Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139061 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
TBoss' Diary Session.

I'm very fine. We're happy. Earlier on, we were a bit relaxed, sleepy. But now, we're cheerful, painting... It's been fun after the Ninja painting.
Biggie joked about her painted chin.

Artwork. It's going pretty well. But I hope we finish it soon, cos I don't wanna come back to this.(The wall looks colorful, what's the story -Biggie).
Well, it's all about Nigeria - our coin, palm tree, wazobia, independece day... That's our story.
Biggie reiterates Bright colors... Blablabla

No eviction week. It's very relaxing. No pressure, it makes me happy.

What can jeopardise her stay in the big brother house. She says nothing, because she's actually very aware of herself, so she won't allow anyone or herself jeopardise it. She says even though she gets annoyed sometimes like they're picking on her, she will just let it go.

Romance task. (I would have gone for TTT, Efe but they are with Bisola, Marvis). She picks Bally...

That concludes her Diary Session.

(Pauses at the door to say that she wonders what a romantic whatever means) biggie gave Ella as usual.

That concludes her DS.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Laveda:

Same way he predicted Hillary would win nah
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Twaci(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
grin

I'll peep.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hahaha She chose bally for the pairing task....You know what that means, we'll be watching bally's eviction interview upper Sunday lol
sirfee:
The pre wedding pics will be out in no time,I have a good news for you;your crush is the housemate in the diary room at the moment but she's crushing on biggie(awwwwwww! I'm sorry for you)

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Bally is going nowhere(take it or leave it)
I'll quote you in 11 days, 1 hour and 30 minutes time.

And trust me, you wont be smiling. witness it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dammyope126: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie's Diary Session.

Today has been a very interesting day, Biggie made us have our birth up to 4 times...
Concerning the wedding week character, mine is a controversial one, and I hope we win our wager.
And the artwork too! That they are doing well.

Biggie commends her that the character is interesting, that she should keep it up.

She says this is actually still her, but worried about what people will perceive about her concerning the character.

Biggie replies that whatever anyone thinks about her is a projection of what they feel, it may necessarily not be true, so why worry?

Biggie says the wall of Fame looks colorful, what are they up to?

She explains the objective and a brief description. Biggie points out the 1963 Naija rep year, and asks her about the WaZoBia. And she explains their motive. She asks Biggie to reward them with something to step down(Biggie gave Ela, as usual).

It's a no-eviction week. How do you feel about that?

She says she's happy she doesn't have to pack her boxes. And she recognizes that the final is here soon and everyone has picked their favorite already, so she hopes to make an impression. However, Biggie said one day at a time(ie, his question is about now, not weeks time). Hence, he asked again and about next week too.

She said she knows next week will be hectic cos she doesn't know how many people will be up. Then, this week, concerning yesterday's choice of couple, she wishes she was the one picked though, but she's fine. Just that with such likes for both of them, she can't imagine how much people like them both and doesn't know her stand in the game.

About one thing she can't stand most in the house. She said she doesn't like to be bullied and can't stand it or watching other people being bullied as well. Said she is not ready to allow anything stand in her way, that she's determined enough to avoid any of such especially if it's physical.

About Kemen's situation, she says they can't blame demons cos they affect individuals different ways, but it's really sad that he was disqualified. Though she read so in the rule book, she feels bad for him, but wishes him well.
She says she'll miss Uriel, she's an amazing person, and she wishes she'll marry the President of Nigeria someday.

Biggie tells her all she told Bisola about their safety..blablabla

Concerning the romantic task, she mentioned Bassey or Bally. But said Bassey when she was asked again.

Will that be all Debie-Rise? She said she feels sometimes that She may like or choose someone, just like yesterday's nomination, and the person may not choose her either. Guess she thinks they'll ask Bassey about the romantic task too. She then mentioned Bassey, just to know(Biggie gave Ella as usual).

Your updates are precise and easy to read. Thanks. Beautiful, well detailed and coordinated.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
TTT and TBoss look good together but Tboss and Bally no be bad idea, they also look good together.

Hmmmm na who Marvis wan pick like this?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaha She chose bally for the pairing task....You know what that means, we'll be watching bally's eviction interview upper Sunday lol
We should get Efe to start sleeping on that bed. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
Chai this Efe sha.
The idiot picks marvis again.
HE WAS THE HAPPIEST WHEN KEMEN GOT DISQUALIFIED...
REMEMBER HE NEARLY GOT MAD WHEN HE SAW MARVIS KISSING KEMEN.
EFE QUICKLY TURNED TO UREL, BUT KEMEN STILL BLOCK AM...
NOW THAT UREL AND KEMEN ARE OUT,..
THE MUMU THINK SAY MARVIS LOVE AM..
TOMORROW HIS FANS WILL TELL US EFE DOESN'T WANT LOVE COS OF DISTRACTION.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
frankfiny:
Yinmu,let's watch as things unfold in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hahaha Efe has been scared of Tboss since day 1, he will never agree
Threebear:

We should get Efe to start sleeping on that bed. cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss' Diary Session.

I'm very fine. We're happy. Earlier on, we were a bit relaxed, sleepy. But now, we're cheerful, painting... It's been fun after the Ninja painting.

