Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,521 members, 7,847,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137557 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Favourednwa:

Your response says it all, I will advise you do some research about africa before and after colonisation.

I am not doing a research about Africa,if thats how its done in your part, dont judge others or lump everyone into your view formed from your place or environment.

I know my part well enough,and i need no research on that one.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
....sorry Na international tv not national..... grin

grin tnx for d correction!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol he must have done it before, just that this kind of thing is usually played down in our society, its making waves now because its on air
oviejnr:
i know, that guy is a disgrace. Im waiting for a lady to say Kemen raped her, then i will carry SARS to arrest him grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
frankfiny:
Not Tboss
I laugh grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Hahahaha.....the best na to jus create new moniker with 'f' gender.....even if na u find trouble, asslickers go dey pack gravel on ur behalf upandan for the thread grin
I'm gonna try this very soon,thanks for the advice homie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2017
we not sayin anytin about debbie kissing bassey while he was at sleep without his consent
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:
U go turn up shey??
Shey bbm?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Ladies please I just want to calm my curiosity. Is it possible for you to be "touched" without you knowing you were?
Please it is just a question smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2017
I tire o. I no dey feel them at all. The girl dey always talk about future things, husband things...question wey BoBo no ask am.

Did you hear her now? "I want to hear gist". That one said " Of what". She said "Of when and where you kissed the Princess...". And Bobo replied " No. Me, I want to go and sleep now"...

Camera Don carry am comot.

Aunty Bisola too Don dey follow Uncle T talk on relationship level since. She dey ask am now, "Tony, so, what are you do's and don't s). He is saying them now...
Chai...women ehn! They can force relationship on men. Shameful!

sirfee:
They've started with their stupid gist again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2017
oviejnr:
Na wao, of all the girls in the house na biggy wife Kemen see. The guy fall my hand, fall Akwa ibom hand join. Konji is truly a bastard. sad

The thing tire me bro, wen girls like Debby has hungry for shit, grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Hahahaha.....the best na to jus create new moniker with 'f' gender.....even if na u find trouble, asslickers go dey pack gravel on ur behalf upandan for the thread grin

Hope you are better now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Chai... Team tambourine breast comes to mind grin

oviejnr:
Your charges plenty be that oh, na 3days be my highest grin grin

You no be nairalander joor. My papikush Na till 2017 grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
WildChild00:

grin tnx for d correction!
....u are guided dear....may God deliever us all from all evil bed of tboss....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=homesteady post=54309239]I just watched the video of Bisola explaining to the housemates what went down! Anybody that still supports Kemen after hearing what Bisola said should be castrated!

And those asking how would you slip your hand into a sleeping girl's pant without her knowing, you people need to check your brains! It is just so daft to reason that way! So you people always wake up whenever anybody touches you? Was it not in this same house that they were painting people's toes and they did not know!
This is the exact thing that is hurting Tboss, that people would wonder what type of drunkard she is that a man could do that rubbish to her

Bro, is as if you re the last man on heart....as your sister what the most sensitive part of her body...
Let them touch your balls and say you don't know... am sorry broo... you are a big morron

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
TheInst1gator:
we not sayin anytin about debbie kissing bassey while he was at sleep without his consent
its was more of a good night kiss, she did it in the open not like kemen who covered Tboss with his blanket to carry out his wicked plans

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Speaking for myself. I am a light sleeper, I'll know. Even when I use strong sedatives during migraine, still know what's touching me

Papykush:
Ladies please I just want to calm my curiosity. Is it possible for you to be "touched" without you knowing you were?
Please it is just a question smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Bukybabe:

she wasnt drunk pls..painting of hands and touching of a sensitive part of the body doesn't feel the same way..

Madam, haven't you seen worse things done on people while sleeping?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2017
sirfee:
May you live long sir/ma.
I be woman o. In fact proudly grandma ..... Soon
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Very annoying man....let them touch your balls, say you don't know it was touched
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol he must have done it before, just that this kind of thing is usually played down in our society, its making waves now because its on air
Yeah right but its completely not necessary! Most people indulged in the habit see it differently tho. I served in his state and its common where i lived then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Speaking for myself. I am a light sleeper, I'll know. Even when I use strong sedatives during migraine, still know what's touching me

Always straightforward... I respect you for that cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Vita foam is now 14,000 naira for family size. Tboss foam is jst 1200 naira for family size.... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2017
femiyonse:
Vita foam is now 14,000 naira for family size. Tboss foam is jst 1200 naira for family size.... grin

Where you dey since morning? Na night browsing you do? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You no be nairalander joor. My papikush Na till 2017 grin
Me na gentle gentle oh, until person find my trouble. Even when i guest FP sometimes i dey see you cause trouble for there. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2017
machinegundammy:

its was more of a good night kiss, she did it in the open not like kemen who covered Tboss with his blanket to carry out his wicked plans
its still rung. na rape
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2017
But wait o...

I think Kemen don try grope Uriel in similar circumstances before, but Uriel caution am.....

House, please am I right or hallucinating??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Hiaaaaaaaaan...u dey see TTT and Bisola so shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2017
and you will think God is wicked if these people don't make heaven cry

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

What Kemen did is a class A felony in a sane country
Agreed. But Is he south african? No. Did he assault a south african? No. Is the show a south african show? No. Is he bound my south african laws? Nope.

The only pple who needed to take disciplinary actions were the organisers, and they've done dat. I am sure the guy is on his way to nigeria as we speak. A plane leaves from joburg to lagos every night.

Please dont spread false rumors. Its bad enough that these hungry bloggers have something to feed on already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2017
UgojiC:

Hope you are better now
Yes boss...I'm str8
ThNks man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
I tire o. I no dey feel them at all. The girl dey always talk about future things, husband things...question wey BoBo no ask am.

Did you hear her now? "I want to hear gist". That one said " Of what". She said "Of when and where you kissed the Princess...". And Bobo replied " No. Me, I want to go and sleep now"...

Camera Don carry am comot.

Aunty Bisola too Don dey follow Uncle T talk on relationship level since. She dey ask am now, "Tony, so, what are you do's and don't s). He is saying them now...
Chai...women ehn! They can force relationship on men. Shameful!

Debbie is from another planet because the way she's going with her feelings....seems she's practising "Oyocracy" as government.Ladies like Debie can go extra miles just to please a guy/ f*ckboy.One chance loading......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
oviejnr:
Me na gentle gentle oh, until person find my trouble. Even when i guest FP sometimes i dey see you cause trouble for there. grin grin
Nairaland Na war zone. Always get your weapon loaded Cuz trolls are everywhere... Serve them hot and they will flee grin

Boj2:

Hiaaaaaaaaan...u dey see TTT and Bisola so shocked

Whatever Tony says tonight just ignore the guy dey fall my hand jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.