philips why? Why do u have to disgrace us like dis, to the whole world, on a national television, so sad!
....sorry Na international tv not national..... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Jainine:

strangely I have a strong feeling I know him.
But I care less.

Cc. TheInst1gator
I have decided to shun him.What's wrong with Bisola's left leg?I can see ttt massaging the leg for the second time.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
No woman uses her vagina to set trap on international tv for a game she's not sure of winning. Na from village them dey follow Kemen. He is always talking about having sex and rape, He said it about gifty, his confession games were all about sex, he just doesnt have self control and he's a shameless "do or die" guy
oviejnr:
i rebuked Kemen for his foolishness but dont tell me it wasnt a Trap for him and kemen was the bait cos he was too foolish enough to get it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Na on top this thread them don ban me tire. I don born again, no more talking about anybody just Tony and Tonystic affairs grin
Hahahahha...i no even notice sef say Baba Blue don open new acct
The lord is ur strength on this one! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
fitzmayowa:

To cap it all the way he was looking around like person wey wan commit robbery, before perpetrating the evil act was the height of it...

As smart as he was, he couldn't control his crappy "ways"...

You can imagine. ..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
I have decided to shun him.What's wrong with Bisola's left leg?I can see ttt massaging the leg for the second time.
den y r u still mentionin me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Favourednwa:

My brother rape is also high in this country. The statistics is not accurate cos girls find it difficult to come forward exactly because of this attack of victim you are witnessing here.
Some times fellow women are most critical and judgmental than men. More often than not they prefer to blame the victim
Hmmm,I'm just praying for my families and friends...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Ugosample:

I am team TTT too.

They don't know we are watching silently cool

ImadeUReadThis:

Without sex we won't be having this discussion in the first place.

We won't have been born and kemen won't have got disqualified if he could control his dik

Yes, you are right but having sex on TV? Even if she gave me the permission to, I can't bro I hate trending for the wrong reasons undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Are you all watching? I've been reserving this for a week or so now. I just think Debie needs to be very careful, not acting the snake here. Her moves! Nigerians are watching o, if not, Uriel wouldn't have gone home today. And she had the lowest tonight after Uriel and she obviously can't compete with Bally, TTT or Bisola that were not up for eviction, so she has to do more, than becoming this new self of backstabbingbor speaking ill. I know some others do it, but it'll only be a minus for her considering her position right now and at this stage.
This new found friendship with TBoss and downloading gossips for her like a small baby, so she can be endearing and form her own clique, me I no put hand o, especially now wey everybody wey dey go close to or sleep for TBoss bed dey go home. I just dey talk my own now o undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
homesteady:
I just watched the video of Bisola explaining to the housemates what went down! Anybody that still supports Kemen after hearing what Bisola said should be castrated!

And those asking how would you slip your hand into a sleeping girl's pant without her knowing, you people need to check your brains! It is just so daft to reason that way! So you people always wake up whenever anybody touches you? Was it not in this same house that they were painting people's toes and they did not know!
This is the exact thing that is hurting Tboss, that people would wonder what type of drunkard she is that a man could do that rubbish to her!
she wasnt drunk pls..painting of hands and touching of a sensitive part of the body doesn't feel the same way..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
frankfiny:
No woman uses her vagina to set trap on international tv for a game she's not sure of winning. Na from village them dey follow Kemen. He is always talking about having sex and rape, He said it about gifty, his confession games were all about sex, he just doesnt have self control and he's a shameless "do or die" guy

You obviously no sabi as e dey go for igboro...
Some girls will do it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Hahahahha...i no even notice sef say Baba Blue don open new acct
The lord is ur strength on this one! cheesy

I don cause wahala with this one sef. If them ban am, na to dey follow without quoting. If I share your post Na just to greet you say how far grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:
Hahahahha...i no even notice sef say Baba Blue don open new acct The lord is ur strength on this one! cheesy
Brotherly,whassup?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
Brotherly,whassup?
Same old....nothing much
How ur end?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
ninnyanny:
no....somebody on here is updating with non original update...the moniker steals some updates on twitter,comes here to use dem without references....its called plagiarism.,... A suable offence. I always see lots of Twitter updates here.... Smh

Hmmmn...they must be from the "Team realness" grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Did kemen go there to friend tboss?