Artwork. It's going pretty well. But I hope we finish it soon, cos I don't wanna come back to his.(The wall looks colorful, what's the story -Biggie).
Well, it's all about Nigeria our coin, palm tree, wazobia, independece day... That's our story.
Bigdie reiterates Bright colors... Blablabla

What can jeopardise her stay in the big brother house. She says nothing, because she's actually very aware of herself, so she won't allow anyone or herself jeopardise it. She says even though she gets annoyed sometimes like they're picking on her, she will just let it.

Romance task. (I would have gone for TTT, Efe but they are with Bisola, Marvis). She picks Bally...

(Pauses at the door to say that she wonders what a romantic whatever means) biggie gave Ella as usual.

That concludes her DS.
she mentioned only ttt , efe was a processed tot she never considered him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
d white witch pairs up wit Balley. Hope lightening will not strike a 4th time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:

did she mention efe or not??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss' Diary Session.

Artwork. It's going pretty well. But I hope we finish it soon, cos I don't wanna come back to his.(The wall looks colorful, what's the story -Biggie).
Well, it's all about Nigeria our coin, palm tree, wazobia, independece day... That's our story.
Bigdie reiterates Bright colors... Blablabla

What can jeopardise her stay in the big brother house. She says nothing, because she's actually very aware of herself, so she won't allow anyone or herself jeopardise it. She says even though she gets annoyed sometimes like they're picking on her, she will just let it.

That concludes her DS.
T boss 's diary session was way more interesting than this, you put so much effort in updating Efe 's but you make T boss sound bland and boring. Continue your good work I can see what you are trying to do here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

I'll quote you in 11 days, 1 hour and 30 minutes time.

And trust me, you wont be smiling. witness it
The ship must sail....wida wida we sail the Bally's ship to the promise land amidst the weird storm(tboss and co).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
guardsman:

We pray. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:

They will swallow everything she says hook line and sinker.
She never even considered Efe just said "he is with marvis "

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

T boss 's diary session was way more interesting than this, you put so much effort in updating Efe 's but you make T boss sound bland and boring. Continue your good work I can see what you are trying to do here.
Lmao,her diary session was very boring,advice her to clean/remove that ugly beards she's putting on.Biggie has stolen your crush...it is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Behave yourselves mr CAPS,are you a sadist.Na wa for you.
GUY RESPECT YOURSELF....
INCACE YOU DUNNO, I DEY RESPECT YOU SAY YOU BE MAN UTD FAN AND A LOVER OF GOOD HARDCORE RAP..
NO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND ABEG..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Laveda:

We pray. grin

Amen o. Balley supporters better go on their knees o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
guardsman:
It won't....believe me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

I don't get?
Isn't this objective enough for you?
check out princess update on efe diary session. I expected more than that from u since u likes to write.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Did Bassey just picked t boss? Chai I pity this love puppy Debbie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Lmao,her diary session was very boring,advice her to clean/remove that ugly beards she's putting on.Biggie has stolen your crush...it is a pity.
And you are defending yours?
The real irony is that I can see mine and know she is a woman you might be crushing on a fellow dude impersonating as a woman grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

They will swallow everything she says hook line and sinker.
She never even considered Efe just said "he is with marvis "

You should know she thought about him before bringing marvis into the picture.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Giantslayer:
Charley take a chill pill jare. How many updates mods Don give us here? Not to talk of you. All you and threebear do is fight and argue all day like your lives depend on the show grin
YOU EXPECT UPDATE FROM ME ALL DAY?
YOU DULL NO BE SMALL..
NA YOU GO FEED ME OR YOU THINK I LIVE ALL MY LIFE ON NAIRALAND LIKR YOU?
GET SENSE PLS..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bassey's Diary session.

I started from the artwork, but I guess he just described the mood earlier.

Says he represents a story and he described it, he intends to wrap it up with another palm, and there's wazobia (to let people know we're one in Nigeria, there's unity in diversity). (Biggie commends again)

No eviction. We usually detest sunday's and Mondays, but this week is a huge relief and actually hope this free week doesn't end.

The one thing I don't like is when people look down on me. Though, it hasn't happened in the house. Biggie asks if he'll walk out of the eviction door if it happens, he tries to twist Biggie, then Biggie interrupts and asks again. He then said nothing.

Kemen and Uriel. It came as a huge shock. It's been a huge vacuum and hasn't been filled by anybody, he was a powerful person that motivates people, so we've missed him. So also for Uriel.
(Biggie asks about the attraction between him and Uriel). He addresses it that it was mutual and they even shared a kiss a night before she left. (biggie asks if he's still nursing whatever they shared in the house) he said Biggie, it wasn't that serious. That they just have to move on.

Romance task. He picks TBoss, considering the fact that she's attractive.

Biggie says the safety...Blablabla..

That concludes his diary session.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bassey hmmm!!!this Dude is just a pretender ,Always found Tboss atrractive and never for once summon courage to walk up to her to express his feeling ...issokay

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:
TTT picks Bisola.
Where are those saying he doesn't pick her.
SMH
WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MARVIS..
EFE MIGHT BE LUCKY AS KEMEN DON GO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
stunning4real:
check out princess update on efe diary session. I expected more than that from u since u likes to write.
Am sorry if I broke your heart.
Now I feel like crying.
Are you really stunning like for real?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
It won't....believe me

I hope so because i truly like Balley, total gentleman. But hmmnn Tbos - bad omen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.