Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130540 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
....u are guided dear....may God deliever us all from all evil bed of tboss....

And may we not be kemened by the evil ones in achieving our life goals.

Pls don't get me wrong
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Pls people, allow this matter rest nau. You've dropped enough for Kemen to read for life. Abeg, updates now...

Bisola and TTT have hugged each other goodnight. They'll be sleeping on separate beds tonight.
That's all for now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Favourednwa:
I be woman o. In fact proudly grandma ..... Soon
grin Noted ma.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2017
janellemonae:

I think u need to show compassion for rape victims. You seem to think it was ur "friends" fault for being sexually assaulted.

Also ur last sttmnt is fact. Most rapists/molesters are family members. Pple need to be vigilant. Never entrust ur daughter or sister wt a grown up male. A lot of Nigerian men are perverts.WIn on an fb group & a poster said she saw a guy taking pictures of a baby's pu**y once, just b4 her diapers were being changed. Her uncle. No jokes. Poster told d mum abt it.

You misunderstood, please put your emotions aside and look at it objectively.

How can I blame her for her experience when she was 6? Do you know what I did and tolerated of which I am not so proud to state here just to try and make her see things differently? She has even moved on from it but her character is flawed in some aspects but I dare say, no one can dampen her cheerfulness. You will not believe she has gone through such things. But when that trauma enters her atimes, I FELT the heat. She did not even confess to it not until I finally broke up with her. The signs were all over.

My point is not to rape victims, it's to those who are thinking the world will confirm to their ideology by not being conscious of theirself or setting clearly defined boundaries and not compromising them. I metioned the lady of 21 and her step father, she was never raped but she has learnt prevention is better than cure, and being right is not as important as being safe! From the experiences of people.

It then baffles me when 33 year old woman plays with such possibility someone who should be well seasoned with female experiences.

Let's ask ourselves, if there were no cameras and no authority that may punish him, do you think she would have allowed it to fester? Despite his rapey statements and his obvious advances.?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Where you dey since morning? Na night browsing you do? grin
...lol....church tinz ooo....as choir leader....abeg papiii....hlp me with oyind contact....tnx
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Nairaland Na war zone. Always get your weapon loaded Cuz trolls are everywhere... Serve them hot and they will flee grin
Nasooo grin cheesy cheesy

Whatever Tony says tonight just ignore the guy dey fall my hand jare.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Ugosample:
But wait o...

I think Kemen don try grope Uriel in similar circumstances before, but Uriel caution am.....

House, please am I right or hallucinating??
he got a warning from biggie for that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Nairaland Na war zone. Always get your weapon loaded Cuz trolls are everywhere... Serve them hot and they will flee grin

Whatever Tony says tonight just ignore the guy dey fall my hand jare.
Nasoooo, make i go rest my head. Today war don end. Night bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
grin Noted ma.
...wehhhhhdone maa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2017
She said I should give you her contact?

femiyonse:
...lol....church tinz ooo....as choir leader....abeg papiii....hlp me with oyind contact....tnx
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Ksslib:

Kemen is not even ugly if we really want to analyse. He just has big lips that would have been over-looked if he didn't have a stinking character. When your character stinks, people will always find flaws no matter how good you look, not to even mention someone like Kemen with a flaw begging to be noticed. Oga, dont play the ugly card here, ok.

Secondly, when have you ever seen a fine boy get away with a crime just because he's fine? Hello! Nando got disqualified on the big brother show for his behaviour, plus many will agree he looks better than Jon. So, Mr "it's okay to sexually assault a woman", what is your point exactly?

Lastly, if T-boss sheepishly throws herself towards Jon, fine, she's an adult who has made a choice to sheepishly throw herself at him. Kemen has been trying for weeks but she refused to sheepishly throw herself at him. Why didn't he sheepishly rest? Rather, he chose to attack at night like a wolf.
you have a point dear smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
...wehhhhhdone maa
grin No me I be sir,oya correct yourself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:
She said I should give you her contact?

..yes since last week during her sons birthday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh! Here we go again. That boring game. "Words that start with alphabet woreva..."
Hey Peeps! I don try my best update, I don't think there's anything interesting going on any longer. Wanna switch off my TV. It's a new week and there's work today.
Goodnight!

One Love!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
grin No me I be sir,oya correct yourself.
...wehhhdone sir sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Just for the record, I dated a girl who was raped for good three years, or better put, sexual abuse from the age of 6 to 9. Trust me, you have no idea how much I went through in her hand.

But you know the ironic thing, she still repeatedly put herself in such situation and when I get mad at her, she says its not her fault that she expected the guy not to make any move. I just shake my head.

Plus I know 3 other females, the last one I encountered, I lost her entirely as a friend as a result of it, it was like a dark omen perpetually encircled over her. That sweetness in her was completely gone. And she was damn pretty!

So given what I have see, I advice women to take charge of situations and not give circumstances that can create such occurence.

Do you know what they all had in common, it was done by someone who was quite close to them, most of them were family relations.
There is something called basic human right.
I have a right as a female to go and hang out with a 'trusted male friend and not get date raped.
It's not all about the victim it's about the offender who has refused to learn self control or self discipline.
No matter what a woman wears or where she goes it's not an invitation to rape her.
I can write an epistle about this but am too lazy jor. But I hope you change your mind set
PS
Rape victims are not conformed to people that dress provocatively it also happens to Mary Amaka dressers.
2) you friend is obviously suffering as a result of her traumatic experience and needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oh! Here we go again. That boring game. "Words that start with alphabet woreva..."
Hey Peeps! I don try my best update, I don't think there's anything interesting going on any longer. Wanna switch off my TV. It's a new week and there's work today.
Goodnight!

