Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119814 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Pain who? Me, Ndifereke? Hahahahaha. This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever typed on this thread. Listen son, if you for once think your vain rants have ever pained me, then your delusion in watts will be huge enough to power the whole African continent. Lmao. This kid is high on dried cow dung.

Nigga please, you no reach. I'm hell-bent on disgracing you so I'll go ahead to play by your rules.

So, tell me, what are the 5 GOOD reasons that made the following deserving of that cash?

Dillish
Cherish
Idris
Richard
WenDULL

Don't cower away like a coward, tell me the reasons.
GRANDMA/GRANDPA, ARE YOU SURE?... HMMMMM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CHARLOE(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:
You guys are still up dissecting the housemates?Had a busy day today so got most of the updates here. And yes I skipped all of princess whatevers updates.

My take on this big brother .

I was one of the people clamouring for big brother Nigeria when regional voting became a thing and I felt it was unfair to any Nigerian contestant because other countries have sworn never to let us win. To say big brother Nigeria turned out to be a massive disappointment would be an understatement.

Nigerians are the most myopic and stubborn people I've ever come across, and not only is there stubbornness responsible for the degenerating state of our economy but it is about to ruin the big brother Nigerian franchise too.

Let's use today's task as an example TTT and Bassey easily stole the show, for people who have never acted before they showed massive determination and stole the show. In any other season of Big brother this would have won them major points and made them strong contenders but not this season because right from when the show started, it has been the other housemates can entertain us but Efe will take the money. Which is disgraceful and disgusting.

There is nothing like grace, it is time people woke up and got sensible, religion has been the tool used to hinder us in this country, because we jump into everything and overuse it even more than people that created it.

One thing I've learnt about life is that when it comes easy, it will definitely go easy. Efe has done nothing to deserve this money about to be handed to him, and just like he doesn't deserve it, he will misuse it. Typical example is Wendall who many people felt was undeserving of the money, he lost every penny and then went on to commit fraud, he is currently in prison now serving a long sentence.

A lot of people currently supporting Efe don't even know why they are supporting him, you ask them they say he has grace Grace is not a thing, it is a tool the devil is using to keep us down. You ask a ritualist how he made his money he says "na god " you ask a yahoo boy he says "na god " you see our singers that smoke weed, commit fornications like dogs and have done precious videos featuring naked women but when they make songs like osinachi ,fada fada or Godwin we are jumping up and down even though we know the lord does not approve of that lifestyle ,but we are spiritually and religiously blind.

Ending notes :I won't deny that Efe not winning this money is becoming nearly impossible with the amount of supporters trooping in on daily basis, some even abandoning their personal favorite Just to make it happen, but I will never go down without a ferocious fight. Keep underestimating me, and you will be surprised.

Last but not the least... Am currently in prison, so I will honour the moderator that sent me there for whatever duration. But when I come back, if you feel I was fire now be ready to experience a furnace, if you think I was a wind, then be ready for a tornado. I won't show any mercy. As for that evil princess and the fat bloated pig, I know this is your handwork and am coming for you both.

May the peace of the lord be with us all, now and forever and ever. Amen. grin
Gbam! 1million likes for u!! U just hit d nail on d head!!!
What people call grace I call luck. But co.e o, that thing u wrote up there concerning wendall, na true?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
The two options both have their disadvantages and advantages, but one leaves more possibility for rigging than the other. We'll chat about it later... I'll mention some names, from the last results, some people can go, some people we thought were strong aren't really strong, and another person I know that wasn't up for eviction is also getting a decline n support. I'm not talking about all the strong contenders, just some that we thought, and whose support % are negligible, and we'll weigh with their performance from now. Will explain better later...
Also, from now, it'll be ideally advisable we don't have a second choice sef, among other contestants. Let their fans save them, even when Efe is not up, so we can relax...Cos giving other people support will leave a close floor for results to be easily rigged at the final cos they'll think that housemate has that much support.
they can't be riggin that way Cos every1 knws efe has d largest supporters that vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
See Debie o, dozing off, with Bassey too. Eba na sleeping tablet, dis people no know before, dem con give dem music, say one na balance equation cheesy
Presentation go suffer today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Bally and TBoss sef don join dey sleep...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2017
janellemonae:

So much sexism in this country.

