Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129158 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
my sister was just on screen...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Our friend(Efe) is the housemate in the diary room at the moment.Based on logistics he is reppin' as usual.
na so... Bally may be the next to go home, as he wants to be paired with Tboss.

You better beg him to have sense, because we'll show no mercy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Efe diary session,Bally diary session is the best#teamBally till I change address(lol)
I see him goin soon 4 choosing tboss grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
yoo man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she for open eye like boiled eggs
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
kemen i no like u bt since u and gifty left the house became boring
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Efe's diary session

He mutters a few incomprehensible words in pidgin.
Says everyone wants to put their idea over others that everyone is there to sell themselves so there is no story to their painting.
He calls the freezing crazy
Can't seem to remember the name of whipped cream, and says it is something used for doing cake. (whipped cream for cake? What a slowpoke) grin
He says he's very outspoken so he is most likely to fight and get disqualified. (I hope so)
He says he's a selfish motherfucker and will like it if others misbehave and get disqualified. He won't correct anyone.
He calls Uriel pessimistic and says kamen was a disappointment.
He says you gotta be careful with the girls, else they take you down.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
Efe's diary session

Says everyone wants to put their idea over others that everyone is there to sell themselves so there is no story to their painting.
Can't seem to remember the name of whipped cream, and says it is something used for doing cake. (whipped cream for cake? What a slowpoke) grin
He says he's very outspoken so he is most likely to fight and get disqualified. (I hope so)
He says he's a selfish motherfucker and will like it if others misbehave and get disqualified. He won't correct anyone.

Jeez,so one sided. Thank God we have TV too.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
Efe's diary session

efe is all about himself , the funny part is his fans see it as real cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
Efe's diary session

You see why folks here dont take you seriously...ordinary live update you nor fit give smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
@princesskab,are you married,if no I'm already on my way to pay your bride price grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chai this Efe sha.
The idiot picks marvis again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Giantslayer:
I, Giantslayer, hereby nominate PrincessKab as the Head of House of this thread for her tireless and unbiased updates.

Those in support should 'like'

Those against should 'share'

MAKE HER HEAD OF YOUR OWN HOUSE/TEAM EFE...NOT HERE..
NA MODS BE HOH HERE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Very wise a man....... Efe,pls continue Dey pick biggie head like beans...... Your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Smh.....Lunatics everywhere ....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Efe's Diary Session.

The mood in the house has been cool, though our task for the week, the being in character, has been interesting.
Concerning the artwork, the paintings summarises history about Nigeria and this is the first task that we are really excited about going back to do. I hope the total picture will make sense.
Biggie asks if the artwork will tell a story.
He says he knows there'll be a problem there cos there's no connection or timeline, everyone just wants to paint what they know about Nigeria, but he complained earlier.
Says they should finish by the end of the day.

Concerning the Freezing. He said it's been fun, especially that a female Ninja came and he wants to see more of her. Thanks Biggie for the side attraction.

No eviction week. He said he's happy that they've made it this far and wishes to be in the house till the end and prays people keep him in.

Concerning what can jeopardise his stay/chance in the house. Says maybe disobeying one of the very severe rules apart from fighting, or things they're not supposed to talk about....He says he doesn't think so. That even when people are talking about brands, auditions and co, he doesn't contribute. Says he doesn't think he can jeopardise his stay by himself.

Uriel and Kemen. He says she was lucky she had not been nominated before then, cos her fate wasn't ever tested. But she was pessimistic and had said it that she knew she'd leave once she was up.
He says he was disappointed in Kemen, but he wasn't going to judge him. That he expected that if he was thirsty, he should have stuck to one person, and if the person likes him enough to go ahead or to some level with him, so be it. But he wishes him all the best in life and hopes he doesn't allow it to affect him in life, and prays that he'll make it in life.

Concerning the safety and video Blablabla
Efe responded that he's certain Biggie's judgement is 100% unbiased & praised Biggie kinda. Also said though he's not interested in the video but he can play it for others that want to be convinced. Also mentioned that one should be careful of women, else, they can take one down.