One Love!
gratitude for your efforts in updating this thread, goodnight!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2017
so no more
Yo man and Big brruhva during diary sessions?

Phew... It's go'n be a long... Long week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2017
100naira:
he got a warning from biggie for that.

You see am.
It's just unfortunate
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
...wehhhdone sir sad
tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2017
TheInst1gator:

its still rung. na rape
if u say so... but compared to male rape case study, the society will never handle a female rape case study with levity, more of the reason why debie's action didn't generate enough negative attention
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
I doubt anyone will pull up to 40%. Don't forget they were only 3 up for eviction then. And during Bisola's, they were 5_ but as at then, Bisola was the only strong contender then(most Efe's, Marvis', TTT's fans all voted her), cos the 2 higher % votes after her were for Bassey, Debie-Rise who now have more fans now compared to then cos they just came into the house. And during Marvis' & TTT's, though we had 2 strong contenders, but they were just 3 up for eviction & Marvis 40% plus resulted from Efe's 50% percentage votes with Bisola's full fans' support. TTT's could have floored Marvis' if not cos Bisola's fans concluded he had bleeped-up & withdrew their support, so the other support he got was 50% Efe's fans votes(He hadn't nominated Efe then, he was still loyal, hence our support, but now, O.Y.O.). But right now, we have 7 people up for eviction and more than 1 strong contender. So, I doubt anyone will have up to 40% but 30% plus, but if anyone does have between 30-45%, I'll doff my hat. It's gonna be a tight race...

Have you doffed ur Hat for EFE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

I am not doing a research about Africa,if thats how its done in your part, dont judge others or lump everyone into your view formed from your place or environment.

I know my part well enough,and i need no research on that one.
Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Favourednwa:

There is something called basic human right.
I have a right as a female to go and hang out with a 'trusted male friend and not get date raped.
It's not all about the victim it's about the offender who has refused to learn self control or self discipline.
No matter what a woman wears or where she goes it's not an invitation to rape her.
I can write an epistle about this but am too lazy jor. But I hope you change your mind set

@bolded go and meet the dudes who date rape a lady and preach that to them, am not lacking in decorum.

Now for your misconstrued opinion, trusted male friend yea? And yet most of the peeps i know who got raped or abuse was from relations? So where do we place that?

If you had read carefully my post espescially the one in response to janellmonae, you would have seen what the essence of my premise is. I will state it out for you if comprehension is difficult.

Its that women should not put themselves in predicaments that will can cause them to be raped or abused or any of their relation in that circumstance as the effects are quite dire. Nobody is arguing consent should not be sought out first what we are saying is that have your boundaries well spelled out and adhered to. Its better to avoid than to start talking about western ideology and what amount of sentence should be meted out. Save yourself the headache.

For a soon to be grandma, one would expect you to see sense in what am saying. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Good night peeps,there won't be any drama or suspence tonight because most of the housemates are already in bed except Tboss,Debbie and Bassey.These three are currently playing "the words that start with bla bla bla.." game.Have a wonderful week ahead peeps,CIAAAAAOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2017
So some Nigga called me and was saying bullshìt about me insulting him.

Pffft...this guy is full of shìt taking the Internet so serious and all that, I need to get my number off nairaland bro grin

Bìtch I will whip your ass all over again if you cross my path without being civil. I have got dosages for trolls wouldn't mind giving you an overdose the next time you quote me. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2017
but on the long run ehn, if you are 26 and above, and you are killing yourself on BBN and you are not getting steady alert, as in, major bank alert, in this Nigeria now, you are on a long thing. As in, very long thing. Those motherfuckers are on their hustle, and you are above 26, killing yourself because of them, you are on a long thing.

Still #teamEfe though

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2017
gincmedia:

Kemen is wrong yes and his career is finished except he comes and say he was high on alcohol or something! But tboss said she had no idea if he touched her until Biggie showed her the video on a laptop - is it only me doubting that ? From the video i think she was aware! Can someone clarify?
There are oda clips that were not broadcasted like wen Kemem stood up and monitor cameras
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 1:35am On Mar 06, 2017
tare22:

There are oda clips that were not broadcasted like wen Kemem stood up and monitor cameras

If he dint do dis... he would have had a case. But this act of monitoring the cameras just shows how sinister his plans were.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sarahade(f): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2017
DamiG:

why should she defend him,he joined her in her bed when she was sleeping and at one point put his Hand in her pant. why should she defend such a person,stop giving excuses for a pervert

So she was aware he kept his hand in her pant and she didn't not stand up and dash him slap make the thing commot for hin eye or remove his hands and stay stop.
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 1:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

@bolded go and meet the dudes who date rape a lady and preach that to them, am not lacking in decorum.

Now for your misconstrued opinion, trusted male friend yea? And yet most of the peeps i know who got raped or abuse was from relations? So where do we place that?

If you had read carefully my post espescially the one in response to janellmonae, you would have seen what the essence of my premise is. I will state it out for you if comprehension is difficult.

Its that women should not put themselves in predicaments that will can cause them to be raped or abused or any of their relation in that circumstance as the effects are quite dire. Nobody is arguing consent should not be sought out first what we are saying is that have your boundaries well spelled out and adhered to. Its better to avoid than to start talking about western ideology and what amount of sentence should be meted out. Save yourself the headache.

For a soon to be grandma, one would expect you to see sense in what am saying. undecided

Your response to my call to research is sad.
If you research, you would have known the history of America.
The saddest part is that you are a very good writer. With a little research you will be almost perfect. Information is key and is never a waste. Till you start writing things you have knowledge about I will press the ignore button. Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.