All u need to do is go through nairaland homepage. This tonto dike story. 80% of commenters diss her. Few pple diss d husband.

Another example was a post on d front page a few days ago. NURTW chairman impregnated his side chick & was thanking his wife for accepting d side chick. The post wt d most likes was dt d wife (d victim) was useless. Some said its low self esteem. The side chick got fewer disses. No single comment dissed d man dt was d actual culprit. If dt woman leaves dt man, she would be tagged a "baby mama" "a hoe/slut(even if she met him a virgin)", "must have xter flaws", "can't keep a man", "probably can't cook" etc. the man is never tagged.

I was watching this big brother wt an elderly woman once & when bisola & tony cuddle she would start dissing bisola. I asked what abt tony dt was actually married. She replied dt men don't have a problem it's d girl dt should watch herself.

Smh.

You see am

Women are very judgemental towards fellow women, especially here in Nigeria.

Its the women that are the fuel to sexism in Nigeria, not even the men.

Thank God you have admitted it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
"Big Brother is not a person. It's a force, it's a phenomenom, Big Brother is everywhere..."

ninnyanny:
Big brother might just be in
The reception with them without them/ us
Knowing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Misswang001:
Threebear or Foxrain is so quick to hurl insults on Efe and his fans, but when someone insults your T-bore, you cry all day...You forget BBnaija isn't a talent show, and if it was, Bisola would win it without votes....All this energy channeled at bringing one person down, would have earned you more if you have used it to campaign for T-bore...It is just like seeing Bisola act as a grandma in their play the other day, and acting surprised when she killed the show, when obviously she is a superb actress and she was even nominated for an AMVCA award....Grace means unmerited favour, you may not deserve something, but grace makes a way for you, breaking every protocol. If you can't believe that grace exist, then I wonder what you think you did, that made you wake up this morning....See the story of Jumoke,was she deserving of the attention she got? NO, but grace spoke for her when talent, English, education couldn't....Grace has different levels, and the grace on some people's life may be more than others. There is no one in that house, that doesn't deserve the money, but if you want to criticize someone, let it be constructive and not biased.
abeg think well b4 typing pls

The arguement is prospect , without inteligence the money will waste , ur efe is good at nothin besides claiming poor man

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
but Princess you are the one that updates the thread on the happenings in the house. and you know very well that Debie rise was casted as the entertainer of the wedding and as such needed to move with her guitar throughout but you are now painting her in a negative light as if she was just forcing the guitar on everyone. I respect your dedication to updating but this is not cool at all.

[color=#006600][/color]
PrincessKab:
Debie looking for her fulani attire calabash. I don't understand what's wrong with that babe. They gave her an attire with calabash, to put on her head, instead, she put it down and was carrying guitar all about from the beginning - end of the traditional wedding...
I hope she finds it sha!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Pain who? Me, Ndifereke? Hahahahaha. This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever typed on this thread. Listen son, if you for once think your vain rants have ever pained me, then your delusion in watts will be huge enough to power the whole African continent. Lmao. This kid is high on dried cow dung.

Nigga please, you no reach. I'm hell-bent on disgracing you so I'll go ahead to play by your rules.

So, tell me, what are the 5 GOOD reasons that made the following deserving of that cash?

