Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3202665 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2017
toseen7:
if dem nack, u go be among those people wey go abuse dem later...

I swear. Nigerians are bloody hypocrites, they want "action" but when Bisola and TTT gave them a piece of it they left the married man and derided the woman. Every time sêx happens between a man and a woman in this show, the woman's get seen as a hoe, but the man is seen as a player. That's why I'll never advise any lady to sleep with a man on BBA because she'll be hated and the man will be praised. See how they're calling Bassey gay because he doesn't want to lash Debie, if he finally does, Debie will be called a slùt and Bassey will be praised. SMH!!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2017
But when one doesn't need the water for anything and the colour too cos they were still gonna fry and stew, then, it becomes useless cos they didn't need it for taste, from your explanation. In our local here, I know one needs it when making, for example, soy sauce for basmarti rice, using shredded beef or other choice, but for Nigerian party food?
I did Wehdon Ma!

sirfee:
Yes ma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Goodmorning guys grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by izito(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2017
ovoP:
threebear y re u always adding animal to ur monikers..... bear nw fox

jus wait til u see him add pig or goat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
His name is Dominic Mudabai. Winner of Gulder Ultimate Search, I think Season 4, if I'm right...

Plus10:
Efe looks like that guy with royalty attire in that heritage bank advert

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
No be SeréSeré. They are capable...

Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Heritage bank is taking this thing seriously o... see hampers full to the brim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:
You guys are still up dissecting the housemates?Had a busy day today so got most of the updates here. And yes I skipped all of princess whatevers updates.

My take on this big brother .

I was one of the people clamouring for big brother Nigeria when regional voting became a thing and I felt it was unfair to any Nigerian contestant because other countries have sworn never to let us win. To say big brother Nigeria turned out to be a massive disappointment would be an understatement.

Nigerians are the most myopic and stubborn people I've ever come across, and not only is there stubbornness responsible for the degenerating state of our economy but it is about to ruin the big brother Nigerian franchise too.

Let's use today's task as an example TTT and Bassey easily stole the show, for people who have never acted before they showed massive determination and stole the show. In any other season of Big brother this would have won them major points and made them strong contenders but not this season because right from when the show started, it has been the other housemates can entertain us but Efe will take the money. Which is disgraceful and disgusting.

There is nothing like grace, it is time people woke up and got sensible, religion has been the tool used to hinder us in this country, because we jump into everything and overuse it even more than people that created it.

One thing I've learnt about life is that when it comes easy, it will definitely go easy. Efe has done nothing to deserve this money about to be handed to him, and just like he doesn't deserve it, he will misuse it. Typical example is Wendall who many people felt was undeserving of the money, he lost every penny and then went on to commit fraud, he is currently in prison now serving a long sentence.

A lot of people currently supporting Efe don't even know why they are supporting him, you ask them they say he has grace Grace is not a thing, it is a tool the devil is using to keep us down. You ask a ritualist how he made his money he says "na god " you ask a yahoo boy he says "na god " you see our singers that smoke weed, commit fornications like dogs and have done precious videos featuring naked women but when they make songs like osinachi ,fada fada or Godwin we are jumping up and down even though we know the lord does not approve of that lifestyle ,but we are spiritually and religiously blind.

Ending notes :I won't deny that Efe not winning this money is becoming nearly impossible with the amount of supporters trooping in on daily basis, some even abandoning their personal favorite Just to make it happen, but I will never go down without a ferocious fight. Keep underestimating me, and you will be surprised.

Last but not the least... Am currently in prison, so I will honour the moderator that sent me there for whatever duration. But when I come back, if you feel I was fire now be ready to experience a furnace, if you think I was a wind, then be ready for a tornado. I won't show any mercy. As for that evil princess and the fat bloated pig, I know this is your handwork and am coming for you both.

May the peace of the lord be with us all, now and forever and ever. Amen. grin

Everything you said up there doesn't seem to add up together. You talked about bassey,TTT, and religion then added efe on top, how does this add up?

See, I might not believe in religion but I believe in God. And I believe in grace, because is that grace that has Brought you this far in your life whether you choose to accept it or not.

Everybody shouting they can't comprehend what efe has done so far or he is undeserving of the money are being too hard on Efe. What has bally,T. Boss, mervis, bisola, TTT, Debbie rise and bassey done so much to entertain the audience that they made the sky blue and white?
Absolutely nothing, they are just there. So saying efe has done nothing is a lie, tell me what the rest has done.

You need to understand everybody can't like the same thing and agree with the same logic. Just because you might not like efe doesn't mean he isn't deserving of the money. And mind you, people like efe and they don't own you any explanation on why they like him, hence you shouldn't castigate his fans on their preference cos it's a personal thing really.