About the romance task, Efe no allow Biggie Land o, he just shouted "Marvis". grin

That concludes his D.S.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Latebloomerrr:
Jeez,so one sided. Thank God we have TV too.
Swear on your life that anything there is a lie!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
I tot you said you no like woman? grin. Mr. Sirfeeeeee
sirfee:
@princesskab,are you married,if no I'm already on my way to pay your bride price grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ttt diary session
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wheres the elegant princesskab, we are waiting for your update pls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Don't do that to yourself, take my advice as a friend.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
efe is all about himself , the funny part is his fans see it as real cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's a monster. He even told biggie he didn't want to see the video so he can keep hating and blaming T boss.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear, habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please hate carefully, if we no get tv for office or house we for hear wen from you oooo. dont hate with passion, its a game so dont be so passionate when you hate. common

PrincessKab, thanks for that jare.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe's Diary Session.

The mood in the house has been cool, though our task for the week, the being in character, has been interesting.
Concerning the artwork, the paintings summarises history about Nigeria and this is the first task that we are really excited about going back to do. I hope the total picture will make sense.
Biggie asks if the artwork will tell a story.
He says he knows there'll be a problem there cos there's no connection or timeline, everyone just wants to paint what they know about Nigeria, but he complained earlier.
Says they should finish by the end of the day.

Concerning the Freezing. He said it's been fun, especially that a female Ninja came and he wants to see more of her. Thanks Biggie for the side attraction.

No eviction week. He said he's happy that they've made it this far and wishes to be in the house till the end and prays people keep him in.

Concerning what can jeopardise his stay/chance in the house. Says maybe disobeying one of the very severe rules apart from fighting, or things they're not supposed to talk about....He says he doesn't think so. That even when people are talking about brands, auditions and co, he doesn't contribute. Says he doesn't think he can jeopardise his stay by himself.

Uriel and Kemen. He says she was lucky she had not been nominated before then, cos her fate wasn't ever tested. But she was pessimistic and had said it that she knew she'd leave once she was up.
He says he was disappointed in Kemen, but he wasn't going to judge him. That he expected that if he was thirsty, he should have stuck to one person, and if the person likes him enough to go ahead or to some level with him, so be it. But he wishes him all the best in life and hopes he doesn't allow it to affect him in life, and prays that he'll make it in life.

Concerning the safety and video Blablabla
Efe responded that he's certain Biggie's judgement is 100% unbiased & praised Biggie kinda. Also said though he's not interested in the video but he can play it for others that want to be convinced.

About the romance task, Efe no allow Biggie Land o, he just shouted "Marvis". grin

That concludes his D.S.
Nice .......Thanks for the update

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
olubankemi:
Threebear, habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please hate carefully, if we no get tv for office or house we for hear wen from you oooo. dont hate with passion, its a game so dont be so passionate when you hate. common

PrincessKab, thanks for that jare.
Did I lie though?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

MAKE HER HEAD OF YOUR OWN HOUSE/TEAM EFE...NOT HERE..
NA MODS BE HOH HERE..
Do you pay attention to the airheads.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Don't do that to yourself, take my advice as a friend.
tongue Even my dad can't convince me.I have seen the light,she is the missing rib I have been searching for...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toposh:

Please for God sake let Debie be and focus your energy on Efe pls and pls you av not type anything positive about her, you are always on her case, ki lo de? You criticise her make up,dressing,talent. why? and you re a lady..efe has bin putting on one shot for the past 5weeks but nobody cares pls try nd focus on your favorite and leave Debie alone
.thankz
I AM GLAD YA ALL ARE NOTICING HER OF RECENT..
SHE IS A FVCKING SLY..
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE THAT SUPPORTS EFE...
SHE TALKS ABOUT DEBIES FOOD, MAKE UP, CLOTHES, SHOE, LOVE AND SO...ALL HAVE BEEN NEGATIVE ABOUT DEBIE...
MAYBE DEBIE STOLE HER BOYFRIEND... LOL

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Swear on your life that anything there is a lie!
Princesskabs summary is more like it based on logistics.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

He's a monster. He even told biggie he didn't want to see the video so he can keep hating and blaming T boss.

so you decided to watch the back of your tv when its time for Efe? na wa, na real wa!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

na so... Bally may be the next to go home, as he wants to be paired with Tboss.

You better beg him to have sense, because we'll show no mercy
Your name though, what kind of meaningless jargon is that? Is that a real name or something you saw from a Disney movie.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Latebloomerrr:
Princesskabs summary is more like it based on logistics.
She sugar coated it. I deal with raw facts.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Did I lie though?

you know you lied.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.