Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139132 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
They will swallow everything she says hook line and sinker. She never even considered Efe just said "he is with marvis "
but she mentioned his name oga....why did she not call Bassey...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

GUY RESPECT YOURSELF....
INCACE YOU DUNNO, I DEY RESPECT YOU SAY YOU BE MAN UTD FAN AND A LOVER OF GOOD HARDCORE RAP..
NO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND ABEG..
CHILL MY NIGGA,DON'T BE HARSH ON HER NA.ME WITH YOU NO FIT BEEF BECAUSE WE BE THE SAME OATH.OYA COLLECT ONE BOTTLE TO CHILL,UP MAN U
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmm Bassey, I don't want any problems between Debbie and t boss, she is her only friend in that house. Men causing trouble since 1920.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
did she mention efe or not??
desperate fanatics , she said i would pick TONY bt he is with bisola and i dont want to get btw that , then continued that efe is with marvis that bally is the only single person

efe is ugly why will she choose som1 that is dirty and his lips lined with herpes cheesy cheesy cheesy , ur efe screamed marvis b4 biggie finished , lets talk about that , how desperate is ur real virgin?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Princesskab thanks for ur unbiased reporting, don't worry we at Efe campaign group are watching

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
guardsman:

I hope so because i truly like Balley, total gentleman. But hmmnn Tbos - bad omen
Fear not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
moststylish:
but she
mentioned his name oga....why did she not call
Bassey...
Most bendownselect.....mentioning name as a reference is not the same as considering.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Eiyaa love struck Debbie cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wow, Almost 1million views on this thread. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
desperate fanatics , she said i would pick TONY bt he is with bisola and i dont want to get btw that , then continued that efe is with marvis that bally is the only single person

efe is ugly why will she choose som1 that is dirty and her lips lined with herpes cheesy cheesy cheesy , ur efe screamed marvis b4 biggie finished , lets talk about that , how desperate is ur real virgin?
Hahahahaha I wonder how he smells, he looks like he really stinks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

And you are defending yours?
The real irony is that I can see mine and know she is a woman you might be crushing on a fellow dude impersonating as a woman grin.
grin grin I'm very sure,she is also a woman.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
moststylish:
Princesskab thanks for ur unbiased reporting,
don't worry we at Efe campaign group are watching
have efe fans ever been unbiased? be like say u no know the meaning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:

efe is ugly why will she choose som1 that is dirty and her lips lined with herpes cheesy cheesy cheesy , ur efe screamed marvis b4 biggie finished , lets talk about that , how desperate is ur real virgin?
I thought you have recieved your sanity where you came from but im disappointed. angry sad cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Most bendownselect.....mentioning name as a reference is not the same as considering.
Trash

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin I'm very sure,she is also a woman.
Like you are very sure am also a man. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
Never!
They crucify other housemates in favour of that scrawny scarecrow.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
take ur trash to LAWMA

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by encrypt(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Bassey hmmm!!!this Dude is just a pretender ,Always found Tboss atrractive and never for once summon courage to walk up to her to express his feeling ...issokay
He is not a pretender anything he has said it several times he finds her attractive but hes not looking for anything..him get babe outside and hes not in "heat"
So why go around disturbing the girl??
Pretending would be if he never expressed his interest publicly and only when with Biggie.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Laveda:
Eiyaa love struck Debbie cry

Efe and Debbie are one and the same in this their hopeless love. When it comes to Marvis, Efe's Kidney no dey work. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
oviejnr:
I thought you have recieved your sanity where you came from but im disappointed. angry sad cry
point out a lie?

efe is ugly , undisputed

efe most likely smells , people rearly chill in close proximity to him

herpes on his lips , he is a virgin where did he get it from? a wild animal at jos zoo?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Marvis diary session,@princesskab continue the good work,don't mind threebear,na jealousy dey worry am grin *run outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
moststylish:
take ur trash to LAWMA
the irony , efe will make an awesome poster for dirts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
point out a lie?

efe is ugly , undisputed

herpes on his lips , he is a virgin where did he get it from? a while animal in jos zoo?
Nice one.
Keep telling them nothing but the truth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lmao, i just like u, dunno d reason though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN... I AM NOT YOUR BABY OR SCARED OF YOUR SHITZ
I WONT WARN YOU AGAIN..
CARRY THE NAIRALAND PUT FOR YOUR LIKE LIKE GALA.. THAT ONE NA YOUR PROBLEM..
GET SENSE
Get respek na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
the irony , efe will make an awesome poster for dirts
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Like you are very sure am also a man. grin
No you are Kasta Semanya of south Africa(na joke o)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Marvis diary session,@princesskab continue the good work,don't mind threebear,na jealousy dey worry am grin *run outta thread*
Men selling each other off for some kitty. Don't worry Bally will soon be up, team Efe will forsake him, you will need team T boss.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:

efe is ugly why will she choose som1 that is dirty and his lips lined with herpes cheesy cheesy cheesy , ur efe screamed marvis b4 biggie finished , lets talk about that , how desperate is ur real virgin?
im not team efe,i dont even vote... i just wanted u to answer d question wit out been biase, she said ttt is wit bisola, efe wit marvis and u here changing d story dat she didnt mean to take efe.
wat kind of mad pple are here sef, u hating on someone dat dont know u nd ur generation exist.. continue d lord is ur strength

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
point out a lie?

efe is ugly , undisputed

herpes on his lips , he is a virgin where did he get it from? a while animal in jos zoo?
Must you take shot at him to make your points? Everyone knows his not handsome, drop that one. I see you can never change, continue with your brother on the thread. I hope you both dont hang yourself on his matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
I TIRE OO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Never!
They crucify other housemates in favour of that scrawny scarecrow.
i can go on forever , crucifying that inconsequential scarecrow in bbn show , pls what does efe contribute aside from expired warri slangs?
does he rap? rubbish
does he act? ants will do beta
does he cook? indomie
does he provide creative help? goats dont listen and they know nothing

what does efe entertain us with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.