Everybody should stop the hate, if you like efe or Tboss or bally and the rest of them FINE.

Don't embarrassed yourself hating on people that has done nothing to deserved your hate(except kemen angry)

One thing for sure, Efe wins or not I'm still a fan. LET THE WINNER WIN MY PEOPLE, stop the hate.

*TEAMEFE TILL DAY ZERO*

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2017
If he didn't, many people here would say he wasn't taking it seriously, hence would make them lose their wager...But I understand we can't satisfy people

geekybabe:
Somebody should remind Efe that this is not a real wedding.. Guys is taking it serious

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Even though it's Bally's cloth, but guys wear it like this. It's called oleku nau. That's a fashion swag in town now...3/4 slim fit trouser with an Agbada...
I can understand, not everyone will like it, but it's cool to me though....

tsquaure:
Best dressed boy still goes to Bassey . I dont like the length of TTT trouser.
Best dressed female Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
If he didn't, many people here would say he wasn't taking it seriously, hence would make them lose their wager...But I understand we can't satisfy people

You can't satisfy everybody true true.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:
You guys are still up dissecting the housemates?Had a busy day today so got most of the updates here. And yes I skipped all of princess whatevers updates.

I was one of the people clamouring for big brother Nigeria when regional voting became a thing and I felt it was unfair to any Nigerian contestant because other countries have sworn never to let us win. To say big brother Nigeria turned out to be a massive disappointment would be an understatement.

Nigerians are the most myopic and stubborn people I've ever come across, and not only is there stubbornness responsible for the degenerating state of our economy but it is about to ruin the big brother Nigerian franchise too.

Let's use today's task as an example TTT and Bassey easily stole the show, for people who have never acted before they showed massive determination and stole the show. In any other season of Big brother this would have won them major points and made them strong contenders but not this season because right from when the show started, it has been the other housemates can entertain us but Efe will take the money. Which is disgraceful and disgusting.

There is nothing like grace, it is time people woke up and got sensible, religion has been the tool used to hinder us in this country, because we jump into everything and overuse it even more than people that created it.

One thing I've learnt about life is that when it comes easy, it will definitely go easy. Efe has done nothing to deserve this money about to be handed to him, and just like he doesn't deserve it, he will misuse it. Typical example is Wendall who many people felt was undeserving of the money, he lost every penny and then went on to commit fraud, he is currently in prison now serving a long sentence.

A lot of people currently supporting Efe don't even know why they are supporting him, you ask them they say he has grace Grace is not a thing, it is a tool the devil is using to keep us down. You ask a ritualist how he made his money he says "na god " you ask a yahoo boy he says "na god " you see our singers that smoke weed, commit fornications like dogs and have done precious videos featuring naked women but when they make songs like osinachi ,fada fada or Godwin we are jumping up and down even though we know the lord does not approve of that lifestyle ,but we are spiritually and religiously blind.

Ending notes :I won't deny that Efe not winning this money is becoming nearly impossible with the amount of supporters trooping in on daily basis, some even abandoning their personal favorite Just to make it happen, but I will never go down without a ferocious fight. Keep underestimating me, and you will be surprised.

Last but not the least... Am currently in prison, so I will honour the moderator that sent me there for whatever duration. But when I come back, if you feel I was fire now be ready to experience a furnace, if you think I was a wind, then be ready for a tornado. I won't show any mercy. As for that evil princess and the fat bloated pig, I know this is your handwork and am coming for you both.

NAIRALAND'S PRISON IS NOT MEANT FOR COCKROACHES AND COWARDS.. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF... ENJOY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2017
The ones that stabbed each other?

mellatha:
Bride and groom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Wowwww...
Efe to TBoss...
Word.
You switch between happiness and sadness drastically, pls don't let little things make you sad, or accumulate things that make you sad. Just be happy...
This is golden

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:
[s]

Everything you said up there doesn't seem to add up together. You talked about bassey,TTT, and religion then added efe on top, how does this add up?

See, I might not believe in religion but I believe in God. And I believe in grace, because is that grace that has Brought you this far in your life whether you choose to accept it or not.

Everybody shouting they can't comprehend what efe has done so far or he is undeserving of the money are being too hard on Efe. What has bally,T. Boss, mervis, bisola, TTT, Debbie rise and bassey done so much to entertain the audience that they made the sky blue and white?
Absolutely nothing, they are just there. So saying efe has done nothing is a lie, tell me what the rest has done.

You need to understand everybody can't like the same thing and agree with the same logic. Just because you might not like efe doesn't mean he isn't deserving of the money. And mind you, people like efe and they don't own you any explanation on why they like him, hence you shouldn't castigate his fans on their preference cos it's a personal thing really.

