Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120776 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fotosmith01: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Of course it's my perspective, why should you think like me?
thanks for clearing that fact
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

RUBBISH TALK....
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS BASHING MIYONSE, GIFTY, UREL, TBOSS,KEMEN AND SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES?.

Lame excuse. It's time I beat at your own game.
I repeat, give me the 5 TALENTS of

CHERISH
WENDULL
DILLISH
IDRIS

Let's see the lies you'll come up with.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
fotosmith01:
thanks for clearing that fact
It was clear from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Don't let anyone whine you out now, so you can withdraw your support, so their candidates can sneak past her when she's up, into the final cos like the last time, they know she's a threat to TTT with our support. So, they know what they're doing.
She'll be a bonus for us in the final, she's no threat. Pls, we can support her whenever she's up(if Efe isn't up, but if otherwise, we're voting for Efe only), than allow other strong contenders win past her and having many strong contenders in the final. I'll explain better later. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it. Don't be discouraged.
One Love!

adonismuller:
we can't be swayed by that...

we are smarter...

#teamEfe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Foxrain:
You guys are still up dissecting the housemates?Had a busy day today so got most of the updates here. And yes I skipped all of princess whatevers updates.

My take on this big brother .

I was one of the people clamouring for big brother Nigeria when regional voting became a thing and I felt it was unfair to any Nigerian contestant because other countries have sworn never to let us win. To say big brother Nigeria turned out to be a massive disappointment would be an understatement.

Nigerians are the most myopic and stubborn people I've ever come across, and not only is there stubbornness responsible for the degenerating state of our economy but it is about to ruin the big brother Nigerian franchise too.

Let's use today's task as an example TTT and Bassey easily stole the show, for people who have never acted before they showed massive determination and stole the show. In any other season of Big brother this would have won them major points and made them strong contenders but not this season because right from when the show started, it has been the other housemates can entertain us but Efe will take the money. Which is disgraceful and disgusting.

There is nothing like grace, it is time people woke up and got sensible, religion has been the tool used to hinder us in this country, because we jump into everything and overuse it even more than people that created it.

One thing I've learnt about life is that when it comes easy, it will definitely go easy. Efe has done nothing to deserve this money about to be handed to him, and just like he doesn't deserve it, he will misuse it. Typical example is Wendall who many people felt was undeserving of the money, he lost every penny and then went on to commit fraud, he is currently in prison now serving a long sentence.

A lot of people currently supporting Efe don't even know why they are supporting him, you ask them they say he has grace Grace is not a thing, it is a tool the devil is using to keep us down. You ask a ritualist how he made his money he says "na god " you ask a yahoo boy he says "na god " you see our singers that smoke weed, commit fornications like dogs and have done precious videos featuring naked women but when they make songs like osinachi ,fada fada or Godwin we are jumping up and down even though we know the lord does not approve of that lifestyle ,but we are spiritually and religiously blind.

Ending notes :I won't deny that Efe not winning this money is becoming nearly impossible with the amount of supporters trooping in on daily basis, some even abandoning their personal favorite Just to make it happen, but I will never go down without a ferocious fight. Keep underestimating me, and you will be surprised.

Last but not the least... Am currently in prison, so I will honour the moderator that sent me there for whatever duration. But when I come back, if you feel I was fire now be ready to experience a furnace, if you think I was a wind, then be ready for a tornado. I won't show any mercy. As for that evil princess and the fat bloated pig, I know this is your handwork and am coming for you both.