Dillish
Cherish
Idris
Richard
WenDULL

Don't cower away like a coward, tell me the reasons.
The hypocrite here is you, you claim to be for no one but it is very obvious you are an Efe supporter so quit the deceit and stop fooling yourself.
Idris was easily the most talented in his set, he was literally the stand out in every task even Desmond, uti and practically every celebrity guest that came complimented him and talked about how he had star quality written all over him.
Dillish and Richard while definitely not the most talented, gave us some of the most outstanding stories in their era. From Dillish's drunk Saturday extravangaza with Cleo to having the most anticipated romance in the house in the name of Mellish .Richard was a ladies man, he gave us romance,he brought sex, he brought nudity, he was generally entertaining.
What has Efe brought to the table?
Talent not withstanding, what form of entertainment has Efe brought ?
The only thing his supporters say is that he is real, he is poor and he needs the money the most. That is a very stupid and ridiculous excuse .
As for you, save yourself this embarrassment and come out fully as an Efe supporter you have always been, you are not fooling anyone most especially me. Only cowards hide who they stand for, be honest with yourself and stand up for what you believe in.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Did you expect him to answer the question? Humans have much chance of living in Antarctica than that dude answering those questions. Dude is a waste man. My umbrage grows a notch when I see forumites begging him "please don't insult me o." Giving him the delusion that he's some kinda god that's feared. He can't try that shit_ with me, he knows the kids to mess around with.
WHY SHOULD I EVEN INSULT A GRANDMA LIKE YOU.?
I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING, YET YOU HAVE BEEN SCREAMING, WHINING AND CRYING UPANDAN..

PLEASE, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HERMIT?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Happy for him. If not for this, hin carrier for just wreck like that...Soon, all that happened will be forgotten, of course literally

pocohantas:
Meanwhile
https://www.nairaland.com/3673390/bbnaija-kemen-meets-other-evicted
Kemen meets other evicted HMs. He would have killed this wedding party. Despite his bad side, dude was a lively one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Pi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Happy for him. If not for this, hin carrier for just wreck like that...Soon, all that happened will be forgotten, of course literally

so ure safarigirl cheesy no surprises there , efe and his fans have ugliness in common
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

WHY SHOULD I EVEN INSULT A GRANDMA LIKE YOU.?
I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING, YET YOU HAVE BEEN SCREAMING, WHINING AND CRYING UPANDAN..

PLEASE, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HERMIT?
ignore that 100n per day sub user

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:

The hypocrite here is you, you claim to be for no one but it is very obvious you are an Efe supporter so quit the deceit and stop fooling yourself.
Idris was easily the most talented in his set, he was literally the stand out in every task even Desmond, uti and practically every celebrity guest that came complimented him and talked about how he had star quality written all over him.
Dillish and Richard while definitely not the most talented, gave us some of the most outstanding stories in their era. From Dillish's drunk Saturday extravangaza with Cleo to having the most anticipated romance in the house in the name of Mellish .Richard was a ladies man, he gave us romance,he brought sex, he brought nudity, he was generally entertaining.
What has Efe brought to the table?
Talent not withstanding, what form of entertainment has Efe brought ?
The only thing his supporters say is that he is real, he is poor and he needs the money the most. That is a very stupid and ridiculous excuse .
As for you, save yourself this embarrassment and come out fully as an Efe supporter you have always been, you are not fooling anyone most especially me. Only cowards hide who they stand for, be honest with yourself and stand up for what you believe in.
person with knowledge about the show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
if memory serves me well , the only person among those names that won bba is dillish and she had looks working for her , argue along the lines of logic and common sense maybe your thread will be more meaningful next time
The names listed up there all won BBA.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
The rate at which you people takes this game personal eh, even the housemates don't. Don't give urselfs HBP for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
if memory serves me well , the only person among those names that won bba is dillish and she had looks working for her , argue along the lines of logic and common sense maybe your thread will be more meaningful next time