Everybody should stop the hate, if you like efe or Tboss or bally and the rest of them FINE.

Don't embarrassed yourself hating on people that has done nothing to deserved your hate(except kemen angry)

One thing for sure, Efe wins or not I'm still a fan. LET THE WINNER WIN MY PEOPLE, stop the hate.

*TEAMEFE TILL DAY ZERO* [/s]
RUBBISH...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison. We all have what interests us and what we find attractive...He made it known from the onset that she is his choice, let's tryna respect his choice...

tsquaure:
Abeg marvis go siddon. Tboss pls take over.evenif i am efe .... Tboss will interestme more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2017
She'll surely find a husband and get married when she comes outta the house...She needs not worry. Many people on the waiting list already, it won't be difficult for her.

tsquaure:
Is tboss crying .na wa o . Na real wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by harriet412(f): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Seems TBoss and Debie have been clashing since 2 days now. They've started again this morning, getting irritated by each other...Happened yesterday too.
Not so close like before sef, or is it just me noticing it. And talking about her with Bassey last night, 'twas obvious they really not going on well like before. We'll see how it goes on though.
Debie thinks it's easy getting closer to TBoss, you go need serious Patience and Tolerance...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

RUBBISH...

You always scream you're not for anybody, but you're always on the forefront to attack Efe and his fans. Insulting them and then acting all sanctimonious with your bullshìt. Who do you think you're fooling with your hypocrites caps lock? ThreeLIAR wrote an epistle stating why Efe doesn't deserve to win, you quoted him and encouraged him to be proud of his incarceration. Then an Efe fan defended him without insult and as expected you canceled all her post and considered it a trash. Why didn't you do the same for post of ThreeLIAR?

If you think for once I don't see through your facade, then you must be delusional. Stop your sermon of belonging to nobody because you suck at it. You must think here is stage in theater and your acting is deserving of an Oscar. Hypocrite!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2017
He's a professional actor, so what do you expect? He's used to it, and what's what he's been giving us since week 1. Too off, perfect, for a reality show, not even a shot movie drama. I give it to, he's acting well...
Mr Actor, Wehdon Sir!

Donbabajay12:
bassey keep saying just mequee for National Piece ..is Dude always Acting for Camera..... Habaaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

You always scream you're not for anybody, but you're always on the forefront to attack Efe and his fans. Insulting them and then acting all sanctimonious with your bullshìt. Who do you think you're fooling with your hypocrites caps lock? ThreeLIAR wrote an epistle stating why Efe doesn't deserve to win, you quoted him and encouraged him to be proud of his incarceration. Then an Efe fan defended him without insult and as expected you canceled all her post and considered it a trash. Why didn't you do the same for first ThreeLIAR?

If you think for once I don't see through your facade, then you must be delusional. Stop your sermon of belonging to nobody because you suck at it. You must think here is stage in theater and your acting is deserving of an Oscar. Hypocrite!!
DO YOU THINK YOU LIKE EFE MORE THAN I DO?
I LOVE PEOPLE TO CRITICIZE WITH FACTS AND NO LIES..
80% OF YOU EFE FANS DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM...

OK... GIVE ME 5 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU WANT ME OR ANYBODY TO VOTE HIM WHENEVER HE NEEDS IT?
PLEASE PUT ME TO SHAME...

I AM STILL FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

RUBBISH...

You had to strike all I wrote and ended it with one letter word? Hahaha, you are so dumb. I believe you can do more than this, your brain was met to be intelligent you know...

*excuse me while I go take my breakfast, maybe then you might just be intelligent enough to have a conversation without one letter word.*

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fotosmith01: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

I swear. Nigerians are bloody hypocrites, they want "action" but when Bisola and TTT gave them a piece of it they left the married man and derided the woman. Every time sêx happens between a man and a woman in this show, the woman's get seen as a hoe, but the man is seen as a player. That's why I'll never advise any lady to sleep with a man on BBA because she'll be hated and the man will be praised. See how they're calling Bassey gay because he doesn't want to lash Debie, if he finally does, Debie will be called a slùt and Bassey will be praised. SMH!!
your perspective. not everybody thinks like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
She'll just follow Kemen. She's back into her former character. Unlike Bassey who's still acting, I welcome Bisola back...

Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
See as Bisola para for Efe... my guy just melo as he no wan chop slap grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:

You had to strike all I wrote and ended it with one later word? Hahaha, you are so dumb. I believe you can do more than this, your brain was met to be intelligent you know...

*excuse me while I go take my breakfast, maybe then you might just be intelligent enough to have a conversation without one later word.*
YOU DONT BELIEVE IN RELIGION BUT YOU BELIEVE IN GRACE... LOL.
GIVE US 5 REASONS WHY YOU WANT US TO JOIN #TEAMEFE... SIMPLE..