May the peace of the lord be with us all, now and forever and ever. Amen. grin
dis one went to open a new acct cos threebear wasnt getting enough likes.
i weak for pple on nairaland, u can do better breh

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

He does this all the time whenever he meets superior logic that he can't counter. Very annoying.
BRINGING GOD AND GRACE INTO AN ARGUMENT IS NOTHING LOGIC ABEG...
TBOSS AND GIFTY ALWAYS PRAY AND READ THIER BIBLES EVERY NIGHT BEFORE THEY SLEEP..
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT EFE THE ALCOHOLIC WITH IGBO BRAIN IS MORE GODLY THAN BOTH OF THEM OR EVEN DEBIE RISE?
LEAVE GOD ABI GRACE OUTTA THIS AND ARGUE WITH FACTS AND LOGIC..
DONT TELL ME GOD, GRACE, PIZZA, GAS COOKER, CINEMA..
BLA BLA BLA..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
There's more that, when she's up, I'll explain better. She's a bonus for us in the final, she's not a threat, to vote for if only she is up, without Efe though, rather than fold our hands and let all the strong contenders get into the final. We can support her as a weak contender to get to the final(if only she is up, but when Efe is up, no sharing, though I voted her last week, but not anymore if both of them are up), and vote solely for Efe at the final. And thank goodness she'll be safe next week, I suppose, cos of her power card.
One Love!

U Need those strong contenders in the final if u want efe to win if those strong contenders leave their fans will rally behind 1 person n giv the cash to that person.but if all are at the finals they will all vote their favourite

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2017
sod09:
dis one went to open a new acct cos threebear wasnt getting enough likes.
i weak for pple on nairaland, u can do better breh
KIDDO.... SO YOU THINK PEOPLE POST TO GET CHEAP LIKES?.. LOL
LEARN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BREH...
CHEAP LIKES CANT FETCH YOU MONEY..
I HOPE YOU LIVE A BETTER LIFE OUTTA NAIRALAND OOO. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2017
ovoP:
U Need those strong contenders in the final if u want efe to win if those strong contenders leave their fans will rally behind 1 person n giv the cash to that person.but if all are at the finals they will all vote their favourite
LOL...SO YOU WISE LIKE THIS...
MAYBE YOU AINT AMONG THE 80%..
GOOD THINKING..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Don't let anyone whine you out now, so you can withdraw your support, so their candidates can sneak past her when she's up, into the final cos like the last time, they know she's a threat to TTT with our support. So, they know what they're doing.
She'll be a bonus for us in the final, she's no threat. Pls, we can support her whenever she's up(if Efe isn't up, but if otherwise, we're voting for Efe only), than allow other strong contenders win past her and having many strong contenders in the final. I'll explain better later. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it. Don't be discouraged.
One Love!

THIS ONE NO LIKE EFE AT ALL..
ENEMY WITHIN... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2017
The two options both have their disadvantages and advantages, but one leaves more possibility for rigging than the other. We'll chat about it later... I'll mention some names, from the last results, some people can go, some people we thought were strong aren't really strong, and another person I know that wasn't up for eviction is also getting a decline n support. I'm not talking about all the strong contenders, just some that we thought, and whose support % are negligible, and we'll weigh with their performance from now. Will explain better later...
Also, from now, it'll be ideally advisable we don't have a second choice sef, among other contestants. Let their fans save them, even when Efe is not up, so we can relax...Cos giving other people support will leave a close floor for results to be easily rigged at the final cos they'll think that housemate has that much support. But when they know their actual support from now, and it's so obvious the voting size support, they can't rig it.
About Marvis, when I get my facts and figures right, I'll communicate some privily. Till then...
One Love!

ovoP:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

I swear. Nigerians are bloody hypocrites, they want "action" but when Bisola and TTT gave them a piece of it they left the married man and derided the woman. Every time sêx happens between a man and a woman in this show, the woman's get seen as a hoe, but the man is seen as a player. That's why I'll never advise any lady to sleep with a man on BBA because she'll be hated and the man will be praised. See how they're calling Bassey gay because he doesn't want to lash Debie, if he finally does, Debie will be called a slùt and Bassey will be praised. SMH!!

So much sexism in this country.

All u need to do is go through nairaland homepage. This tonto dike story. 80% of commenters diss her. Few pple diss d husband.

