Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121665 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
#Opinion

BBN shouldn't have made it so obvious Tboss is being favored, it makes people question the credibility of the show... Efe never got such gesture when he celebrated his birthday. Not even a text message or written letter from home.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:

HOW IS THAT SMART ANALYSIS?
YOU MUST BE VERY POOR IN MATHEMATICS.

PLEASE, GO BACK TO YOUR 123..
My advice to you: It is better for you to keep quite so that some people will still erroneously consider you to be intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2017
factsandfigures:
My advice to you: It is better for you to keep quite so that some people will still erroneously consider you to be intelligent.
WOMAN WRAPPER...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by reflx(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:
KEMEN... I AM SORRY TBOSS... wink

kemen wanna resemble DaGrin here o!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:

THROWBACK PIC...
He looked really good without the beards.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
reflx:

kemen wanna resemble DaGrin here o!
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT BRO...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Just look at the amount of curry DebbieRise poured in that chicken...phew! Most of these girls can't cook shìt!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Can't keep calm! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
toseen7:
Happy Birthday to Tboss! #WULL&P
#Efenation #TeamEfe

I know that some foolish people go still argue on top cake today again grin.... I dey watch grin

Very silly of you for the bolded comment, to think I thought you were one of the few likeable Efe fans . Just because I made a simple observation, Efe fans jumped on my post that I was hating on him. I was indifferent about him before but that incident that made me start disliking the overhyped fellow and his annoyingly arrogant fans. Continue to support your obtuse, talentless stinkrat, insulting people because of him will only make you look stupider than him

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:
Can't keep calm! grin
.Dunno why Tboss's chest is looking flat here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't forget your emoji next time abeg, it was like you wan flog me sef.

It's wrong, but it happens regularly. R*** in marriage is complicated and kind of difficult to judge, especially when there is no physical or bodily harm. Yea, lots of education is needed on this topic.

Ndifreke? You're from Kemen's region grin

No, I'm not from his region. grin grin I'm from Uriel's tribe. A good friend of mine goes by that name, died few years back, so my moniker is kinda like a tribute to him to remember him and the good times we had together. sad

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:

Very silly of you for the bolded comment, to think I thought you were one of the few likeable Efe fans . Just because I made a simple observation, Efe fans jumped on my post that I was hating on him. I was indifferent about him before but that incident that made me start disliking the overhyped fellow and his annoyingly arrogant fans. Continue to support your obtuse, talentless stinkrat, insulting people because of him will only make you look stupider than him
I love you. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss - "Thanks, Big Brother. And for the message from Miyonse, that was a surprise, although, he does look COERCED".

Hehehehe...This confirms my opinion, earlier, about the expression on her face after watching the video.
smiley smiley wink
That was a blow nau, TBoss.

I think I heard queer undecided

Nice of biggy to finally grant Miyonse's wish of sending Tboss a message.

Task preparations on going, another boring day ahead
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Iceydream:
lwkmd interesting observation... Threebear comman defend your queen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
#Opinion

BBN shouldn't have made it so obvious Tboss is being favored, it makes people question the credibility of the show... Efe never got such gesture when he celebrated his birthday. Not even a text message or written letter from home.
Shhhhhh!
Was it not in this same thread Efe fans claimed the old school themed party and costumes were to honour efe's birthday?
Was it not on this thread that they said even Biggie is in awe of Efe's persona, hence the special party.

Abeg!
Must it be a written letter from home?
Is Miyonse from home or an ex HM?
Maybe Efe would have gotten one if Marvis was evicted before his birthday, only that Marvis no send am sef... cheesy

Have you guys considered the possibility, they did it to make her feel better after she was Kemenized?

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Hope 2 face was not the guy she locked up for a week. grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Tboss' cake appears to be the smallest of all so far, recession is hitting biggie ni?

Papykush:
#Opinion

Miyonse is not exactly message from home, besides it was Miyonse's requset that was granted not Tboss'. Enough of these conspiracy theories abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Shhhhhh!
Was it not in this same thread Efe fans claimed the old school party and costumes were to honour efe's birthday?
Was it not on this thread that they said even Biggie is in awe of Efe's persona, hence the special party.

Abeg!

Have you guys considered the possibility, they did it to make her feel better after she was Kemenized?

Now Tboss is the one being favoured. I always thought Efe is the one with all the favour, grace and mercy... grin
I weak, these people can complain for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Shhhhhh!
Was it not in this same thread Efe fans claimed the old school party and costumes were to honour efe's birthday?

Abeg!

Now Tboss is the one being favoured. I always thought Efe is the one with all the favour, grace and mercy... grin

The old school party was a coincidence because Efe's birthday was on a Saturday.

So they are dedicating this week to making Tboss feel better because if Kemen? Maybe we should just change the name of this show to big brother Tboss afterwards.

Was this not the same Tboss who got fingered by Miyonse? Why must you talk without thinking?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:
Tboss' cake appears to be the smallest of all so far, recession is hitting biggie ni?

Miyonse is not exactly message from home, besides it was Miyonse's requset that was granted not Tboss'. Enough of these conspiracy theories abeg

I guess Efe and Uriel had nobody requesting to send a message to them.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

lwkmd interesting observation... Threebear comman defend your queen
What is there to defend? Obviously she has not had her breast augmentation then. Do you honestly think a 33 year old will have boobs so perky and firm without having work done. Take a good look at Bisola and see what it means to say Olympus have fallen fallen.
By the way are you a man or woman? I saw you calling kamen darling undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

The old school party was a coincidence because Efe's birthday was on a Saturday.

So they are dedicating this week to making Tboss feel better because if Kemen? Maybe we should just change the name of this show to big brother Tboss afterwards.

Was this not the same Tboss who got fingered by Miyonse? Why must you talk without thinking?

You should read to understand. I asked, did you consider the possibility it was done to make her feel better? It wasn't a statement.

Efe's fans said it was done because of Efe's birthday.
One even posted that Biggie confirmed it was to celebrate his birthday, I didn't buy that...but they seemed very sure of it.

-Miyonse and Tboss's relationship existed before BBN.
-Miyonse and Tboss were a pair, everyone knows that...maybe except you.
-Miyonse likes Tboss, Tboss likes Miyonse.
-Miyonse had CONSENT.
-Tboss didn't feel violated by his act.

I hope you don't go fingering 'random girls', you may not be as lucky as Kemen. Cool down and learn 'consent'.

Some people have turned this to BBEfe, nobody has died. Stop nagging. It's worse you nag in blue fonts... smiley

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:

but why the thing cum pain u now? Biko I did not mention ur name, Anyways, sorry love. #NotHere2ToCauseTrouble

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by izito(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Iceydream:

silicon tins

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

I weak, these people can complain for Africa.
Who doesn't know vizkiz can nag for Africa... grin.
I'm not new to his tricks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
snezBaba:
lipsrsealed
Surprise me one day and actually post something sensible .
You chose the perfect name for your monckier because your posts are usually a snooze fest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
toseen7:
but why the thing cum pain u now? Biko I did not mention ur name, Anyways, sorry love. #NotHere2ToCauseTrouble
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

Just look at the amount of curry DebbieRise poured in that chicken...phew! Most of these girls can't cook shìt!
Mr chef, wehdone

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:
Mtchew
how are you doing?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
TBOSS A.K.A CRY BABY

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:
Can't keep calm! grin
Dis is Tokunbo Idowu... No nose ring, no breast... Tokunbo 2.0 is on screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.