HOPE YOU WONT MENTION YOUR USUAL CINEMA, COOKING GAS, PIZZA BLA BLA BLA.... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
There's more to that. We'll discuss when Marvis is up. Don't lock up yet...

adonismuller:
what if he innocently does? is it a crime?

what makes you feel every two people in a relationship love each other equally?

how do u expect him to know Marvis is playing him?

Marvis playing games on him is even better for us his fans...we dont want him to loose focus and most importantly we wouldn't share vote anymore!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

DO YOU THINK YOU LIKE EFE MORE THAN I DO?
I LOVE PEOPLE TO CRITICIZE WITH FACTS AND NO LIES..
80% OF YOU EFE FANS DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM...

OK... GIVE ME 5 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU WANT ME OR ANYBODY TO VOTE HIM WHENEVER HE NEEDS IT?
PLEASE PUT ME TO SHAME...

I AM STILL FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY...

Who gives a fuck_ whether you like Efe or not? Who cares about giving you any reason to support a housemate? Do I look like I care? You must be mistaking me for someone that sells fucks_. I don't sell one and I don't care. I'm just tired of you not practicing what you preach.

I don't vote or campaign for any HM and I don't care if any or all them even gets evicted this minute. I find it annoyingly hypocritical that ThreeLIAR made his case on why Efe doesn't deserve the cash, then another person countered him without insult, showing decency enough not to fight dirty. Both made their cases, what you'd have done as a learned individual was to counter her too. What's so hard in doing that?

For the umpteenth time, BBN is not a talent show, it's a reality show where a group of people are enclosed in a house for some period of time and viewers get to watch their characters and how humans relate with one another. During the show you'll get to see the different characters in humans like betrayal, snitching, love, anger, hate, gossiping, ganging up on others, including talents of the HMs like Debie and Uriel's singing, TTT and Bisola's acting, etc. Viewers are expected to vote whom they like based on whatever is their reason. You don't choose for them.

It's not about talents, if it is, then tell me what are the talents of Dillish, Idris, Cherish, WenDULL and the rest of the winners.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
damn bisola is back to her bully ways

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:

You had to strike all I wrote and ended it with one later word? Hahaha, you are so dumb. I believe you can do more than this, your brain was met to be intelligent you know...

*excuse me while I go take my breakfast, maybe then you might just be intelligent enough to have a conversation without one later word.*

He does this all the time whenever he meets superior logic that he can't counter. Very annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
fotosmith01:
your perspective. not everybody thinks like you

Of course it's my perspective, why should you think like me?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2017
There's more that, when she's up, I'll explain better. She's a bonus for us in the final, she's not a threat, to vote for if only she is up, without Efe though, rather than fold our hands and let all the strong contenders get into the final. We can support her as a weak contender to get to the final(if only she is up, but when Efe is up, no sharing, though I voted her last week, but not anymore if both of them are up), and vote solely for Efe at the final. And thank goodness she'll be safe next week, I suppose, cos of her power card.
One Love!

Donbabajay12:

Duress or no Duress ,No efe fan would vote for Marvis ,just few weeks to end of the show ,we seperating Boys from the Men ,we won't take no chance ...Marvis/Efe game to me is not a determinant to who #teamefe should vote for ...#Captian Nippple all the way

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Who gives a Bleep whether you like Efe or not? Who cares about giving you any reason to support a housemate? Do I look like I care? You must be mistaking me for someone that sells fucks_. I don't sell one and I don't care. I'm just tired of you not practicing what you preach.

I don't vote or campaign for any HM and I don't care if any or all them even gets evicted this minute. I find it annoyingly hypocritical that ThreeLIAR made his case on why Efe doesn't the cash, then another person countered him without insult, showing decency enough not to fight dirty. Both made their cases, what you'd do as a learned individual was to counter her too. What's so hard in doing that?

For the umpteenth time, BBN is not a talent show, it's a reality show where a group of people are enclosed in a house for some period of time and viewers get to watch their characters and how humans relate with one another. During the show you'll get to see the different characters in humans like betrayal, snitching, love, anger, hate, gossiping, ganging up on others, including talents of the HMs like Debie and Uriel's singing, TTT and Bisola's acting, etc. Viewers are expected to vote whom they like based on whatever is their reason. You don't choose for them.

It's not about talents, if it is, then tell me what are the talents of Dillish, Idris, Cherish, WenDULL and the rest of the winners.
RUBBISH TALK....
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS BASHING MIYONSE, GIFTY, UREL, TBOSS,KEMEN AND SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.