Another example was a post on d front page a few days ago. NURTW chairman impregnated his side chick & was thanking his wife for accepting d side chick. The post wt d most likes was dt d wife (d victim) was useless. Some said its low self esteem. The side chick got fewer disses. No single comment dissed d man dt was d actual culprit. If dt woman leaves dt man, she would be tagged a "baby mama" "a hoe/slut(even if she met him a virgin)", "must have xter flaws", "can't keep a man", "probably can't cook" etc. the man is never tagged.

I was watching this big brother wt an elderly woman once & when bisola & tony cuddle she would start dissing bisola. I asked what abt tony dt was actually married. She replied dt men don't have a problem it's d girl dt should watch herself.

Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

KIDDO.... SO YOU THINK PEOPLE POST TO GET CHEAP LIKES?.. LOL
LEARN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BREH...
CHEAP LIKES CANT FETCH YOU MONEY..
I HOPE YOU LIVE A BETTER LIFE OUTTA NAIRALAND OOO. grin
i wonder aw ur life is without nairaland, notice me!!
well u tried av seen u

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Lame excuse. It's time I beat at your own game.
I repeat, give me the 5 TALENTS of

CHERISH
WENDULL
DILLISH
IDRIS

Let's see the lies you'll come up with.
HE PAIN AM... grin
GRANDMA ABI NA GRANDPA, THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 5 REASONS AND 5 TALENTS.
GO FIGURE... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
sod09:
i wonder aw ur life is without nairaland, notice me!!
well u tried av seen u
AWWW... SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU BREH..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Debie looking for her fulani attire calabash. I don't understand what's wrong with that babe. They gave her an attire with calabash, to put on her head, instead, she put it down and was carrying guitar all about from the beginning - end of the traditional wedding...
I hope she finds it sha!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

AWWW... SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU BREH..
low life mr cap lock... u sighted
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Threebear or Foxrain is so quick to hurl insults on Efe and his fans, but when someone insults your T-bore, you cry all day...You forget BBnaija isn't a talent show, and if it was, Bisola would win it without votes....All this energy channeled at bringing one person down, would have earned you more if you have used it to campaign for T-bore...It is just like seeing Bisola act as a grandma in their play the other day, and acting surprised when she killed the show, when obviously she is a superb actress and she was even nominated for an AMVCA award....Grace means unmerited favour, you may not deserve something, but grace makes a way for you, breaking every protocol. If you can't believe that grace exist, then I wonder what you think you did, that made you wake up this morning....See the story of Jumoke,was she deserving of the attention she got? NO, but grace spoke for her when talent, English, education couldn't....Grace has different levels, and the grace on some people's life may be more than others. There is no one in that house, that doesn't deserve the money, but if you want to criticize someone, let it be constructive and not biased.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

HE PAIN AM... grin
GRANDMA ABI NA GRANDPA, THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 5 REASONS AND 5 TALENTS.
GO FIGURE... grin
Reason oo talent oo.. Mr man give 5 reasons why they deserved to be winners

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2017
to9ine:

Reason oo talent oo.. Mr man give 5 reasons why they deserved to be winners
HAVE YOU ANSWERED MINE?
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS?
EFE FANS NEED TO WISE UP BEFORE YOU DESTROY EFE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2017
sod09:
low life mr cap lock... u sighted
LOL... HE IS NOW INSULTING ME...
*CRYING*
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME SORRYYYY NOW
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie looking for her fulani attire calabash. I don't understand what's wrong with that babe. They gave her an attire with calabash, to put on her head, instead, she put it down and was carrying guitar all about from the beginning - end of the traditional wedding...
I hope she finds it sha!
LONELY MADAM UPDATER...
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FIRST POSITIVE UPDATE ON DEBIE RISE..
I BLAME DEBIE-RISE FOR STEALING YOUR MAN..
DEBIE REALLY DO THIS OLD WOMAN STRONG THING... SORRY

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
That couldn't have happened. I don't think they can bring back an axed HM that same season...

chivalerie:
Guests for this wedding may actually be axed housemates. It will be funny though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:

You had to strike all I wrote and ended it with one letter word? Hahaha, you are so dumb. I believe you can do more than this, your brain was met to be intelligent you know...