Haba, all four won bba at different times.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Nope. Check out TBoss, she participated in the wedding. She stood where she could be seen. Debie was inside, and was with her guitar all through before she came out to play. My point is, she just dropped the basket, she mentioned it too this morning. I wanted to say it yesterday, that her dressing was incomplete without the basket instead of carrying the guitar from the beginning when it wasn't needed till the end, but I didn't want it to look like I was picking on her, not knowing this will happen.
When I write good things about this girl, you don't acknowledge, it's only when I write anything negative that some people see to it.
I wrote about her good music yesterday. I wrote the goodies she said in the diary session.
But she was in the limelight yesterday and did many things off which other people too pointed out. I did point them out too, but it's assumed that I pick on her.
Other people too pointed out that,
-She put curry inside ponmo
-Plenty curry inside maggi(I didn't update)
-Shoes on fulani attire
-Forcing herself to sleep with Bassey on the couch
*TBoss saying she was disgusting
So pls, bear it in mind that I wasn't picking on her. I ignore some things without updating them. The housemates were saying yesterday that she doesn't know how to cook, I didn't update that. A lot...
I do this for and about every one of them. I try as much as possible not to be bias. When people write about Efe, especially what is not, cursing him, twisting the stories or even try to counter my report, I don't go for them, despite knowing it's not true. But when I write anything odd about their favorite HM, they'll come complaining that I'm being bias, am I supposed to write only the good things. I don't get!
So, pls, kinda understand, I'm human and only trying my best here. I can't and don't update what is not. And whatever my opinion is, I state it as my opinion, I don't write it that it was said or quote it. Let's tryna accept our favs updates too, we tolerate the most, much more, the insults, curses...Just too much, but others don't want to accept what their Favs do at all, talkless of tolerating what we tolerate. Those are the updates, so pls, let's tryna accept them, or prove me wrong whenever I'm wrong or add more. However, I state my opinions separately, I don't present them as what happened. All observations are noted and I'll continue to do my best.
Thank you!

ifunayalov:

but Princess you are the one that updates the thread on the happenings in the house. and you know very well that Debie rise was casted as the entertainer of the wedding and as such needed to move with her guitar throughout but you are now painting her in a negative light as if she was just forcing the guitar on everyone. I respect your dedication to updating but this is not cool at all.

[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
temmyo:

ok thanks for the correction
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2017
temmyo:

u dey mind that kid ,when did he start watching BB ,he just finished his Secondary school ...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
But when one doesn't need the water for anything and the colour too cos they were still gonna fry and stew, then, it becomes useless cos they didn't need it for taste, from your explanation. In our local here, I know one needs it when making, for example, soy sauce for basmarti rice, using shredded beef or other choice, but for Nigerian party food?
I did Wehdon Ma!

Yes it is useless to boil meats with carrots when you don't need it for taste or colour,so Tboss later fried the meats(who does that).Note:I only gave out details of boiling meats with carrots and other seasoning if you want to use the sauce or water for preparing pasta or soup(minestro).

There's no need to boil your meat with carrots etc if you are still going to fry or stew,the best method is to marinate your meat with seasoning,oil,egg(optional) and refrigerate it for some hours before frying,baking,steaming or grilling.Only Africans boil their meats before frying,the Europeans,Latinos,Asians don't.

Good morning...weldone ma.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Nope. Check out TBoss, she participated in the wedding. She stood where she could be seen. Debie was inside, and was with her guitar all through before she came out to play. My point is, she just dropped the basket, she mentioned it too this morning. I wanted to say it yesterday, that her dressing was incomplete without the basket instead of carrying the guitar from the beginning when it wasn't needed till the end, but I didn't want it to look like I was picking on her, not knowing this will happen.
When I write good things about this girl, you don't acknowledge, it's only when I write anything negative that some people see to it.
I wrote about her good music yesterday. I wrote the goodies she said in the diary session.
But she was in the limelight yesterday and did many things off which other people too pointed out. I did point them out too, but it's assumed that I pick on her.
-Shoes on fulani attire
So pls, bear it in mind that I wasn't picking on her. I ignore some things without updating them. The housemates were saying yesterday that she doesn't know how to cook, I didn't update that. A lot...
I do this for and about every one of them. I try as much as possible not to be bias. When people write about Efe, cursing him, twisting the stories or even try to counter my report, I don't go for them. But when I write anything odd about their favorite HM, they'll come complaining that I'm biased, am I supposed to write only the good things. I don't get!
So, pls, kinda understand, I'm human and only trying my best here. I can't and don't update what is not. And whatever my opinion is, I state it as my opinion, I don't write it that it was said or quote it. Let's tryna accept our favs updates too, we tolerate the most, much more, the insults, curses...Just too much, but others don't want to accept what their Favs do at all, not even insults. Those are the updates, so pls, let's tryna accept them, or prove me wrong whenever I'm wrong. However, I state my opinions separately, I don't present them as what happened. All observations are noted and I'll continue to do my best.
Thank you!