He has himself to blame for losing focus. I hope he learns one or two lessons frm this. #sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Are you all watching? I've been reserving this for a week or so now. I just think Debie needs to be very careful, not acting the snake here. Her moves! Nigerians are watching o, if not, Uriel wouldn't have gone home today. And she had the lowest tonight after Uriel and she obviously can't compete with Bally, TTT or Bisola that were not up for eviction, so she has to do more, than becoming this new self of backstabbingbor speaking ill. I know some others do it, but it'll only be a minus for her considering her position right now and at this stage.
This new found friendship with TBoss and downloading gossips for her like a small baby, so she can be endearing and form her own clique, me I no put hand o, especially now wey everybody wey dey go close to or sleep for TBoss bed dey go home. I just dey talk my own now o undecided
They've started with their stupid gist again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Not Tboss
Ugosample:

You obviously no sabi as e dey go for igboro...
Some girls will do it...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Perhaps in yourregion they walked around naked. As far back as I have know where I hail from we never walked naked plus least then were women have their rappers below heir breasts.

Point two, women then barely stayed till the age of 20 or 21 before they got married. I think my grandparents got married at the age. So things like pent up sexual irge could not have been prevalent.

Point three which is the most important, my mum even still echoed in their times it was a taboo to collect anything from someone who has an interest in you, and even if it is to be so it will go through the father or any other relations with the father being privy. Anything short of that is a taboo.

The only time you and your suitor are to be together under the same roof alone is when you both have been married after both family have done their due consultations of each others family. That was just about 6 decades ago.

The failure to grab what I mean by western ideology only meaning walking around naked shows you are not really conscious of the rapidly evolving changes in the world particularly Africa and most other conservative countries.
Your response says it all, I will advise you do some research about africa before and after colonisation.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2017
frankfiny:
i know, that guy is a disgrace. Im waiting for a lady to say Kemen raped her, then i will carry SARS to arrest him grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Same old....nothing much
How ur end?!
I'm great....hectic day man.Are you watching the two pretenders in the house,I'm referring to Bassey and Debbie.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
I still can't fathom why Kemen left his bed upstairs to start sharing a bed with TBoss? Why this unfortunate incident on a day before his suposed honorable exit? The fame, reputation, fans...he had gathered within these few weeks just come crashing a night before his exit...
Chai! Naija people! Akwa Ibom people! Una wehdon Ma's! Wehdon Sa's. I think say Efe talk say hin village people wey travel come meet am for BBN dey find tfare to come back Naija before; and as Ay(Warri! Area!) come pn Friday, he don carry them comot come Nigeria return am to Warri, hence the reason why he bounced back that same Friday night and won the Legend game on Saturday. But as this don happen nau..me be dey think before say Efe village people wicked, but I just wan admit nau say Efe people nice as dem dey hear word, did Kemen village own, na die.
On a more serious note, this no be Africamagic or paranoia..I fear Naija sha. Just one day to his exit, one night...
May God be with him, I can't imagine how he'll feel from now on or how people will perceive/receive him. I wish him all the Best!

Am sure once he has access to any of his social media platform his hands would be holding his head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

I don cause wahala with this one sef. If them ban am, na to dey follow without quoting. If I share your post Na just to greet you say how far grin
Hahahaha.....the best na to jus create new moniker with 'f' gender.....even if na u find trouble, asslickers go dey pack gravel on ur behalf upandan for the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Just for the record, I dated a girl who was raped for good three years, or better put, sexual abuse from the age of 6 to 9.
But you know the ironic thing, she still repeatedly put herself in such situation and when I get mad at her.
the last one I encountered, It was like a dark omen perpetually encircled over her. That sweetness in her was completely gone.
Do you know what they had in common, it was done by someone who was close to them, relations.

I think u need to show compassion for rape victims. You seem to think it was ur "friends" fault for being sexually assaulted.

Also ur last sttmnt is fact. Most rapists/molesters are family members. Pple need to be vigilant. Never entrust ur daughter or sister wt a grown up male. A lot of Nigerian men are perverts.WIn on an fb group & a poster said she saw a guy taking pictures of a baby's pu**y once, just b4 her diapers were being changed. Her uncle. No jokes. Poster told d mum abt it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
I'm great....hectic day man
U go turn up shey??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
...suyamasta wetin u wan watch again ds NYT? grin
I wantu see when she told kemen to stop
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

I just open this one sef...na next month my main go come back since January. Chai, be like say I don KEMEN one mod babe cry
Your charges plenty be that oh, na 3days be my highest grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.