Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126063 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Iceydream:
.Dunno why Tboss's chest is looking flat here. undecided
HMMM....SILICN SILICON SILICON

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
You may rewind it to confirm. That was what she said.

dominique:

I think I heard queer undecided

Nice of biggy to finally grant Miyonse's wish of sending Tboss a message.

Task preparations on going, another boring day ahead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

I guess Efe and Uriel had nobody requesting to send a message to them.

Most likely, Uriel's birthday was in the first week, none of the evicted housemates was that close to Efe to request to send him a bday shoutout.

toseen7:
but why the thing cum pain u now? Biko I did not mention ur name, Anyways, sorry love. #NotHere2ToCauseTrouble

It's all good, you're still one of the few nice Efe supporters.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

lwkmd interesting observation... Threebear comman defend your queen
YOU THINK SAY THOSE BOOBS DEY REAL?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

What is there to defend? Obviously she has not had her breast augmentation then. Do you honestly think a 33 year old will have boobs so perky and firm without having work done. Take a good look at Bisola and see what it means to say Olympus have fallen fallen.
By the way are you a man or woman? I saw you calling kamen darling undecided
Olympus has fallen. hahahhahahahahah

By the way, the term darling isn't gender specific, Your English needs a retouch.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
#Opinion

BBN shouldn't have made it so obvious Tboss is being favored, it makes people question the credibility of the show... Efe never got such gesture when he celebrated his birthday. Not even a text message or written letter from home.

You EFe fans have got no chill. No bit of satisfaction. always over analyzing. When they brought live band on his birthday did anyone talk? you opened your mouths and were shouting there is grace upon his life. Which grace kwa?
I am really tired of the emphasis and the over-hype of you peoples mediocrity abeg.

Its BBNaija show. the organisers can do whatever they fit.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:
YOU THINK SAY THOSE BOOBS DEY REAL?
i just wan throw stone for market.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Shhhhhh!
Was it not in this same thread Efe fans claimed the old school party and costumes were to honour efe's birthday?
Was it not on this thread that they said even Biggie is in awe of Efe's persona, hence the special party.

Abeg!
Must it be a written letter from home?
Is Miyonse from home or an ex HM?
Maybe Efe would have gotten one if Marvis was evicted before his birthday, only that Marvis no send am sef... cheesy

Have you guys considered the possibility, they did it to make her feel better after she was Kemenized?

THIS LADY NA BAE...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017

Olympus has fallen. hahahhahahahahah

By the way, the term darling isn't gender specific, Your English needs a retouch.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2017
That one no be today...Her cooking skill is nothing to write home about.

Papykush:

Just look at the amount of curry DebbieRise poured in that chicken...phew! Most of these girls can't cook shìt!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:

Most likely, Uriel's birthday was in the first week, none of the evicted housemates was that close to Efe to request to send him a bday shoutout.

It's all good, you're still one of the few nice Efe supporters.

You get time oh.... how could you be arguing with some1 that is so so idle and reasons backwardly.?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

The old school party was a coincidence because Efe's birthday was on a Saturday.

So they are dedicating this week to making Tboss feel better because if Kemen? Maybe we should just change the name of this show to big brother Tboss afterwards.

Was this not the same Tboss who got fingered by Miyonse? Why must you talk without thinking?

TBOSS GOT FINGERED BY MIYONSE?
WHERE, WHEN AND HOW?
EVEN IF IT IS TRUE... THERE WAS CONSENT
EVEN IF MIYONSE FVCK HER THE WHOLE DAY, ITS OK PROVIDED THERE IS CONSENT..
BUT IF YOU OR KEMEN ATTEMPT TO REMOVE AN ANT FROM HER PUZZY WITHOUT HER CONSENT, NA LAGOS HIGH COURT NA GO FIND UNA SEF..
BE WARNED

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysblessed: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Efe can not even do anything, only to talk.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
please what did biggie get for Tboss on her birthday?

Happy birthday Tboss... You are a beautiful lady
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Surprise me one day and actually post something sensible .
You chose the perfect name for your monckier because your posts are usually a snooze fest.
*yawns*
#Boring_Troll

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
geekybabe:

You EFe fans have got no chill. No bit of satisfaction. always over analyzing. When they brought live band on his birthday did anyone talk? you opened your mouths and were shouting there is grace upon his life. Which grace kwa?
I am really tired of the emphasis and the over-hype of you peoples mediocrity abeg.

Ur head u just conclude say the guy na efe fan....that guy is a confirmed TTT fan just stating is opinion

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
MizOmalicha:
please what did biggie get for Tboss on her birthday?
A dictionary!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Haba! No go there nau. It's a fair one. The live band was used to honour Efe's bday, being a Saturday. They've not done too much for the babe nau...Different stuffs for different inviduals, if it's the same, it'll be so predictable and boring.
Uriel - 2 cakes at separate times(includes the red velvet cake she requested for) plus a card signed by them all.
Efe - Double decker cake, cupcakes plus live band in the arena(as a plus to their regular bday party).
TBoss - A cake, cupcakes, wine & video message from Miyonse.

These are not too much in all honesty. Infact, her cake is the smallest so far. It's not cos of Kemen's issue o. So, hin Neva reach sef...lol

Papykush:

The old school party was a coincidence because Efe's birthday was on a Saturday.

So they are dedicating this week to making Tboss feel better because if Kemen? Maybe we should just change the name of this show to big brother Tboss afterwards.

Was this not the same Tboss who got fingered by Miyonse? Why must you talk without thinking?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
So anyone criticizing big brother or any of the housemates is labeled an Efe fan. The accusations are becoming too much.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
snezBaba:
A dictionary!
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017

grin
How's your day?.shey you watch yesternight Action film(Match)?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AmethystLegend(f): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
geekybabe:

@Pappykush is not Efe's fan. you have been on this thread long enough to know he is on TTT's team, but if u didn't know before now...well now you know.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
lol threebear just dey analyze how bisola boobs fall ...Wat of t boss wea carry pierceing for body like one goat from kuvuki land #3TTT

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Happy birthday Tbaby, wish you the very best as you start a new year!

Today is my birthday tooo. March pikins are blessed.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
snezBaba:

How's your day?.shey you watch yesternight Action film(Match)?
Yes I did grin which club are you stanning for?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Happy Birthday dear, God's blessing always
olubankemi:
Happy birthday Tbaby, wish you the very best as you start a new year!

Today is my birthday tooo. March pikins are blessed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Using curry to boil pomo cheesy i give up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Curry inside Ponmo...Debie has killed me ooo. Even the housemates were surprised..boiling ponmo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Remyboyhefty:
lol threebear just dey analyze how bisola boobs fall ...Wat of t boss wea carry pierceing for body like one goat from kuvuki land #3TTT
The piercing on Jesus's palm is the only thing keeping you from the eternal fires of hell. Appreciate piercings more.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Na so we see am o. I wan die with laffta... cheesy cheesy

CuteJude:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
who did dat?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
That one no be today...

I had to scream,dat curry was just too much...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.