Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121301 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2017
olubankemi:
Happy birthday Tbaby, wish you the very best as you start a new year!

Today is my birthday tooo. March pikins are blessed.
Pisces.
Control freaks, delusional, believe their own lies and think it is reality. But generally good hearted, kind, generous and easily misunderstood. Slippery as the fish that represents them.
Anyway I won't be wishing you a happy Birthday, you've done nothing to deserve such wishes from me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
Using curry to boil pomo cheesy i give up
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
Using curry to boil pomo cheesy i give up
cheesy are you serious?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Misswang001:
Happy Birthday dear, God's blessing always

Amen. Thank you sweetie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
snezBaba:

How's your day?.shey you watch yesternight Action film(Match)?
my day is going well, urs?
Ah no dey miss dah kin tin... it was d bomb
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
TBoss - I'm coming
TTT - Pls, stay where you are. Don't come. I don't want another video...
LMAO

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
Haba! No go there nau. It's a fair one. The live band was used to honour Efe's bday, being a Saturday. They've not done too much for the babe nau...Different stuffs for different inviduals, if it's the same, it'll be so predictable and boring.
Uriel - 2 cakes at separate times(includes the red velvet cake she requested for) plus a card signed by them all.
Efe - Double decker cake, cupcakes plus live band in the arena(as a plus to their regular bday party).
TBoss - A cake, cupcakes, wine & video message from Miyonse.

These are not too much in all honesty. Infact, her cake is the smallest so far. It's not cos of Kemen's issue o. So, hin Neva reach sef...lol

YOU MEAN OLEKU NIGHT WAS MEANT TO HONOR EFE'S BIRTHDAY?
OH HE LAAAAAWD.. WHY EFE FANS DUMB LIKE THIS?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:

Most likely, Uriel's birthday was in the first week, none of the evicted housemates was that close to Efe to request to send him a bday shoutout.

It's all good, you're still one of the few nice Efe supporters.
Thanks dear, God Blees you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Pisces.
Control freaks, delusional, believe their own lies and think it is reality. But generally good hearted, kind, generous and easily misunderstood. Slippery as the fish that represents them.
Anyway I won't be wishing you a happy Birthday, you've done nothing to deserve such wishes from me.
Chill nigga,do you believe in zodiac signs?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss - I'm coming
TTT - Pls, stay where you are. Don't come. I don't want another video...
LMAO
That really was an expensive joke. That guy has no regard for women. Infact i dont think he believes what happened.

He is silly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

You should read to understand. I asked, did you consider the possibility it was done to make her feel better? It wasn't a statement.

Efe's fans said it was done because of Efe's birthday.
One even posted that Biggie confirmed it was to celebrate his birthday, I didn't buy that...but they seemed very sure of it.

-Miyonse and Tboss's relationship existed before BBN.
-Miyonse and Tboss were a pair, everyone knows that...maybe except you.
-Miyonse likes Tboss, Tboss likes Miyonse.
-Miyonse had CONSENT.
-Tboss didn't feel violated by his act.

I hope you don't go fingering 'random girls', you may not be as lucky as Kemen. Cool down and learn 'consent'.

Some people have turned this to BBEfe, nobody has died. Stop nagging. It's worse you nag in blue fonts... smiley

How silly can you be telling me to go finger some girls? Do you think I am a brain dead zombie?
Who told you I am a Kemen's/Efe's fan?

So far you haven't made any point you only typed like someone whose brain is not in accordance with her fingers. Read my comments slowly the next time you wanna quote me and show how dumb you are. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
my day is going well, urs?
Ah no dey miss dah kin tin... it was d bomb
Brotherly! Whassup?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Pisces.
Nawa!
Why are you like this? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
If i get money ehn, some people go delete.

Threebear, na you dey top the list smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

The piercing on Jesus's palm is the only thing keeping you from the eternal fires of hell. Appreciate piercings more.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
That one no be today...Her cooking skill is nothing to write home about.

I think in this generation guys are becoming the better cooks tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
lol threebear just dey analyze how bisola boobs fall ...Wat of t boss wea carry pierceing for body like one goat from kuvuki land #3TTT
NA WA OOO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

How silly can you be telling me to go finger some girls? Do you think I am a brain dead zombie?
Who told you I am a Kemen's/Efe's fan?

So far you haven't made any point you only typed like someone whose brain is not in accordance with her fingers. Read my comments slowly the next time you wanna quote me and show how dumb you are. undecided
Alright Sir. It hasn't gotten to the point of dishing out insults. I never insinuated you're an Efe/Kemen fan, I said his fans said. You're #TeamTTT and I know that. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
geekybabe:

That really was an expensive joke. That guy has no regard for women. Infact i dont think he believes what happened.

He is silly

If na Efe now you go laugh say hahahahah funny guy team Efe..the guy is funny.

somebody you've never meant ..and you already know he has no regard for women

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
sirfee:
Brotherly! Whassup?
Jagaban, i sight you. Trust your day is going well?

Dont miss today's wedding o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
Curry inside Ponmo...Debie has killed me ooo. Even the housemates were surprised..boiling ponmo.
IF EFE BODY ODOUR AND SMELLING ARMPIT NO KILL YOU, WHY DEBBIE CURRY KPOMO GO COME KILL YOU?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:

YOU MEAN OLEKU NIGHT WAS MEANT TO HONOR EFE'S BIRTHDAY?
OH HE LAAAAAWD.. WHY EFE FANS DUMB LIKE THIS?
i dont think dat band was mainly for Efe, his birthday was on saturday, while the party too na saturday as usual(coincidence) IMO

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Happy Birthday, @olubankemi
LLNP
Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
toseen7:
i dont think dat band was mainly for Efe, his birthday was on saturday, while the party too na saturday as usual(coincidence) IMO
SOMEONE MENTIONED EARLIER THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW REASONABLE EFE FANS.. YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT..
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU..
PLS TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE TO RECEIVE SENSE NO MATTER HOW LITTLE...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
Happy Birthday, @olubankemi LLNP Enjoy your day.
sisterly abeg what time is the weddinghave they done any reahersals today??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
"No be 'lies' "...
I give up!

Papykush:

I think in this generation guys are becoming the better cooks tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
fabfunmi:

If na Efe now you go laugh say hahahahah funny guy team Efe..the guy is funny.

somebody you've never meant ..and you already know he has no regard for women
So anybody that says bad thing abt a housemate is an efe fan...that guy aint supporting efe he even critisize efe

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
If i get money ehn, some people go delete.

Threebear, na you dey top the list smiley
Abeg no delete him o, Threebear a.k.a cause trouble grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017

Jagaban, i sight you. Trust your day is going well?

Dont miss today's wedding o
shocked Oh!it's obvious I will miss it because we are having some stupid guests today.Please just keep the updates coming,I sight you @princesskab#101...more power to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
EFE DEY RAP... FUFU RAP
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
please what time is the wedding?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
olubankemi:
Happy birthday Tbaby, wish you the very best as you start a new year!

Today is my birthday tooo. March pikins are blessed.
Happy birthday to you....Age with grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.