*excuse me while I go take my breakfast, maybe then you might just be intelligent enough to have a conversation without one letter word.*
stop fighting pls I dont like it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
janellemonae:

So much sexism in this country.

All u need to do is go through nairaland homepage. This tonto dike story. 80% of commenters diss her. Few pple diss d husband.

Another example was a post on d front page a few days ago. NURTW chairman impregnated his side chick & was thanking his wife for accepting d side chick. The post wt d most likes was dt d wife (d victim) was useless. Some said its low self esteem. The side chick got fewer disses. No single comment dissed d man dt was d actual culprit. If dt woman leaves dt man, she would be tagged a "baby mama" "a hoe/slut(even if she met him a virgin)", "must have xter flaws", "can't keep a man", "probably can't cook" etc. the man is never tagged.

I was watching this big brother wt an elderly woman once & when bisola & tony cuddle she would start dissing bisola. I asked what abt tony dt was actually married. She replied dt men don't have a problem it's d girl dt should watch herself.

Smh.
It's sad my sister.
It's a known fact that women are their worst enemies and this is no insult. I'm not saying we men haven't played a part in this madness, but women ain't helping to champion their cause.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that some mothers will encourage and even find another wife for their divorced sons but will fight against the same idea and even discourage their sons from marrying a lady who's divorced even when she divorced for good reason like physical abuse? Thank God say I be man sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
If you want to impress our dry chest girl Debby.. Just buy her a big standing mirror.. This girl annoys me with her iranu.. She's going home next

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

HAVE YOU ANSWERED MINE?
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS?
EFE FANS NEED TO WISE UP BEFORE YOU DESTROY EFE...
Answering ur question is like pouring water into a basket.. If u could deduce, u would have noticed ur question was answered with another question.. Answering the other question answers ur question grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
TTT - preparing for the presentation. He seems to be the only one taking this task seriously so far...
Good stuff

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

HE PAIN AM... grin
GO FIGURE... grin

Pain who? Me, Ndifereke? Hahahahaha. This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever typed on this thread. Listen son, if you for once think your vain rants have ever pained me, then your delusion in watts will be huge enough to power the whole African continent. Lmao. This kid is high on dried cow dung.

Nigga please, you no reach. I'm hell-bent on disgracing you so I'll go ahead to play by your rules.

So, tell me, what are the 5 GOOD reasons that made the following deserving of that cash?

Dillish
Cherish
Idris
Richard
WenDULL

Don't cower away like a coward, tell me the reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
to9ine:

Answering ur question is like pouring water into a basket.. If u could deduce, u would have noticed ur question was answered with another question.. Answering the other question answers ur question grin

Did you expect him to answer the question? Humans have much chance of living in Antarctica than that dude answering those questions. Dude is a waste man. My umbrage grows a notch when I see forumites begging him "please don't insult me o." Giving him the delusion that he's some kinda god that's feared. He can't try that shit_ with me, he knows the kids to mess around with.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Housemates presently preparing for their presentation...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Pearl104: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

Pain who? Me, Ndifereke? Hahahahaha. This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever typed on this thread. Listen son, if you for once think your vain rants have ever pained me, then your delusion in watts will be huge enough to power the whole African continent. Lmao. This kid is high on dried cow dung.

Nigga please, you no reach. I'm hell-bent on disgracing you so I'll go ahead to play by your rules.

So, tell me, what are the 5 GOOD reasons that made the following deserving of that cash?

Dillish
Cherish
Idris
Richard
WenDULL

Don't cower away like a coward, tell me the reasons.

How do you want him to answer these questions when he had not started watching big brother at that time.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.