Madam abeg stop all dis epistle abeg,u try too hard. You r biased,n its normal cos u r human. Everybody has a favourite,and u r not different. Stop trying to defend everything u do,u also make mistakes. The best thing to do is learn from it wen pple point it out to u. Peace!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa o. .... which kindo snoring be dis na cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
[s] Nope. Check out TBoss, she participated in the wedding. She stood where she could be seen. Debie was inside, and was with her guitar all through before she came out to play. My point is, she just dropped the basket, she mentioned it too this morning. I wanted to say it yesterday, that her dressing was incomplete without the basket instead of carrying the guitar from the beginning when it wasn't needed till the end, but I didn't want it to look like I was picking on her, not knowing this will happen.
-Shoes on fulani attire
I do this for and about every one of them. I try as much as possible not to be bias. When people write about Efe, especially what is not, cursing him, twisting the stories or even try to counter my report, I don't go for them, despite knowing it's not true. But when I write anything odd about their favorite HM, they'll come complaining that I'm being bias, am I supposed to write only the good things. I don't get!
So, pls, kinda understand, I'm human and only trying my best here. I can't and don't update what is not. And whatever my opinion is, I state it as my opinion, I don't write it that it was said or quote it. Let's tryna accept our favs updates too, we tolerate the most, much more, the insults, curses...Just too much, but others don't want to accept what their Favs do at all, talkless of tolerating what we tolerate. Those are the updates, so pls, let's tryna accept them, or prove me wrong whenever I'm wrong or add more. However, I state my opinions separately, I don't present them as what happened. All observations are noted and I'll continue to do my best.
Thank you! [/s]

BORING SLY..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2017
waxdude:
Na wa o. .... which kindo snoring be dis na cry
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Yeah, right! I sha know it was useless. 175 is one of my favorite channels actually. Good stuff. Good morning Sir. I'm a small girl ooo...Will be 16 this year lol...
Do have a great day ahead!

sirfee:
Yes it is useless to boil meats with carrots when you don't need it for taste or colour,so Tboss later the fried the meats(who does that).Note:I only gave out details of boiling meats with carrots and other seasoning if you want to use the sauce or water for preparing pasta or soup(minestro).

There's no need to boil your meat with carrots etc if you are still going to fry or stew,the best method is to marinate your meat with seasoning,oil,egg(optional) and refrigerate it for some hours before frying,baking,steaming or grilling.Only Africans boil their meats before frying,the Europeans,Latinos,Asians don't.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:

Idris was easily the most talented in his set, he was literally the stand out in every task

No need of delving into your accusations because when asked to provide proofs, you will start writhing like a centipede placed on salt.

Now on the part I quoted, how come I didn't see the talents in Idris?

List the 5 talents of Idris. List that of Dillish's. You're very confused, in your earlier epistle you talked about how regional voting worked for the likes of Dillish and Idris, now you're talking about talents for Idris. Make up your mind o ye confused one.

Give me the 5 talents of Wendull and Dillish. I don't need your tirades. Facts only.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Agbgift:
The names listed up there all won BBA.
Lol. That one is the worst of the lot. Ignore him. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
sirfee:
Yes it is useless to boil meats with carrots when you don't need it for taste or colour,so Tboss later the fried the meats(who does that).Note:I only gave out details of boiling meats with carrots and other seasoning if you want to use the sauce or water for preparing pasta or soup(minestro).

Confit for the win yo! Nigerians be doing suffer head cooking for years.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Lol. That one is the worst of the lot. Ignore him. grin
d 3 idiots.. ... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.